Chapter 14

Our Timing

I was quite surprised that he replied because he’s the type of person who won’t reveal his feelings easily.

It’s still your birthday so let’s go have fun”

“Where do you want to go? It’s like 10PM’’

‘’You’ll see’’

I was feeling quite confused. I was sad because I hurt Ji hoon but I was happy because I’m with Jonghyun. Do I deserve to hang out with Jonghyun at the moment?

“Why aren’t you asking where are we going?’’

He’s still the same. He’s not asking why I am sad because he’s considerate.

“You won’t reply even if I ask you’’

‘’You’re right haha’’

‘’By the way, is it okay that we hang out because you have a girlfriend Mr.Hong’’

‘’Of course, she’ll understand. What about you Miss Kim? I hope your boyfriend won’t kill me for bringing you far, especially on your birthday!’’

‘’We…’’

‘’?’’

‘’Nothing, okay I lost, where are we going?’’

‘’We’ll arrive soon’’

Thank god, he didn’t ask further.

--

I just realized how much I miss Ah young when she told me that she missed me.

I decided to bring her to one of our favorite place.

During the car trip, she looked so confused. I was curious but I didn’t ask her why she cried earlier.

“Why aren’t you asking where are we going?’’

“You won’t reply even if I ask you’’ she replied

‘’You’re right haha’’

‘’By the way, is it okay that we hang out because you have a girlfriend Mr.Hong’’ I won’t lie that I forgot about Sora.

‘’Of course, she’ll understand. What about you Miss Kim? I hope your boyfriend won’t kill me for bringing you far, especially on your birthday!’’

‘’We…’’

‘’?’’

‘’Nothing, okay I lost, where are we going?’’

I could see that she didn’t want to tell me so I didn’t ask her further.

‘’We’ll arrive soon’’

--

“Omg you didn’t forget your promise’’

‘’Of course, I didn’t. I told you I’ll bring you to the beach one day’’ I replied

‘’WAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can finally breathe again, thank you Jjong!’’

I started to smile like a fool

After 20 minutes of her being excited and running around. We were sitting beside each other. We were only staring at the waves coming and going. Her head was on my shoulder. I decided to gather my courage and ask her about five years ago, why did she give me back our rings and pictures.

‘’Ah young-ah … You know five years ago? Why did you give me the rings and pictures back? Why did you go without telling me?’’

‘’…’’

‘’I was actually going to confess you back then…’’

She was not replying so I decided to look at her.

‘’Ah young?’’

She was sleeping.

This girl. For once, I gathered my courage to ask her and she’s sleeping.

I couldn’t help but stare at her. Suddenly, I had this weird feeling of nostalgia. I felt the same way back then when I was fluttered by only looking at her.

Unexpectedly, my face was leaning on hers. I was looking at her lips.

And …  

 

Okay guys, I'm deeply sorry. I know its been months since I updated 

I didn't know it was months though, I won't lie to you that I forgot this story at some point.

I was procrastinating on my studies and this story.

Today, I was studying but suddenly I thought about continuing this story so here it is!

I'll try my best to update. Your comments are giving me strenght!

Once again, I'm really sorry and thankful for your endless support.

Thank you 84 subscribers and silent readers in general 

Oh and thank you for dealing with my procrastination and sticking with me haha

My last exam will be on December 17th so I'll try to write another chapter after that