one

Dancing is my love

YOUR POV

*eureureong eureureong eureureong dae* Your phone starts to ring in the middle of your sleep. 'Aish! Who wants to die to disrupt my sleep time?!' You thought in your mind. After the fifth ring, you finally answer the phone call. " YAH!! ARE YOU CRAZY? WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME AT THIS TIMING?? DO YOU KNOW IM SLEEPING UGH!!!" you exploded to the unknown caller.

" YAH! YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS CRAZY DUDE. ITS FREAKING 3 IN THE AFTERNOON!! WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING HUH?? WERE YOU PRACTICING TIL 4 FOR THE DANCE?? " well, this damn voice belongs to your bestfriend, BYUN BAEKHI. She knows you the best. You knew about her using you ( duh youre smart, not dumb ) but you did not expose her because you love her so much. Well not like lesbains but like because shes the only one to understands you beside your dorky, protective annoying aka your brother, OH SEHUN.

But though all this, there was just something that you didnt tell her, your secrets. Like Sehun being your brother or your crush on Kai. You never trusted her as she was a two-face . " YAH!! YAH!! WERE YOU LISTENING TO ME OR ARE YOU SPACING OUT AGAIN??" opps, i was spacing out thinking about her act towards me that i did not realise she talked to me... " Ah yes? What did you said? Sorry haha" "Well.. i said that i found out which companies we will be assigned." "COMPANIES?? You mean we will be seperated?? OMG!" "yeah....." wow i heard her sad voice saying it.. wait what??? Why is she even sad? She should be happy that we will not be together so she dont have to put up any acts anymore..Wait did she finally appreciated it? Maybe she did but why is she acting like this? I shld find out from her soon...

BAEKHI POV

"AISH WHY IS SHE NOT PICKING UP THE PHONE CALL!?!? IS SHE STILL SLEEPING AISH I BET SHE WAS PRACTICING AGAIN. SHE AND HER LOVE FOR DANCING" I said out loud not caring if anyone heard that because guess what? Im living alone. :D

I bet all of you thought i was evil and bad thanks to author-nim hahaha ( well im blaming myself aye ) anyways, im actually not that bad. I actually hated her yeah guys hated !! Its the past, i dont anymore because i actually finally felt her sincer.

Well i will tell you why. I had major trust issue but well i have this damn fake mask on to protect myself. I was alone, a nerd, a wall flower as everyone called me. But after Haru found me and befriend me when she first came to collage, i was acting all badass and two faced to protect myself because lets be honest, who knows how Haru is actually like will until i knew her for so long. I actually thinks she is a really nice girl who is innocent in the mind well i guess so because guys, she havent had her first kiss ;)

But i know she is hiding things from me because duh, i know her so well and plus she is a open book hahhahah but anyways, i was really sad when i found out that i would be in different company from Haru. When i was on the phone with her after telling her about the company thing, she she sounded surprised maybe because of my tone of speaking but whatever, i have to tell her about my story soon so she will trust me completely....

 

a/n:

HI GUYS!! I updated this first chap :)) Sorry if it wasnt good or anything ( i apologise ) i do take english as my first language but my english is always not that good or strong in a sense but anyways hope you guys liked the chap n yes , Baekhi is good not bad like how i stated in the characters hahaha well will explain more on that on other chaps but for now this is chap 1 :D Hope you guys like it and do leave me comments