four

Dancing is my love

KAI'S POV

Finally, we reached SM and rushed to the dance studio. All the eyes were on us and we quickly greeted everyone and apologised for being late. I scanned around the room and just like i thought, all the girls tried to get our attention but except one girl. I looked at that one girl and omg she is so cute and pretty but she dont look like she can dance, she is wearing such simple clothes unlike the others but yet she stands out among everyone else. My heart starts to beat fast when she turned and had an eye contact with me, oh damn im melting. She quickly looked away while blushing, aha so cute. I smirked my famous smirk and we sat down somewhere near her. 

When it was her turn, I took note of her name : Haru. She did not realise and the instructors were getting impaitent. Everyone turned to her and I could see Sehun was shocked and anger was filled in his eyes. I asked him if he is alright but he simply ignored me... I turned my head and focused on Haru's dance. Omg she can dance so well and damn she look so y while doing those waves and she is definately a natural dancer like me and Sehun. And speaking of which, she kinda resembles Sehun... Once she stopped dancing, everyone clapped for her and hahah look at those attention seeking girls looking shocked and jealous hahhaa omg.

SEHUN'S POV

We reached SM after such a long tiring day. I dragged my feet unwillingly towards the dance studio in my worst condition and really Kai and me is literally doing the same thing. Both of us really want to rest after doing all those dancing and as much as we love our job, its really tiring and me too, just like Kai dont understand why we need to go there just to see the dancers. The girls will just try to get our attention. 

* Fast foward to EXO sitting near you because i dont wish to repeat the same thing again. :) *

We settled down and I took my phone out to play with it, showing no interest to any of the dancers. I was focused in my game until I heard a name, H A R U. I turned my head straight to the direction of which the name is called to confirm the name to who i thought would be my baby. I saw her and my eyes straight away turned into burning fires sawing her sitting there spacing out. 'WHY IS SHE HERE?!?! I THOUGHT I MADE MYSELF CLEAR ABOUT HER JOINING THIS DANCE CAREER' Kai shook me and said something to me but i couldnt hear him as i was too busy being angry. I continued to stare at her with rage while she did every dance move. When she finished her dance, i couldnt controlled my anger and i.......

YOUR POV

I quickly ran back to my spot but i was dragged by some force. I shouted and tried to resist but the strength was too strong. I soon came to realised that i was dragged to another room by my doomday......

a/n :

Hi guys !! Double update like i said so here you go and the character i introduced is SEHUNNIE !!!! HEHE what will Sehun do after sawing his own precious baby sister, you here at SM? How will others react? What will happen in the end? Will Sehun finally allow you to dance here? Thanks for reading this chap guys :)) Love you guys :*