Chapter 4

What If. (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I will fix the grammer/spelling mistakes later ^^

 

 

 

"Donghae wake up!" Donghae jumped out of bed the loud banging on his door jolting him out of his sleep, he grodigly opened the door only to find a smiling Sungmin on the other side. 
"Why are you so jolly in the morning." Donghae asked while grabbing his bag taking out a new pair of clothing to wear.
"Because today is testing day."
"Your point is?"
"Well last night when I was heading to my room I passed by a few soldiers, well lets just say they were questioning our actual skills as soldiers." Donghae rolled his eyes at how much judging as well as gossiping actually occurs here.
"Let me just change real quick the we can go" 

When Donghae finished getting ready the two made there way towards the mess hall to have some breakfast before they need to do there testing, everyone was looking at the two men whispers were heard through out the room, Sungmin glared at a group of soldiers that were chuckling at them.
"C'mon just ignore them." Donghae whispered, they brought to there table eggs, toast, cereal, as well as coffee for Sungmin and Chocolate milk for Donghae.

They were casually eating there food when a another tray was put infront of them, a tall man wearing a lab coat smiled at them before sitting down.
"Hey, I'm Kyuhyun." Kyuhyun shook Donghae's and Sungmin's hands before starting his food.
"Im Sungmin."
"Donghae."

"Ahh so your the two that got the whole facility into a gossip frenzy." Kyuhyun said amused.
"What do you mean?"
"Oh well your the new guys and apparently this guy over here." Kyuhyun pointed at the puzzled Donghae. "Was telling off our Luitenent Colonel which never happened before since he tends to give out some horrific punishments." 
"He deserved it." Donghae grumbled abusing his eggs stabbing them harshly before stuffing his face with them.
"Either way you two are known now."
"Great, just great." Saying that the two were annoyed would be an understatment, back home in Mokpo the two soldiers were known but the people there knew how to mind there own business gossip was not part of their lifestyle.

Sungmin finally took in notice what there new company was wearing and was puzzled at the sight of a man wearing a lab coat.
"Um excuse me for asking, but why are you wearing a lab coat?" Donghae was also well aware of the mans clothing but didn't want to ask thinking that he may have sounded a bit rude.
"Well I'm in the medical unit don't you people have them where your from?" 
"Well we do but the women are part of the medical field while the men are part of the military."

Kyuhyun eyebrows were raised in shock of the news he just had heard, and by seeing the two soldiers facial expression he realized that this was the norm for them.
"Well I can say that Jongno and Mokpo are suffiently different, I would never be able to survive the life of a military officer as well put up with the orders of the Luitenent." 
"With those scarwny arms I bet you wouldn't be able to kill a fly." Sungmin joked the other scoffed at the statement flicking a piece of his food but accidently hitting Donghae in the face making his eye twitch in annoyance.

"Yeah keep insulting the one that could save your life when you face the brink of death." Sungmin rolled his eyes, Kyuhyun stuck his tongue for a comeback.
"If you children are done fighting." Do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter