Chapter 4

Our Timing

‘’Impossible’’said Ga young

Impossible was the word that I want to believe.

‘’What do you want me to say? We were walking around until she came..’’

‘’No, I mean you obviously didn’t see the way he looked at you and how come he never told you? Aren’t you his best friend?’’

‘’He’s pretty bad at expressing himself you know. I can understand why he didn’t tell me and it’s his personal life, I don’t need to know everything’’

‘’Woah, you’re such a good friend. Ah young, even though you don’t say anything about you being sad, I can read on your face. If you’re sad, just tell me. If you want to cry, go ahead.’’

‘’… I start to have hopes when we were doing more skinship than usually. I guess it was only my imagination. I don’t know why but I’m missing him right now, it’s not like he’s in another country or anything but … I can’t explain. ‘’

‘’I don’t know if it’s because you spend a lot of time with him but you’re in love with him. How are you going to face him tomorrow? ’’

‘’Good question’’

--

The next day, I avoided him without being conscious that I was avoiding him. When I saw him from afar, unknowingly, I went to another way. After school, we finally met and I couldn’t avoid him this time.

‘’Why were you avoiding me all day? Ah young ah’’. He was not helping at all when he called me like that.

‘’I was just busy’’

‘’Hey, stop lying. I’m your best friend, you think I’m going to believe you?’’

‘’Then please act like you don’t know anything and you’ll believe me’’

‘’Alright, if that’s what you want. By the way, you’re coming to my birthday party this Saturday right?’

‘’Of course, how can I miss that and I have to give your birthday present as well’’ Is your girlfriend coming? I wanted to ask that but I didn’t want to know at the same time.

‘’I’ll look forward to it! Don’t forget to dress up. I have to go bye!’’

-Saturday, the D-day-

‘’Should I go? I don’t feel like going there to see his girlfriend and him’’

‘’You don’t have to if you don’t want. But before being your crush, he was your best friend, you should go to congratulate him. He would be happy to see you and you have to go because you know before…’’

‘’Alright, I’ll go’’

‘’Okay guurl, transformation time, you have to be pretty!’’

‘’Aigoo Ga young, I feel so lazy to get up and you want me to be pretty? He already has a girfriend’’

‘’Who said that it was for him? You have to dress up so you’ll feel confident and good in it!’’

--

‘’Relax she’s going to come’’ said Sena

‘’How can I calm down when it’s almost starting and she’s not even here’’

‘’I’m 200% sure that she’ll come’’

‘’How do you know? She was avoiding me at school’’

‘’My instinct, don’t underestimate a girl’s instinct. Oh there she is!’’

As soon as I heard she was there, I saw her coming in. She was wearing a white dress. I couldn’t take my eyes off her. Beautiful couldn’t even describe her, it was more than that.

‘’Cough cough, you’re staring too much!’’

‘’Thanks for saying’’

--

I saw them standing beside each other. His girlfriend was so pretty, she was wearing a red dress and he was wearing a black suit. They suit each other outfit. I decided to approach them after hesitating a lot.

‘’Happy birthday Jong Hyun ah’’

‘’Thanks and thanks for coming too’’ he replied.

‘’Ah young right? You look lovely!’’ said Sena with a big smile. She seems nice, way to make me more depressed.

‘’Uh yeah thank you and you too’’

‘’OH! It’s a slow song now, you guys should dance!’’ said Sena.

She pushed us to the dance floor.

 

I can't wait for jjongah wgm ep!

If you'll enjoy the story or have any comment, comment down below!