Chapter 3

What If. (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the sun was barely rising in the sky its rays creating a coral glow creating a scenic view for the 7 men making their journey across the deserted lands. They all met each other in the mess hall for quick interductions, Sungmin and Donghae found out that the young boys were 15 years unlike the youngest Taemin who was only 14. 
"We are heading out now did you bring all your stuff with you?" Sungmin asked Donghae as he was placing his bag in the back of th jeep.
"Yes mother." Sungmin slapped the backside of the youngers head grubmling about 'respect your elders.' 

The ride to Jongno would last for 7 hours passing by the Gwangju and Daejeon districts, driving the open terrain felt nice to them since there was no danger, no reasons to always be on gaurd unlike the night when every minute you are battling for your survival. 

They made it to Jongno at around 1400 hours (2 pm).
"Woah." Onew said in awe, Jongno was called the headquarters of the Ministry of Security for a reason, unlike Mokpo there was an iron wall which was surrounding the building barbed fence wires above it had a medival but yet scientific field to it. 
8 soldiers were out front near the entrance Sungmin slowed down the vehicle to a stop near the soldier colsest to the entrance.
"State your purposes."
"Captain Lee Sungmin with First Lieutenant Lee Donghae of district 2 from Mokpo division, our General Lee Donghwa informed us that we would be sending 5 troops to Jongno." 

The soldier said something into his microphone on his uniform soon after the door has been opened for them.
"You must report to our Lieutenant Colonel and General once inside." Sungmin nodded his head before slowly driving through the gate, once his car was parked all 7 of them got out another two soldiers was heading straight towards thems.

"Hello my name is Shim Changmin Second Luitenent and this is my partner Jung Yunho First Luitenent of the first division here in Jongno."
"Captain Lee Sungmin here with my partner First Luitenent Lee Donghae here with our 5 soldiers."
"Arent you a little young to be a First Luitenent?" Yunho asked the other, 
"I get that a lot." Donghae shrugged Sungmin nodded his head in agreement.
"Leave your stuff here another group will take them to your quaters, our General is waiting for you."

Changmin and Yunho led the group through many sets of doors and hallways they showed them the hallway of where they would be sleeping since they passed by it, Jongno was significantly bigger than Mokpo everyone was amazed at the high level quality equipments that was shown to them through their walk.
"Alright here we are, but I must warn you that our General and First Luitenent have very different personalities." Changmin said before knocking on the door, as the group walked inside there were met with two men one was sitting on the desk while the other was standing next to him.

"Hello I am General Lee Jungsoo." The general said his smile giving off a friendly vibe, the man standing near him had a cold hard glare which was pretty intimidating.
"This cold rock here is the Luitenent Colonel Lee Hyukjae." Hyukjae never fazed from his stare.
"I am Captain Lee Sungmin here with my partner First Luitenent Lee Donghae of division 2 of Mokpo with our 5 soldiers, we are at your service General." The 7 of them all saluted to there superior.
"Ah yes I know that, I have already spoken to your General Lee Donghwa your brother right Donghae-ssi."
"Yes, sir." 
"Alright then, Yunho Changmin please take the 5 that need to be trained to there quaters I would like a word with their captain and first luitenent." Changmin ushered out the other 5 closing the door, Donghae sense a force of somewhat awkwardness in the air he was not sure of what to expect especially from the cold look the Luitenent Colonel was giving him.

"Please Sungmin-ssi explain to me what you know of so far for your business here."
"We are to send 5 of our soldiers here to train under your survalience since Jongno has the best military training, my partner and I are stay for 60 days and report back to our general." Jungsoo hummed in understandment.
"Do you know what you and partner would be doing here for the 60 days."
"Our general presumed that we would be doing the same business here as what we have been doing in Mokpo." 
"Your general has been mistaken." Hyukjae finally spoken, the tone of his voice was very athoritive and cold Donghae found it weird how his cold deamoner matched his cold voice.
"Excuse me?" Donghae countered making eye contact with the Luitenent Colonel, he glared at the younger boy not liking the tone he used with him.
"I said that your general has been mistaken since you are not trained to Jogno's status. You will be tested to see how much skill you actually posses, and by the young apperance you have aswell as the lack of hearing since you made me repeat myself I would presume that you would drop down to sergean

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter