Someday

Removing The Blindfold
 

SOMEDAY

1576298zmynoj2nnr.gif


Taeyeon's 1st POV

     As if I had come back from the dead, I realized that I could breathe once more. Slowly, softly I inhaled cool air and exhaled the carbon dioxide out my nose. Once, I realized I was now awake from a slumber I don’t remember taking, I felt someone in my arms. What was this? Wait, who was this? Fear crawled up in my heart as my head was laying on something soft, that I strongly mistaken for a pillow. They were round and soft, with a feminine smell. Like waking up from a nightmare, I screamed and jerked not only out of someone arms, but out of the s of a female. I sat up; making the sheet that was over us fly to the floor in complete disaster.

     That was when I realized the bosom that I was just laying on belonged to Jessica. When I screamed, she jumped out of sleep as if I had brought her back to life from electric pads to shock her heart. Fright was spreading all over my body like a disease as I was feeling for clothes that weren’t on my body. There was definitely no way I could have slept with a woman and out of all people, Jessica. Aniya! Only touching my bra and my , I was ready to cry and my face steaming red from anger.

     Jessica sat up also in her lacey white underwear with her brown hair looking like a birds nest. Her eyes began to squint and she reached up to her head, out loud in pain. Coming back down to earth, pain had overcome the fear and matching Jessica’s cries, I placed my hand on my forehead. What was this massive headache? Why was this happening to me? The sickening feel traveled to my stomach as I held my stomach feeling totally awful. Jessica was the first one to get up, holding as she jumped off the bed, running toward the bath room.

     That was when I felt something hot forcing it’s up from my stomach to my esophagus. I held in the throw up, by pressing my fingers to my mouth and rushed to the bathroom as if it was a race with Jessica. Jessica was the first one to go to the toilet. With a loud clacking of plastic, she lifted up the toilet seat and got on her knees hurling disgusting throw up in the toilet stool. I pushed her shoulder over as I my knees met the cold tile as I threw up in the toilet stool after her. Stealing turns from each other by pushing each other, we finished hurling up some ugly contents in the toilet.

     Too tired and sick to talk, I flushed the toilet as we managed to get to our heavy feet. Washing my mouth out first at the sink, I saw Jessica looking completely horrible in the mirror, which was just how I looked. I couldn’t say anything nor think as I spit out the water of the awful taste from my mouth. I left the water running from the sink faucet to head back for Jessica as I went to the bed and I lay down as if I was going to die, because I felt like it. Jessica came following and sat on the opposite side of the bed, leaving me to see the pale skin of her back side.

     Using a pillow, I hugged it as I held my head, wanting this pain to go away. “Aigoo, what happened?” I asked and slowly the memories starting to pour in my head like I was refilling a glass. My eyes widened and I gasped to only feel worse as I remembered taking Tiffany’s call, going to the bar, singing and rapping like a fool. But, it was the memory of taking Jessica’s hand and the Karaoke. I just couldn’t remember what Jessica had said to me before I knocked out.

     My memory was fuzzy and I gave up since I already felt horrible. I cried out more into my pillow, because I felt so shamed and dirty at the same time. I never craved for water like this before. It was definitely true that humans could not live without water. If it wasn’t for Jessica being here, I would have called for some water, but I was too embarrassed of last night events to even show my face.

     “Can I get four bottles of water and two bottles of Gatorade, aspirins, and crackers?” I heard Jessica voice come out sluggishly, but I couldn’t understand what she was saying since she spoke in English and the words were too complex for my malfunctioning brain. We had remained in silence, but it seemed pain spoke louder than even words in this moment. I guess I deserved all of this for trying to show off last night. Just look at where it got me.

     Eventually, there was a knock at the door and I felt Jessica’s weight be removed from the bed as she got up to answer the door. I then lifted my head from the pillow and then pushed it back in after Jessica finished answering the door. I could her feet come back around the bed and she sat once more on the bed. “Here, take some medicine with the water and crackers,” I heard Jessica say to me in Korean and I slowly peeked over the white pillow to see a silver metal tray sitting in the middle of the bed with a plate of graham crackers on a plate. She then picked up a white bottle with a red label and opened it, to which I recognized were aspirins. “Here,” She breathed in pain as she held out two aspirins in the top and I held my hand out as I sat up. She flipped the top upside down and gave me two round pills that were white in the palm of my hand.

     Looking at her carefully, I took the bottle of water she handed me from the bed side table that had more water and bottles of Gatorade there. It really seemed like I was kid at this moment and she was the leader. Instead of boiling up with anger, I was defeated in sickness. I placed the pills in my mouth and drunk the entire bottle of water at once, since I was dying with thirst. Jessica had done as so and handed me a bottle of red Gatorade instead. What was this for?

     I had looked up at her confused as she was reaching for a cracker silently with her sickened face, but stopped to see me staring at her in confusion. “Oh, Gatorade is to replace your electrolytes and the crackers are to raise your blood sugar,” She told me and quickly looked down to eat a cracker. Since what she said made sense, I followed in eating a cracker and drinking the Gatorade. After we finished eating and drinking, Jessica left me with one bottle of water and Gatorade. She had placed her dress back on that she wore last night as I lay in the bed, waiting for myself to feel better. “You can stay till you feel better,” I had said since she went through such means to make me feel better, it was only right to do this.

     She had quickly looked at me with shocked eyes and I turned instantly in the bed, hugging the pillow like it was my long lost love. “I don’t want to make you feel uncomfortable. I’ll leave since I need to contact our manager anyway,” she said and I didn’t reply. I was trying to be nice and she didn’t even take it. She should have, because I wouldn’t do it again. Silently, I was now left alone in my room after I heard the shut of the door, in which her presence left. I looked over my shoulder towards the door and then sunk back in the bed with a shake of my head. Will you really find out what happened someday Jessica without me even telling you? Secretly, I want you to since I won’t have to say it from my own lips and then I don’t want you to. I wish that day never existed in history.

***

     Once more I was eating my own words, as I was the one looking like a ghost now in the airport, but I hid my zombie like eyes with BB Cream and sunglasses. It seemed not even makeup could hide the signs of a hangover. Like two children who had been scolded by their parents, me and Jessica sat by one another in complete silence with somber looks. We had both been yelled at by our manager before we left the hotel, since he was looking all over the place for use. He specifically complained about having to carry us with the help of a female staff, who took us out of her clothes since I had thrown up on my dress and Jessica was complaining how hot she was while drunk. If it wasn’t for Jessica giving him a drunken call, he would have never found us, but the paparazzi would. I felt a little relaxed to know why me and Jessica was in bed together. Thank god, nothing happened or I would have really killed myself. We both simply couldn’t say anything since we already had a bag of burdens on our back. It just felt kind of soothing to have someone next to me, someone who was their own wounds at the same time.

     We landed back in the heart of our country, Seoul, Korea as we got out of the airport and fans came flying faster than gnats as we were both dying before their eyes. But, this was the life we chose. It was the life where we were supposed to be unhappy to make others happy. What a nice and honorable deed, but a sickening way of living.

     There were no more talking, arguments, screaming and even camera sounds as I found myself back home in my bed after our manager dropped me off first. I kind of felt bad for leaving Jessica, but this is where we part. My parents didn’t bother me as they let me rest silently in my bed in complete comfort. The medicine that Jessica gave me did actually make me feel better from the flight to now. I sincerely felt thankful and was able to fall in slumber much easier. I’m not sure for how long I was able to sleep peacefully, but I woke up instantly when I remembered the question Jessica had asked me and my answer I told her.

     It was as if I had just come out of water, while I was gasping for air. Did I tell her? N-No, I didn’t tell her. While sitting up, I held my throat as I looked at the poster across from my bed, which was Girls Generation last comeback with only eight members as I was in the middle holding a diamond.

     A diamond had eight hearts in its cut and a diamond was the most beautiful and hardest jewel of them all. It was unbreakable. That was why I used that as I concept before, but it seemed that diamond caused us to breakable instead. Everyone wanted to out shine one another. That was a diamond reflected lights in many directions, instead of one. Why did I realize this just now?

     With a stressful sigh, I ran my hand through my bleached hair and looked up at the pallid ceiling instead. I’m so stupid and worthless. Can I really call myself a leader at this point? What has happened to me?

     There was a loud beep, distracting me from my thoughts as I looked to my right, seeing my bags from the LA Trip. Taking the cover off me slowly, I reached over for my purse and pulled it over into my bed by the strap. I took out my phone and clicked on my latest notification which was on Instagram. My mood was already bitter, but it became sour as I saw a selfie picture of Baekhyun taking it with Kim Yuna.

     Instantly, like a tea pot reaching its limit and squealing, I quickly went to my following list on Instagram. I was tired of seeing his face and just everyone on this stupid app. Everything was just stupid! With the tears at the edge of my eyes, I unfollowed everyone one by one and once I saw that I was following 0 zero people and had five million people following me, I was contented. I had no reason to grab on anyone’s coattail anymore. I just needed myself and I would take care of the people that will follow me from now on.

     Taking action immediately, I stood up and went to the SNSD poster and grabbed the taped edge, to pull it off slowly, without harming the wall. With a deep breath, I balled up the poster and tossed it in the pink garbage bin by my bed. I then went over to my bag and took out the last bottle of Gatorade I had got from Jessica. After going to the bathroom with it, I poured it into the toilet stool and tossed the bottle in the garbage. I looked up in the mirror, looking at my angry eyes. “Don’t help me even if I am dying. I don’t need help from someone that will hurt me in the future. Hurt me instead from the very beginning. I won’t follow anyone into the pits of hell no more,” I said to myself and I turned going back to my bed.

     Baekhyun, you broke up with me because you thought I was seeing GD, right? Well let’s make that a reality instead of some mere fan fiction. You all asked for this. I won’t be hurt alone. With a small smile on my lips, I went to my phone’s contacts and ran across the contact name: G-Dragon. I’m not sure if he still had this number since I got this at the end awards of 2015, since he wanted the selfie I took with him sent to his phone. With a deep breath, I held it as I hit the button to call the number and nervousness took over my blood cells as I held the phone to my ear as my heart beat increased. It rung a couple of times and I began to think that maybe he was too busy or simply he changed his number by now. There would be no way he would keep the same number for over two years and I finally released my breath when I was about to hang up. That was when I really had a heart attack, simply because it was least expected.

     “Hello,” He spoke quickly but in a soothing tone of voice and I was left completely speechless. I couldn’t say anything as he said hello once more.

     “I’ve had this number for over two years without a fan stalking my number. Please don’t call again or I will report this number,” he had begun and my eyes widened as I held my hand out.

     “N-No, No!” I shouted and I held my mouth, when I noticed that I shouted, but he hung up already. I sighed in defeat and looked down at my phone. Ottoke?!

     Once more I called him, but he didn’t answer. So was he going to report my number now? Does he not know who I am? Did he not even save my number before?! Of course not, he probably deleted it after I sent that picture to him and he uploaded to his old twitter account back then. Yeah, that was what happened. I should have done the same thing.

     I simply couldn’t take him not knowing who I was, so I clicked to see send him a text message.

 

To: G-Dragon

I am not a fan…I am Kim Taeyeon of Girls Generation.

 

~Girls Generation, SNSD’s Kid Leader Taeyeon~

 

     With worry causing fatigue in my poor body, I waited over five minutes till he finally replied. I almost jumped out my bed from my cute ringtone dinging and I quickly looked at my new message from him.

 

From: G-Dragon

You really expect me to believe that? Go ahead and screen shot this and share it with your friends. Your parents will soon receive the fines of harassment.

~Gold & Diamonds Boy~

     I gasped and stood up looking at my phone with my hand on my hip. How dare you fake gold and diamonds! Instantly I replied, unlike him who made me wait five damn minutes to be insulted. That was when an idea popped in my head. Who could defy a picture? I quickly went over to my black computer desk and opened the draw to take out a pink sticky note along with a pencil. Laying my phone down for the moment, I had thought to write GD’s name on it, but what if the picture got out? Instead I took the pencil and wrote the date and the time on it along with a small drawing of a diamond and gold bars. Quickly, I looked in the mirror to fix my hair and patted my bare cheek. It didn’t matter if I wore make up or not, I looked cute.

     I held the note up and made a cute face with puckered lips as I took a selfie. Then I uploaded in the text message and didn’t bother to type any words. If this wasn’t proof like always, I didn’t know what was! The moment I sent it to him, I was crossing my arms and laughing as I looked out the window. What do you what to say to that Mr. Dragon?

     That was when I heard my guitar ringtone go off and I looked at my incoming call with a stoic laugh. So Mr. Dragon is calling me? I left my phone right on my bed and went straight into my bathroom as I took my shirt off from the side. “Let’s take a fresh shower shall we Kim Taeyeon?” I spoke to myself since I was proud of being me for once as I bathed myself with bubbly soap all over my skin. It was about forty minutes till I came out my bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body and another I was using to dry my freshly washed hair. With ease I took a seat on my bed and placed one palm behind me as I looked at my phone, expecting to see something like: ‘Oh! Oh my god! I’m so sorry! I did not know you were the legendary Kim Taeyeon, Girls Generation Leader! Please forgive me’ Or it could be something how I was feeling for him earlier, ‘Why are you calling me! Don’t talk to me! You wrecked my precious relationship! I never want to see your face or even the text you type with those hands!’

     It seemed something like I would say and mostly he should say, but I nearly slipped off my bed when I read the message. Was he plain stupid?

 

From: G-Dragon

Like that proves anything. I’m putting in the report at the very moment. Have fun with paying the fine!

~Gold & Diamonds Boy~

 

     My hormones raged wildly as I clicked the call button over and over while pacing back and forward, till he freaking picked up. When he finally answered on the fifth call, I took in a deep breath but that breath was saved.

     “You are really naïve, do you know that Kim Taeyeon,” He said and my entire expression fallen into despair as I stood there like a complete idiot as my towel had fallen off my body as well.

     “B-Bwoh?” Was what all I could say with a blank expression? Did he just play me? Wait, did Kim Taeyeon really get played by G-Dragon?

     His laugh was sweet and enriched with playfulness as I turned hot red to my ears. “You are really mess. Ha, anyway what did you call me for? I’m busy shooting for a music video, so I don’t have much time to talk,” He said and I was still standing there still taken away.

     I could hear his sigh through the phone and heard him tell someone to leave his dressing room. “If you called me about you and Baekhyun breaking up, I can’t do anything about that. As you can see, I and Kiko have broken up as well. It’s what happens. I couldn’t even spend my Valentine’s day properly because of this,” He said instead of saying it was my fault. To wake myself up, I pinched my arm and woke up from the pain. I really wasn’t dreaming. With a dry cough, I leaned down to pick up the towel from the floor and held it to my chest.

     “Well Taeyeon? Did my prank affect you that badly? I’m sorry. I’ve heard how prideful you are so you can take some of mines if that makes you feel better. Anyway, I need to get my makeup done for the next shoot. Call me later tonight if you still wish to talk to me,” He said and I was even more taken away. Why was he being so nice to me?

     “Wait…” I said and threw the towel on the bed. I ran my hand through my wet hair and looked at myself in the mirror.

     “Yes?” He replied calmly, patiently.

     “Can I see you tonight instead? What I have to discuss with you should be said face to face. That’s also part of my pride,” I made myself an excuse as I was twisting my hair unconsciously.

     “Of course. Where would you like to meet? A bar? Your place? My place?” He asked me and there was no way he could come to my place. There was no way I was risking getting caught being with him by my family. I had no choice, but to take the last choice.

     “Your place,” I said with defeat as I looked away from my own eyes shamefully.

     “Oh…okay. Sure, why not? Well you know where Seohyun lives, right? I live in the same apartment building, number 811,” he told me and I wrote it down on the sticky note, but my hand froze from finishing the last number.

     “You look really cute bare faced by the way. I have to go now. See you an hour before midnight then?” He asked me for confirmation, but I was still choked up on his compliment.

“Yes…” I managed to say and my eyes were searching all over the place, but for what? Was it my heart?

     “See you then Kim Taeyeon,” He said my full name and I could tell he was smiling even the moment he hung up. When he did, I was able to slowly bring my hand down to put my phone on the dresser. W-What was that?

     Was this what the fans were talking about online? That GD was a complete player and smooth talker. He could sweep any girl off its feet. Ha, I must truly be losing my mind. Remember Taeyeon he is the one that caused you and Baekhyun to break up, but wasn’t it really the lack of trust that caused you and Baekhyun to break up Taeyeon? Was that the apathy? What if I had a scandal with some other idol, wouldn’t it be the same outcome?

     I cried out loud and looked at myself with frustration in the mirror. Was that really it?

***

     Late that night, I had took careful measures to dress myself stylishly and yet cutely. This was G-Dragon we were talking about. The famous K-Pop Hallyu Fashionista who was not only known for his music, but his great sense of style. Simply saying, everyone in YG had a great taste of fashion be it classy or swag. Shamefully, I had even looked online what was G-Dragon’s ideal type. There wasn’t much he said in interviews, except that he likes a girl that has great sense be it dressing or how she acts to other things. She also had to be pretty. That really didn’t tell me much, but I had looked at other girls he had been caught up in scandals, including Jessica’s sister Krystal. His scandal with her wasn’t much. All what happened was that he followed her on Instagram and started liking her pictures. All the fans attacked her and she simply deleted her Instagram. Besides that, what I calculated through my online investigation that G-Dragon had a strong attraction to Japanese girls. They were all slim, cute and a small flare of iness. The girls he liked had to seem innocent, but secretly naughty. Aigoo, he was really a ert beneath all the flashy gold and diamonds.

     Nonetheless, I made myself look like that. I wore my blonde hair down, keeping it straight since that was how teenage girls would wear their hair as always. Over the edges of my hair and partially my forehead, I wore a wide pink hair band. Even though I was in my late twenties, I still looked pretty young with a small heart shaped face, but as always I had hallow cheeks with big eyes, small nose and pretty fair plump lips.

     Turning around, I checked to make sure there was nothing on the flared A-Line light pink skirt that reached my knees. Along with it I wore a white sort sleeve blouse that had a detailed black lace on the portion of the chest. On top of that I wore a black sweater that matched the see through black stockings and black/baby pink heels I wore. I looked like the innocent type completely with a flare of iness from the eyeliner I wore on my eyes. Honestly speaking, this was the SMTOWN female idol style anyway. The last touch was some light pink lip gloss and I giggled as I grabbed my Chanel black purse on the way out.

     It was easier to find the building, because it was where Seohyun lived at. To believe I was even considering getting me an apartment here and GD was living here. I hoped I wouldn’t run into Seohyun. If so, I would just have to make an excuse that I came from a photo shoot to tell her something urgent. I hit my own head with the palm of my hand as I was going up in the elevator. You should be ashamed of yourself for even thinking to lie to your own group members. What was even shameful to going to see G-Dragon? Checking my phone for the time, it was eleven on the dot when I had arrived in front of his door. With a clear throat, I looked around cautiously and pressed the door bell to ring. I had taken my sunglasses off in the elevator, but wouldn’t it look cool if I wore them and then took them off as I strutted in his house. Mwahaha.

     Quickly, I turned my back and put my matching Chanel glasses on as I held my bag nonchalantly on my arm. My soul almost flung out my body when I heard the door open and I turned around with a solid line on my lips, trying to look cool when I was jumping up and down in my own body. “Come in quickly,” I heard G-Dragon say to me and only saw him briefly, before he walked away from the door to let me in. With a swallow from my throat, I stepped in his home one foot at a time and shut the door behind me.

     Paying attention to my feet so I wouldn’t fall in these stilettos I walked from the entry of his door to his spacious and living room of luxury. I wanted to drop my mouth and stare at everything, but I was playing according to my role. With a small smile to my pink lips, I took my glasses off coolly, while looking down. Then I tucked my hair behind my ear as I then looked up to meet his eyes as I folded my sunglasses then dropped them in my purse. My eyes couldn’t move from how good looking he was looking as well. He seemed as if he has just gotten home without changing since he wore destroyed blue skinny jeans, black buckled boots, red designer t-shirt, and then lastly a white and black money jacket. His skin was fair and looked soft as crème with his black combed back, but shaved on the sides and from his sideburns was a black hangman’s knot tattoo. Was it real? He wasn’t even trying, but that stare of his was so captivating and seducing along with his full kissable lips. Stop!

     Mentally I slapped myself and cleared my throat as I looked away to his fancy looking white couches that were in front of the windows, giving a perfect view of the night sky and Seoul city. He was the one to break the silence and I took it of my own accords, to walk on the burgundy carpet of his living room and took a seat on the soft couch, crossing my legs, which showed my skirt rise up.

     “You said you had something to say. I just got here like five minutes ago myself. Would you like something to drink?” He asked me and I saw him take his shoes off, and then placed them by the sleek black stair case. I was about to refuse the opportunity of giving me a wasteful drink, but the choice he gave me, caused me to choose one in the end.

     “I have water, energy drinks or would you want wine?” He asked me from the kitchen and I immediately, almost greedily replied.

     “Wine, yes!” I had shouted and nearly leaned my entire body off the couch. When he had returned the following minute, I quickly leaned back on the couch, moving my hair of my shoulder to look cool even though I felt intimidated when he took a seat right next to me.

     “Here,” He breathed out in a relaxing voice and sat two wine glasses on the table. Even though he was breathing so comfortably, I had stopped all breathing as he bit his bottom lip to just pour some damn red wine in each glass halfway. Once he was finished, he placed the bottle down and then handed me the glass. I was hesitant as I looked over at his pretty, fair hand and quickly took it. I looked away and took a big gulp. I really needed to calm my nerves.

     “So…” He had began and I turned my back, to look at him leaning back on the couch with his arm resting on the top as he swished the wine in the glass a couple of times as he was looking at me with seducing eyes. I cleared my throat and I looked away to take another big sip. He knew exactly what he was doing. How could he not know, but wasn’t this what I originally came for.

     Shyly, I looked down and then started talking. “How was your valentine’s day?”I asked him and he was just raising his glass to take the first sip, but he had lowered. I could tell that his eyes were strongly set on me and I wondered if he would curse me, but once more, he answered the unexpected.

 

     “Just as any other day. Busy, dreadful, tiring, but satisfying,” He said with a small laugh and I looked over at him with big eyes as he took a sip of his wine with a smile. There was no need to jump around the bush. Since when did I not ever say what was on my mind?

     “Did you and Kiko not break up?” I asked him slowly and there wasn’t a response from him immediately. He just kept drinking his wine as if nothing happened.

     “We did. Did you and Baekhyun not break up?” He threw it back at me like a dagger straight in my heart and he turned his head to look at me carelessly. I immediately looked away with my hand gripping the wine glass tighter. “We…did as well,” I breathed out with distress and finished the rest of the wine in one shot, then placed back on the table in front of me quickly.

     “Is this all you came for Kim Taeyeon? Wine and a few obvious questions,” He spoke frankly and I held my hands as I looked down in my lap. It seemed as if I was really up to this revenge game.

     “It…seems like so. I’m sorry I bothered you this late at night. I’ll be going. Thank you for the wine,” I told him softly and grabbed my purse at the same time I stood up.

 

     “Because of you!” He had begun to speak loudly to capture my attention and cease my actions, in which it did. Out the corner of my eye, I looked towards him, but not directly since I was ashamed of coming this far and not being able to do what I originally wanted to.

     “Because of you I couldn’t spend Valentine’s Day the way I wanted to. I couldn’t spend it like most people,” He spoke with sought and regret. It sound as if not only his heart was broken, but all the way down to his bones had been crushed. I slowly looked around and saw him finishing the last of red liquid in his wine glass. He stood up after clunking the glass down on the table and which vibrations ran through my body faster than light. Was he showing his true emotions to me?

     I looked up at him and my breath was shaky as he raised his hand up to my pink head band. Slowly his hand was like the cool breeze as he lifted off my head and let my hair fall through till it was off of me. “You have a sense Kim Taeyeon,” He said as he lifted up the headband to his nose, in which my cheeks become the color of roses.

     “And I have the sense to sense that,” He spoke and looked up in my eyes with eyes that were so bright brown, like morning coffee, but the moment his fingers touched my face, I knew that he was cold and his true colors was finally revealed to me, just as his eyes were now of burning Brandy.

     “Tonight, let’s have our Valentine’s Day. You can be Kiko and I’ll be Baekhyun. Does that sound fair enough?” He asked me and if possible my eyes widen, but it was too late as he forced his wet lips on mines. It seemed as if his words were true, because these lips weren’t pouring meaningless love into me, but were so passionate. Both of us hands were on the side of my face as his tongue parted my lips like water and he slipped in between my mouth like silk.

My      blood started to boil and my body temperature went soaring to the point where I felt I was about to explode. With the drum of my heart beat, I slowed its tempo a tad bit when I brought my arms between Jiyong’s arms and pushed them away with pure strength. Once his hands were off of me, I broke from the prison of his jail and gave his cheek a hard slap, making his head turn. My chest rose and fell with my nose nostrils flared as I looked at him with angry eyes.

     “What the do you think you are doing!?” I yelled out all the air in my lungs, losing the cute girl act I brought on with me. That jerk just smirked while turning his head back around and slowly approached me again, but I kept looking in his eyes as if I was the taller one here.

     “I’m doing what you came here to do. Is it not?” He questioned me back and I looked away, because this is what I had in my mind, but just not like this.

     “You see Innocent girls like you can never avenge yourselves. This is why your heart always gets stepped over in the end,” He told me coldly and I laughed at him mockingly, as I met his glare.

     “Isn’t you who is innocent girl here? You want me to be Kiko? It seems that heart has been crushed quite badly. If you are going to screw me, screw me as Kim Taeyeon, just as everyone thought on that night,” I told him brutally and returned the nasty smirk to him as I ce more.

     Like a handcuff, his hand caught around my wrist and whipped my back around, leading me to fall. My eyes widen and my heart went into a cardiac attack as I landed safely on the armless couch. I raised my head up when I felt his hands smack down on my thighs and I took in a deep breath as he gripped my thin stockings in his hand before he ripped with a loud tearing sound. He his lips and leaned down kissing the opening on my skin that he just ripped open. “Then just as everyone thinks, we will make it where I actually ed Kim Taeyeon,” He spoke naughtily and bit down in my thigh producing a loud moan from my lips. The night was long and very sinful between two broken hearts. Someday everyone will understand what we already knew.

Jessica’s 1st POV

     Why were all these problems scattering over the place so suddenly? Was it because of me? When Taeyeon told me that I shouldn’t have came back, was she only speaking the truth I didn’t want to admit? Was that a truth that I didn’t know about? I had watched Taeyeon be dropped off at her home after our arrival in Seoul, but the words she told me yesterday night wasn’t adding up. I killed her? What and how did I kill her? I wanted to think more, but I was also worried about Hyun Joong and the kid and I still don’t know why Tyler had ignored me before. Why do I feel so uneasy? I feel as if the world is about to shatter in pieces and be swallowed by the black holes of the universe.

     To clear my thoughts, I shut my eyes and rested my head against the window as I felt the van shaking a little just as my heart was. Finally, when they had arrived at the building of where my apartment was located, I took my suit case and dragged myself to the thirteenth floor, where I entered the fresh home. It seemed even these walls were sad to see me as I walked inside, leaving the bag by the front door. Right now, I just wanted to sleep. Usually, I would sleep twelve hours a day, but it seemed these days it miraculously broke down to two to four hours. Where was my bed? I wanted to marry it now.

     With my hands drooping, I gripped the railing of my stair case and I literally wanted to cry as my door bell being suddenly rung. Who was coming between my marriage!? Who denies this!? Why couldn’t they not speak and let me have my peace? My mouth mourned for me as I turned around and like a zombie, I dragged my feet across the floor, where I opened the door. That was when a single object, got rid of all melatonin and alertness filled my body.

     “We are policeman from the Seoul Policeman Station and have a request for Jessica Jung to come as a Witness to the Kim Hyun Joong case,” Two policemen said and took out their badges for me to say. I nodded and went around the door to put my shoes back on as I was escorted to the police station.

     After being brought to the police station, I was brought into a small room, where there was a table and two chairs on the side. I entered in with a stressful eyes and nervousness at its peak as I took a seat in the chair, opposite of the officer that had a smug look with his shaved head, manly face, and average body as he wore a white shirt tucked in dark blue pants. On the table was folders consisting of files and a opened laptop.

     “I’m glad you could make it Ms. Jung,” He spoke to me formally and I looked around uncomfortably as I looked around, feeling like this was the next thing to a prison cell.

     “Y-Yes Sir,” I spoke quietly as I saw him sip his coffee out a white cup while I saw him do something on the laptop.

     “You’ve been requested here since you were the only witness to what happened with Kim Hyun Joong and Park Nina,” He told me as his eyes squinted at whatever he was looking at. My hands began to shake and I then held them together as I looked at him.

     “Y-Yes Sir,” I replied in the same tone, just as I did before.

     “Can you tell me what you witnessed?” He asked me and then looked at me, in which I knew I was now being recorded. For a moment, I shut my eyes as I began the memory back at its starting point. I opened my eyes and looked up strongly.

     “I had gone over Kim Hyun Joong’s house around three in the afternoon for him to help me with my baseball practice and singing for the Dodgers Game. When night came around seven, he offered to make me dinner since it was late. I accepted and assisted in his cooking in the kitchen, where he was showing a good mood. Suddenly, someone rung his door bell and told me to watch the food. I did as so, but then I heard him and someone arguing, so I went to see what was going on. By the time I came to the entry of his front door, I saw his ex-girlfriend Nina aiming a gun at him first. She threatened to kill him for all her hardships and Hyun Joong provoked her. He then attempted to take the gun from her, where a first shot was in the ceiling. Once he took it completely…” I had stopped, knowing this would make Hyun Joong guilty as well. Should I really tell the rest? What if Hyun Joong gets sentenced? He has been my good friend for so long, but what if I cover this up and it just gets worst? Nothing will get fixed if I lie. I’m sorry. I believe you can find some way out of this, since you couldn’t control your anger due to medical issues.

     “Continue please,” The officer told me and I had nodded with a rough, dry swallow.

     “Once he took the gun completely, he had aimed it at Nina. At this point I begged him to stop and Nina was completely speechless. But, then he aimed the gun at the child. At the same time, I and Nina had run to protect the child, which resulted in the bullet passing my right side to the child. After that, Hyun Joong dropped the gun and was shocked at what he did. He fell to his knees and began crying as I took my phone calling the police. The situation remained the same till the policeman came to the home,” I spoke and was finally able to release a sigh from my lips. I had finally told it.

     “I see. You gave a thorough report. I don’t need to even ask any questions. You are requested to make a testimony in court that is decided to take place on Monday. You will receive further details in the mail soon. Please make sure you attend since this ordered by the law for your attendance,” He told me and I that sigh back in. I should have known it was too late to sigh.

     All I could say was, “Y-Yes Sir.”

     “You may go now,” He told me and I nodded as I began to get up, but stopped.

     “W-Wait! Can I get your autograph? My daughter is a big fan of yours and wants to be just like you,” He told me quickly and I saw he was overly anxious. With a tired smile, I nodded and took his pen to sign a piece of paper he slid across the table to me. Don’t want to be exactly like me, because you can never find a time to sigh because your heart will be in so much pain. Successfulness has its own troubles. I signed the paper and drew a heart. The officer took the paper and gave a big smile, knowing his daughter would love it. As long as there were smiles in the end, my heart was contented.

     With a hurricane harboring my heart, I left the police station with the policeman sending me back in their car. Once more I returned to my home, dragged myself across the living room, up the stairs, down the hallway, midway of my bedroom and finally kissed my bed, but I no longer wanted a marriage, but rather a divorce from my life. For the first day today, I decided to do nothing since my heart wasn’t even capable of beating at this point. I felt that someday was a day that would never come.