five

Dancing is my love

YOUR POV

I quickly ran back to my spot but i was dragged by some force. I shouted and tried to resist but the strength was too strong. I soon came to realised that i was dragged to another room by my doomday......

' ARHHHHHHHH !!!! WHAT THE HELL ?!?!?!? ' I shouted loudly then soon realise who was it and kept quiet........................ " O..Oppa, " I faced his angry face and didnt know what to do. ' Aish im so stupid !! Why didnt i noticed him ?? Im so dead now ' I thought in my mind while still facing him. Even though Oppa had never scold me but his angry face is aways so scary. I had not realised this but my eyes starts to get teary as im afraid of what Oppa would do.

SEHUN'S POV

I pulled Haru to another room right after she finished her dance. She shouted at me but then stopped after looking at me. I guess she realised im super angry now because the expression on her face says it all. She then stutter and greet me.. Aish, this baby girl !! Cant even stay angry at her for long after seeing her face. I softened and quickly hug her to comfort her and she soon starts to cry in my chest. ' What have i done?? I shouldnt have done that to her. What a brother am I. ' I thought in my mind while hugging her still. She stopped and I pulled her to sit down on the floor with me while we had a convo......

YOUR POV

After Oppa saw me , he hugged me and I started to cry in his chest . Oppa then settle us down and now we are both sitting on the floor talking .

NOBODY POV 

After the Oh siblings talked for about 1hr , they then faster rush back to the dance studio . As they leave out of a sudden when they went back everyone was waiting for them to explain what happened . The Ohs pretend nothing happened and faster went back to their previous sits . The dancers aka fans of exo (lol) keep staring at Haru as they were super jealous ( just es haha ) . EXO was waiting for the audition to end so they can question Sehun .

As things continue on , the Oh siblings were texting each other and Haru was trying to convince Sehun to allow her to join Sm . At the end , Sehun finally allow Haru to join but he set rules for her . 

a/n :

HI GUYS ! Super sorry i took so long to update this chapter :-(( Ive been super busy and i kinda didnt have any inspiration for this chap so i only updated now n this chap is badly done .. im sry guys :(( ill probably update on sat/sun agn and it would be a double update i promise ! :-)) Thanks for reading n hope u likr this chap tho its really ty ><