three

Dancing is my love

NOBODY'S POV

As everyone gets ready for the dance showcase and each of the dancers start to perform, EXO entered the dance studio. The current dancer stop her dance and everyone's attention was on EXO. EXO quickly bow and apologise for being late as they were attending a event. As everyone continue watching the performance by the dancer, you focus your eyes on EXO, mainly Kai. * FYI : Each of the dancers have to prepare a performance to showcase their talent to the idols as well as the boss and the dance instructors. This is for them to show their strengths in the type of dance they are good at. * 

YOUR POV

The current dancer was performing her dance when suddenly there were noises from the door. Everyone turned their heads and looked at who were the noise maker and realised it was EXO. The girls immediately acts ty and cute in front of them which disgust me to the max. I just continue be rooted at my spot because I realised Kai was looking at me. My heart stopped for a moment and omg I feel like I am going to melt in his eyes. I looked away and tried to hide my already heated face when i felt Changjo tapping my shoulder asking if im fine. I nod my head and started to space out.

"Haru arh, Haru arh, HARU!!!" I finally came to sense and saw everyone staring at me.. I soon realise it was my turn to dance and omg i am so nervous and i and afraid to dance now because everyone is giving me those judgemental look by the way im dressed but seriously, it is just a normal dance practice not a performance on tv.. why do we need to dress so nicely?? But anyways, i started my dance and when i finished my dance everyone was staring at me with those surprised eyes. I could understand why but dont they change too fast? First those judgemental eyes then now those eyes tell me they envious and jealous of my talent. 

CHANGJO'S POV

When some random girl was dancing trying to act y, there was noise coming from the door. I turned my head and saw none other then EXO, all the girls started to drool over them. I immediately turned towards Haru, my angel hoping she wasnt like those s and when i turned my head, i realised she just stared at them or particularly one of them, Kai... Kai was staring at her too and she had an eye contact with Kai and immediately blushed. I tapped her lightly and asked if shes fine and she just nod...'Does she like Kai or something? Why does she blush when she had an eye contact with him? Aish my heart hurts..' I thought in my mind and cant help but to feel jealous towards such act. I know i just met her and i dont even know her well but i cant help but to fell for her. 

The dancers continue what they were doing and when it came to Haru's turn, she didnt respond to the call by the instructors so i turned to her. And i came to realised that she was spacing out * ARH! SO CUTE!! I WANT TO PINCH THOSE CHEEKS! * I shook her and called her a few times until she finally came to sense and blushed out of embarassment.. She started to dance and man she is good. I stared her every move in awe and i clapped loudly when she was done..

KAI'S POV

" UGHHH so tired. We have to attend this dance thing after this event aish. Why is this dance thing so important to attend?? " I complained in the car on the way back to SM. Sehun and Baek agreed with me and whine too. Suho hyung replied and said it was so we can choose who we want or need for backup dancers and honestly i think this was not necessary because there is 12 of us and if we go, there will be all those girls trying to get our attention..

a/n : 

Hi guys !! This is chap 3 for you guys and i will be doing double update today so chap 4 is coming soon today :))) Hope you guys like it so far and yes i finally introduced Kai into the story and for chap 4 i would include......Do read to find out who it is! Leave me comments on who you think it is and let me know what you think about the story so far okayyy! Please dont be silence readers hehe. Thanks for that 1 upvote even tho i just started and thanks for the subcribes <3 * sends more hearts *