two

Dancing is my love

Nobody's POV

Its finally D-Day for you, Haru as you can finally go and sign contract with a company for your future dance career. You are of course excited but yet nervous and scared. Why? Because you are always shy around new people and you are afraid to meet your brother there. Nevertheless, you starts to prepare for your visit to SM ent.

YOUR POV

"OMG!! ITS FINALLY D-DAY OMG.... WHAT DO I DO?? WHAT SHOULD I WEAR OMG HOW ?!?!?! I SHOULD JUST WEAR SOMETHING SIMPLE THAT IS FIT FOR DANCING." I shouted loudly in my room without caring if I had waken nobody. Thats right, nobody because my house of 2 well used to because I used to live with Sehun but he now stay with s so I am alone. My parents died in a car accident when I were young and I couldnt take in the fact they died and had actually went through depression but I am okay now because Sehun helped me through it which I am very thankful for. 

After spacing out for literally 10minutes, I finally decided to take a shower and wear something simple which is just what I like to normally wear when I dance : a tank top and a sweatpants. ( http://wheretoget.it/look/19515 )  After getting dressed, I headed to the kitchen and prepare breakfast for myself. ( you love food and can never go without food ok hahaha ) I wasted so much time getting ready in the morning because i thought i had alot of time to spare but after realising the time, I finally left my house and head towards SM ent.

I took a bus there and when I was on the bus, alot people was staring at me. I really hate their staring and all but I simply just ignore it while enjoying my music wearing my beats. ( FYI you look really cool and swag hahah ;) ) A guy tried to molest me but I kinda flipped him and shouted at him for trying to do so and now everyone is looking at me. *Ugh more attention. you molester*

But something you didnt know was someone was staring at you and amazed by what you did. Why? Because usually girls would be scared after almost getting molested and stuff but you were so brave and strong hahaha because you had learnt kungfu ok :) When I finally reached my destination, I glared at the molester and left the bus. The unknown stanger left the bus too and jogged to my side and greeted me : "HI!!! Im Changjo, im 18 going 19. :DDDD OMG!! You were so cool just now and you flipped the guy omg how can you be so strong???" I was really shocked as some random stranger started blabbering in front of me but I cant hear him as I was still wearing my beats haha. I took off my beats and said softly.. " Erm, sorry but what did you said and who are you? O_O " then I continued staring at him with those big eyes like D.O because omg, he is so handsome like who am i kidding really. But he is not as handsome as Kim Kai aka Kai my crush hehehehe. He repeated himself and I too, introduced myself while blushing because he just praised me and Im a really shy girl... 

Changjo'S POV

Aish, why am i assigned to SM while the rest of teen top is assigned to TOP media. My thoughts were gone when i saw a girl just entered the bus and man shes hot and cute damn. She look like a angel omg i have to tell teen top when i meet them. She is so pretty and she looks so swag with her simple outfit with that beats omg damn. My heart was beating so fast as I keep staring at the girl until i saw one guy tried to molest her omg how dare him?!?! That ert aish. I was about to stop that guy when she moved and flipped the guy on his back and scolded him. WOOO good job angel, nice one!! 

My stop was here and omg she is alighting too!!! I better used this chance to talk to her omg!! "HI!!! Im Changjo, im 18 going 19. :DDDD OMG!! You were so cool just now and you flipped the guy omg how can you be so strong???" I said excitedly in front of her. She looked so shock haha cute! I probably look like a fool in front of her because she cant hear me but i am hoping she can. :D She took off her beats and spoke to me... ARH I THINK IM GOING TO EXPOSE. Shes so cute and her voice sounds so timid and sweet hehehehe omg i sound like a pedo freak....

Haru. Haru. Haru. I kept repeating her name in my mind and i thought of something...... Angel, i think im falling for you ( THIS IS FOR ALL THE TEEN TOP FANS ;) ANGELS HEHEHEHE )

NOBODY'S POV

Both of you continued to walk until you guys reached SM ent. You were shocked again because you did not expect this Changjo guy to be here standing beside you at the enterance of SM. Two of you entered the company and greeted the staff then reported to the dance room. What you didnt expect was to see all the artist there... You looked around and really glad that you didnt saw EXO because duh you dont want to see your brother as you were afraid what he would do to you after finding out. Other dancers was wearing all sorts of clothes like they were going to some kind of party and you praised yourself for not doing so because like seriously, everyone is here just for dancing not for some kind of party and they totally over dressed maybe because they want to look good in front of the idols. But anyways you sat down somewhere and did your streches and everyone was looking at you like you were some kind of weirdo..

a/n:

HI GUYS!! I decided to type chap 2 so here its is :D I now have a few subcribers to this story and i am so thankful for that :D THANKS TO THOSE WHO SUBCRIBE !! ILOVEYOU *sends alot of hearts* As you can see, I had included Changjo in the story eheheh. Lets pretend that teen top did not debut in this story ok and anyways, Changjo will become someone important in your life hehe. What will he be? Your bestfriend or your lover? Will you love Changjo instead of Kai? Continue reading to find out guys hehe. So this is chap 2, i hope you guys like it and please do leave me comments :D LOVE YOU GUYS :*****