Kira's Secret Revealed

Mystogan's Sister

I wasn't officially in a team but I'm always with Team Natsu. I'm an S-class mage yet I don't do a lot of missions. I seldom go out in missions.

"Kira! Fight me!" Natsu yelled , I scowled. As his fist wanted to reach my face , I stopped it and nullified his magic. I just gave him a 'Seriously?' look and flicked him far off. Hope he doesn't bother me again for sometime.

Gray and the others laughed. Lucy just sweat dropped. I just sat there and thought of what to do. Suddenly, flashbacks started going off.

 

~Flashback #1~

I stood beside Sting , watching Mayumi getting scolded by master.

"You are a useless being, why is a weakling like you in my guild?"

I stood there with an emotionless face but in my eyes , you can see guilt. It was my fault but Mayumi is protecting me.

"Gomen, Master. I wanted to quit the guild, this is why I'm acting like this ... " Mayumi said.

"SHUT UP! I didn't ask you to speak. Did I?"

I saw Minerva smirking and I got angry but I just glared at the ground. I couldn't do anything as I watched Mayumi suffer.

~End of flashback~

 

As the flashback ended, I recalled how Mayumi screamed in agony with her blood all over the place. I'm pretty sure she hated me now.

A tear fell from my eye and rolled down my cheek. Suddenly, the guild got quiet and everyone watched me.

"Why is she crying? Someone please comfort her." Laxus spoke. I wiped my tear away after realizing that I was crying.

"I'm n-not crying. I'm fine. I just remembered something." I said, my voice almost breaking. Erza looked at me with understanding.

"Min'na , go back to what you're doing! She's fine!" She yelled. I gave her a smile to show that I am thankful.

"What happened, Kira? You can tell me." Lucy asked. "I remember how I inflicted pain upon Mayumi, my nakama when I was in Sabertooth. I was only 10 at that time. I ran away from that guild when I was 11."

"Kira-san , I know how you feel  I assure you that its not your fault. The past is the past Kira-san." She advised.

I nodded,"I have to go , please tell everyone not to disturb me ..."

"Hai , Kira-san!" I just smiled at Wendy and Lucy.

As I walked home , I think of what I could do .. Training? Read about new spells? I literally had nothing to do.

Suddenly , a breeze ran past through me. I closed my eyes and let out a sigh.

"You're that stress huh? Didn't think I'd see you here .." A voice said.

"Sting?" I breathed. He walk towards me,"What are you doing here? Where's Lector?" I asked.

"Back in the guild. I was just walking around here , getting some fresh air and suddenly you're here ..." He trailed off. 

I giggled ,"I see .. I was getting some fresh air too .."  I mumbled ,"But I'm walking home."

"Sou ka .." 

"A-ano , I'm going to go home now." I said , feeling awkward and walked away.

"I know that you joined FairyTail .." I stopped in my tracks , freezing at what he said.

He walked towards me and held my wrist , turning me around to face him. 

"Nani? You must have heard some stupid rumours then cause rumours are not really true." I stated monotonously. 

"You just heard what I said .. I know its true and I'm sure you were just from the guild." He stated , his face becoming serious.

"How would you know? You stalked me?" I retorted , rolling my eyes.

"What if I did?" He asked. I gritted my teeth,"Then I don't give a flying as you can see ..."

He smirked ,"You didn't exactly wipe off the Sabertooth guild mark .."

I lifted my shirt up and showed him my bare skin where the guild mark once was.

"Now you've know that I had exactly left and quit Sabertooth , what you gonna do? Spread the news? I'll ing kill you." I hissed , raising my magic staff to his neck.

Although my left hand was still in his grasp , I pushed my magic staff nearer. Unexpectedly , he started sniffing me.

"What the hell?! Get off me you ert!" I shrieked.

"I knew you'd react this way. I smell FairyTail all over you , there's no use to lying. You've grown into a great mage Kira. Don't waste it." He said.

"Well , I've gotta go! See you next time , Kira. I have more suprises for you." He said and kissed my cheek , leaving me speechless.

~*~

A/N;

Kira's staff is above pic. The purple one is her's. 

Ja Ne~~