Mystogan Returns

Mystogan's Sister

10 years later~

                        I couldn't believe it , I couldn't believe my eyes. There, in front of me, stood my brother. Jellal or Mystogan. Whatever he wants to be called.

"Hi Kira, fancy meeting you here." He spoke outloud, all of a sudden. I narrowed my eyes, expecting him to be gone. Maybe I was asleep. Who knows?

"Am I dreaming? What are you doing here oniisan?" I asked, doubting myself. He suddenly huffed to himself.

"Kami-sama! Why must I have a baka as a sister? I feel so ashamed right now." Jellal groaned. Feeling offended, I gave him a Lucy kick. It wasn't as perfect as Lucy's tho but she was the one who taught me, of course a not-so-perfect student can't beat his or her master.

Feeling proud and wonderful, I put my foot on his chest and stood there proudly in my glory. However, the moment was ruined by the blue-haired bastard under me,"Oi baka! Get off me! Oh my kami, you weigh heavier than a pig ..." Jellal wheezed out.

"Hey! You were the one who had insulted me in the first place!" I yelled annoyed, crossing my arms on my chest.

Rolling his eyes,"You didn't have to give me a Lucy kick, a failed one at that," He chuckled. "That was kind of pathetic."

Giving him the darkest glare I could muster, he suddenly cringed. "What are you doing here anyway teme?" I asked.

"I heard that you joined the guild while I was away on a mission for the last three months, so I wanted to find out for myself and here you are."

"Uhuh, how do you know who I am?" I asked again. He sighed.

"Your name is Kira, you have white hair and your behavior never changed,"

No wonder ... Wow, I'm such an idiot. "Now you do realize huh?"

"Shut up! Anyways, I'm not a baka. Let's just go to my apartment and talk, you should remove the sleeping spell. I hate it."

As you can see, Mystogan came back from his mission and wanted to update Master Makarov on it so he decided to just stomp in and put a sleeping spell. I, however, was immune to the spell.

Master Makarov suddenly chuckled out of nowhere,"She's right. Do it now. You are making the guild quiet."

I scowled, feeling annoyed by Master. "You go first, I'm going to settle some things with my friends."

My brother just walked out of the guild, letting me have some time. I let out a small smile, niisan sure have changed a lot.

Everyone suddenly started getting up and I didn't realise that I was still staring at the door until Natsu mentioned it.

"Why are you staring at the door Kira?"

"Eto ... Nothing." I replied. Erza and Gray just gave me a weird look but I just shrugged it off.

"Ano .. Can I have a rest for a day? Onegai .." I asked out of a sudden.

"Nande, Kira?" Erza asked. I had to resist the urge of rolling my eyes.

"Nothing, I'm just tired." I tried to make up an excuse.

"Alright, you can." "Yosh! Ja ne min'na!" I yelled, excited.

 

[Third POV]

Gray, Erza and Lucy suspected that Kira was acting weird so they decided to follow her. Natsu and Happy too.

"What do you think is wrong with Kira?" Happy asked.

"She seems too excited and she's being suspicious ..." Gray said. Lucy and Natsu just nodded. Erza was being silent.

They suddenly reached Kira's apartment. They saw Kira talking to someone from outside's window upstairs.

The person wore a mask. "I-Is that Mystogan?" Erza stuttered.

"Hai ..." Happy muttered. Gray, Lucy and Natsu were shocked too, at the same time, all of them were curious.

"Why Kira didn't want to go for a job? She wanted to spend the day with Mystogan. Question answered." Lucy said.

"What is her relationship with Mystogan?" Gray wondered outloud.

Erza suddenly tensed. "But she looks like him though," Natsu commented.

"I realized." Happy and Lucy harmonized.

[End of Third POV]

               

                     "Why did you choose FairyTail out of many guilds?" Jellal asked.

"FairyTail is the only guild that interests me. It's a good or should I say the greatest guild ever. I was once in Sabertooth but I quit because the guild disgusted me. I wiped the Saber guild off me and fled away. The master doesn't realise until now." I rambled.

Jellal have me a sad look,"Its okay niisan, I'm in FairyTail now, that is what that matters."

I smiled sadly. Needing some fresh air, I went out of my apartment, niisan following me.

"I used to think that Sabertooth was a good normal guild until the master humiliate done of my nakama's. It was too tense for me. After hearing about FairyTail, I joined. I was actually searching for you niisan. For all these years , we're finally together again." I cried, a tear rolling down my cheeks.

We were now at the river and looking at the sunset.