Love will find a way

Dara and Donghae: Behind the Spotlight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hae is heading to London to attend the screening of "The Youth" at the Cultural London-Korean Festival, while Dara is going to Manila for work and leisure before hectic sched in Korea resumes.

In between their respective commitments, the new couple tried to keep up with each other through their social media accounts

Three days before her flight to the Philippines, Dara was checking her Twitter account when she paused and smiled upon seeing her boyfriend wearing a blue sweater with an embroidered "D".

She took out her phone and sent a quick SMS to Hae. 

"So does D stands for Donghae or Dara?" Dara teased. 

"BOTH! <3" Hae texted back

"Hahaha! So cheesy! :)" Dara playfully replied. 

"Only with you :)" Hae said.

"Awww! Saranghae oppa <3" Dara said.

"Nado saranghae :)" Hae answered.

*** 

It has been a long time since debut that Dara was allowed to travel on her own. She was glad that it came at the right time when she needed some time off to reflect and recharge from the work that consumed most of her time.

Although it was not really a pure vacation trip since she attended a photo shoot for a local magazine and a meeting with some Korean embassy officials for a promotional campaign.

However despite some work-related sched, she was still able to enjoy her "me time" with her closest friends and some new acquaintances in the Philippines.

"Reunion and celebration of life not 2NE1 but Dara herself," Jerry, one of Dara's former manager and chingu posted on IG.

The Barbie-themed birthday party also served as a reunion of sorts for former SCQ members and fellow Star Magic artists who all came to spend time
with their precious unnie.

"You look so radiant and glowing Sandy! Come on, spill it, who is the lucky guy?!" Ana, Dara's other manager and closest noona asked.

Dara was about to answer when her phone suddenly rang. It was video call from an unknown number. She was about to cancel the call when Mel playfully swiped her fone, prompting the video call to start.

"Yoboseyo?!" Dara said while she glared at her friends, who huddled closer to look at her phone.

A lighted candle flashed on screen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter