Preparing for the Grand Magic Games

Mystogan's Sister

A/N:

Min'na-san! Kon'nichiwa! xD So , I have been updating properly since exams just ended. I'm so glad all of you really read this story and I bet nobody reads this author's note. By the way , Hikaru ^^ Imagine him as Prussia from Hetalia but with brown eyes. HAHAHA. Enjoy! 

xoxo ,
RylaaaUchiha

~*~*~*~

                      "HAHAHA! You?! You training alone?! Sona!" Wakaba and Macao cackled , exactly like dying hyena's laughing. I rolled my eyes.

"So? Not like anyone wants to train with me anyways and I'm always doing individual jobs." I replied. "She's right. Nobody should be with her. She needs to train by herself." Master blurts out.

I smiled in satisfaction as I heard Master say that. "Arigatou ne Master." I thanked him.

Suddenly , someone yelled," Kira-nee! So kawaii! Look at this picture!" 

I ignored that person and acted as if I didn't hear a thing. A hand landed on my shoulder and I turned to face the victim. It was Akira , the girl I treat of as a younger sister. She's the total opposite of me. She's bright while I'm dark.

"Go away Akira , I'm busy," I said , expecting her to reply a 'No you're not busy!' but she pouted instead.

"Okay , I'm going to go to Wendy then." She said , looking down. I felt bad for what I have done. I nodded , whispering ,"Take care while I'm gone."

She gave me a bright smile and went away. I then turned to the short pope beside me which is Master. I hope he won't find out that I called him a short pope.

"Alright , I'm going to start training master. Don't expect me to be back early," I said walking but stopped halfway. "Oh yeah , don't ever tell niisan about my whereabouts!

"Hai , hai!" He said , waving me off. I rolled my eyes again and walked out of the guild doors , beginning my journey.

~*~*~

                    "Ah .. I sighed , standing on the edge of an unknown cliff. 
"It sure is quiet and peaceful to be alone , finally. Yosh!" I yelled , listening to my own echoes after that.

Rubbing the back of my neck , I muttered to myself ,"Okay , let the GMG training .. Begin!"

I started by drawing a star with a circle outside it on the sandy ground and mumbled a mantra. Purple smoke started to surround me , making me smirk to myself. I made a few handsigns and shouted , "Dark hysteria!"

I quickly shot the purple orb to an innocent deer , since it only works on living things that really moves. The deer moved back a little and made a noise , bearing an insignia of a purple star with silver tints in it. 

"Phew , that spell sure was hard to make then handsigns. At least the deer didn't die at all ..." I muttered , staring at the sky that had turned a little bit orange as the sun set. 

Suddenly , a twig snapped behind me. I whipped around to look at the culprit. There was no one and my eyes narrowed. The only thing I saw was a snapped twig and a clear surrounding.

I turned to look back at the beautiful view. "Nice view aye? Didn't think you would be at a place like this." A voice voiced out.

"I knew it! Stop following me and stop fooling around Sting!" I yelled , feeling pissed off that someone has to ruin my moment of peace. I still didn't turn around to face him. 

"Who said I was Sting?" The person whispered at my right ear , his warm breath tickling my right side of the face. "What?! Who are you then?" I asked , my head whipping to the right.

"Well , isn't it obvious .. Kira Fernandes?" A white haired boy said , smirking at me.

"Chotto matte .. you .. are .. m-me?! Nani?!" I shrieked , my steps staggering to the back due to the shock that hit me.

"Yes , I am the Earthland you. Problem?" He asked , an eyebrow raised and rolled his eyes afterwards.

"Yeah .." I muttered. "You're damn ugly like yo mama." I retorted , waving my index finger in his face. He sighed and muttered a whatever.

"I think I've seen you before .. You have been in Edolas before , haven't you?" I narrowed my eyes.

"Eh , maybe yes maybe no ..." He said , shrugging.

"Damn , you are one annoying ..." i sighed , "Listen , I have to go back to my training , can you not waste my time?" 

"What if .." He trailed off. "No! Go Away!" I shot a purple orb at him and it hit him right in the chest. 

Breathing heavily , I stared at him. He smirked , "You done yet?" He asked me , waiting for my reply. I just waved my hand to show that he could continue talking. 

"What if ... we train together? I'm to go off .." He muttered.

"..."

"So?" He asked , waiting for my reply again. I just yawned , ignoring him. I can't believe he's the Earthland me. So annoying.

"Kiraaaa~~~~~" He called out , dragging my name. 

"No." I said , flatly.

"Yay! Thank you Ki-wait what? Please Kira! I promise not to be annoying!" He said.

I rolled my eyes , "Fine. Just shut the up." 

We trained until both of us became tired.