Chapter 1

What If. (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On December 21, 2012 many believed that the world was going to end, some people said goodbye to their loved ones as the time was ticking, while others did not believe that it was complete rubbish and went along with their normal schedules. Yet every single person waited to see what the outcome would be, some were glad that the world did not end and celebrated with joy, others rolled their eyes saying to there friends 'I told you so'. Hundreds of years passed no one predicted when the world was going to end ever again after the mayans were wrong. Fast forward to that same day on the year 3012, December 21 no one could predict what would happen.

Some people believed that this was the devils work to send his creatures from hell to erase all of gods creations, others believed that this was a test from god to see if we would still be faithful to him even under this attack, but no one would disagree that this was a fight for survival and it is a war between hell and earth. 

A young boy named Lee Donghae was only 6 years old when the unforeseen event happened, he lived in Mokpo, South Korea. It was a regular day for the young boy he spent his day at Kindergarten singing songs, building block towers and even making a snowman with a bunch of his friends. His older brother Donghwa age 16 picked him up after finishing his classes at the nearby highschool precisly at 3:15 like always. Donghae held onto his brothers hands while they walked the streets together occasionaly saying 'hello' to some people, the two waited for Donghae's friend Sungmin who 11 years old at a nearby park since they were neighbours with each other, even with a 5 year gap the two were really close with one another. Sungmin met the two waiting for him saying a hello to Donghwa and poking Donghae's red nose from the cold as a greeting to the younger.

It was their usual routnine walking home with each other keeping each other company until they reached their homes, some days Sungmin would stay over their house and play with Donghae for a bit but today his father was home for a short while since he left for the military, so instead he went home but not with out giving Donghae a hug before leaving.

It was a normal day in the Lee household his brother Donghwa was studying for his upcoming tests, Donghae was playing with his Ironman action figure and his mother was making dinner before her husband comes home. When the sun was starting to set Mr. Lee came home just in time for dinner, everyone sat around the dinner table saying grace before digging into the deliecious meal. As the Lee's were talking about there days they did not notice that the sun was no longer in the sky and darkness has arrived. 

It happened all so suddenly an inhumane shrieks was heard across the night skies, Mr. Lee ran towards the nearest window and stood rigid from the scene that he saw, the streets were in mayham people were running for there lives away from these creatures that filled the nights sky with there black wings swooping down grabbing you with there claws and biting down ripping your skin with there fangs enjecting a venom that left people convulsing on the floor while slowly changing into the creature themselves.

Mrs. Lee pulled Donghae to her side not wanting her son to go anywhere with out her there wanting to keep him safe, soft knocking from there door was heard, Donghwa quiclkly went to see who it was from the peep hole and saw that it was Sungmin and his father, he quickly opened the door letting the two inside, Donghae ran to Sungmin who was crying giving him a hug, it was then that Sungmin's father announced the death of his wife, Sungmin started crying even harder the memory will haunt him for the rest of his life. His father set downt the duffle bag he brougt on the floor opening it taking out many different types of guns.

"Where did you get these." Donghwa asked after being handed down a M-4 Cabrine.
"Kept them in the cellar in case of an emergancy." Sungmin's father said while handing his son a regular pistol. 
"Here son keep Donghae safe with this." Sungmin nodded his head holding onto Donghae's hands tightly.
"Alright the nearest bunker is about an hour walk, about 40-45 minutes if we run." Sungmin's father through

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter