Sudden 'Arguement' With Sting

Mystogan's Sister

A/N ;

Min'na! I'm sorry that I keep updating my stories late although its holiday. I won't promise but I'll try to update when I can :) By the way, the skills I mentioned here are from Summoner's War xD Akira's green eyes ^^ Sorry if the chappie's short. Enjoy! Ja Ne~

xoxo , 
RylaaaUchiha

^°^^°^°°^^°°^^°°^°°^^°°^°°^^°°

                           I slide back , my hands on the ground , trying to stop myself. With heavy breathing , I shouted,"Storm and Gale!"

I threw 6 ninja stars at Hikaru , giving him a critical hit. He fell to the ground , both of us breathing heavily. I smiled at him.

His eyes were closed and he was down. Finally! Training with him did paid off. One more week to the Grand Magic Games , I couldn't stop thinking of beating them kitties.

Oops , I mean the Sabertooth Guild.

I watched the sun as I steady my breathing.

*-*

                      Hikaru was still down and it has been five minutes since I've won. Was I too harsh?

"Oi Hikaru! What in the name of Fernandes is wrong with you?" I yelled , getting closer to him. Leaning closer , I realised that he was snoring.

"Tch. What an ." I snorted. I turned to walk off but a voice stopped me.

"So this is where you do your training huh?" He asked.

Just by that sentence , I knew what he meant.

"I'm going to find food and by the time I'm back , I'm sure he would already be awake. What do you want Sting?" I turned back to face him.

He just smirked at me,"Nothing. I just want you,"He his lips and continued,"to fight me."

I stopped breathing for a moment when I heard what he said.

"What?" I asked , although I heard what he had said.

"Fight me." 

I gave him a look of disbelief and turn back to find food. Suddenly , I heard him yell,"White Dragon's Roar!" 

I made quick handsigns and whispered,"Force field." 

My force field absorbed his attack and decreased it. I opened one eye to look at him. He looked furious.

"I don't want to fight you! Go away Sting!" 

Trying to keep up by making quick handsigns , I was punched in the temple by Sting. That was when my whole world became dark.