Chapter 12

Our Timing

‘’So does he???’’ asked Ga young

‘’I don’t know, his phone rang and he had to go.’’

‘’Oh damn it, I want to know’’

‘’Yeah me too’’

‘’I don’t think your ‘’coincidences’’ are coincidences at all’’

‘’Why are you saying that?’’

‘’I mean you’re seeing him everywhere! At work, grocery stores, even at a wedding shop!’’

‘’Which is coincidences’’

‘’I think it’s too much to be coincidences’’

‘’Oh please Ga young, I have a boyfriend already’’

‘’Yeah but I think you still have feelings for Jong hyun’’

‘’It’s only lingered feelings’’

‘’You’re talking more about Hong Jong hyun than Oh Ji hoon. I think you and Ji hoon are trying to keep the relationship because you don’t want to lose your friendship. Who do you think about more, your boyfriend or Jong hyun?’’

‘’Jong hyun…’’

‘’See? I told you’’

‘’But it doesn’t make sense, it’s been so long since I had a crush on him’’

‘’You know sometimes, humans are super weird’’

‘’Yeah you’re not human’’ I rolled my eyes

‘’For real, you should let go Ji hoon’’

‘’I know right, I should let him go, it’s not right to keep him. Honestly, my heart doesn’t flutter anymore when I see him…’’

--

 ‘’Why are you making me wearing a fancy black dress and why are you wearing a suit?’’

‘’Let’s go in!!!’’

‘’Ji hoon, we have to talk’’

‘’Let’s talk after!’’

As soon as I opened the door, I heard ‘’SURPRISE’’. All the guest were wearing something fancy. They all started to sing happy birthday.

‘’Come here, I have to introduce you to Park Sora and her boyfriend. They wanted to meet you!’’

‘’Park Sora? Isn’t the model you saw last time?’’

‘’Yeah, she’s a big fan of you’’

--

‘’SURPRRISE!’’  

‘’Why are you so excited haha?’’ I asked Sora

‘’Oppa, you know how much I love her, she’s also a sunbaenim in the model industry.’’

‘’I can’t see her’’

‘’Ya Jong hyun, you’re supposed to know how she looks like since you’re a CEO. Don’t you work with models?’’

‘’I guess I haven’t work with her yet’’

‘’I’m sure when you’ll see her, you’ll become her fan’’

--

‘’Oh here they are!’’ said Ji hoon

I felt so bad because I was thinking about how to break up with Ji hoon. And he was super excited to meet people. But I have to let him go because he doesn’t deserve me.

 ‘’Hey Sora! Here’s my girlfriend, Yura’’ said Ji hoon

‘’Annyeonghaseyo! I’m Park Sora, I’m a big fan of you Yura sunbaenim!’’

‘’Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Kim Yura, it’s an honor for me haha, you don’t have to call me sunbaenim. Just call me Yura!’’

‘’Oh my boyfriend’s coming, Jong hyun come here!’’ said Sora

I looked up and saw my best friend. I don’t know if I should feel happy or not. Honestly, I was hurt a little bit. But it was not surprising that he already has a girlfriend. I was expecting it 

‘’Here’s Ji hoon’s girlfriend!’’ said Sora

‘’Jong hyun, Yura. Yura, Jong hyun’’ said Ji hoon

 

HEY! It's been a long time. I'm sorry that I haven't updated ;( 

I was super busy with my exams, I think there's two exams left so I have to study but I'll try to write at the same time!

I'm forever waiting for Girl's day comeback because maybe we'll see Jjongah interaction during Inkigayo hopefully! Hehehe