Chapter 3

Our Timing

I was happy and sad.

Why? Because when your crush is hugging you, you’ll feel super happy but when that person turns out to be your best friend, it’s not the same story. This hug..Actually I don’t know why he hugged me but I don’t want to give myself hopes and be disappointed at the end. Maybe he hugged me because he was cold? Although Jong hyun’s my best friend, he has THE BEST EMOTIONLESS face ever and he can’t express himself well so it’s not helping at all.

‘’I’m sure that he likes you’’ said Ga young. By the way, she’s my childhood friend. Ga young’s a straightforward chingu.

‘’As a friend yeah totally, how did you know?’’

‘’You know what I mean; I don’t know what are you both waiting for. Just confess and go out together man!’’

‘’We’re not in a kdrama, where the guy is going to like you back Ga young ah. Also, I’m not a straightforward person like you. ’’

‘’I know you don’t want to destroy your so called ‘beautiful friendship’ but that’s just an excuse gurl, stop denying. Are you blind? Didn’t you see the way he looked at you?’’

‘’Uhh no?’’

‘’You’re such a babo Ah young. Sometimes, you have to be the one to make a move. ‘’ As you can see, she’s so done with my situation right now haha.

After the ‘hug incident’, we did more skinship like hugging more, tickling, etc. We didn’t hold hand though, wait no once but I don’t know why either. So I thought maybe there was a possibility that he liked me but it wasn’t enough for me to assume like that. I saw him laughing and fooling around with other girls as well.

-Saturday-

I need a new pair of shoes so I texted Ga young.

‘’Hey! Are you free now? I need to buy a new pair of shoes’’

‘’Sorry, I can’t. Go ask your boyfriend’’

‘’Jong hyun’s not my boyfriend! Wait Ga young, YOU’RE FREE RIGHT, you just want me to spend time with him right?’’

‘’Yeah how did you know :D’’ yeokshi from a straightforward person.

‘’As expected from you. Okay but if he can’t, will you come?’’

‘’Ask him first and we’ll see^^’’

‘’Fine’’

--

‘’He’s free’’

‘’Okay have fun mouahahhaha! Tell me if something happen’’

✓seen 12:30PM

 I decided not to reply because she’s so mischievous haha.

--

‘’What kind of sneaker do you want? said Jong hyun. Honestly I was looking at him so intensely that I didn’t know what he was saying.

‘’Ah young? Are you listening?’’

‘’Uhh yeah, sorry what were you saying?’’

‘’What kind of sneaker do you want?’’

‘’I don’t know yet, let’s look around’’

‘’Okay’’

--

‘’So your feet size is 8’’

‘’Why are you looking at my feet size AHHA! Its embarrassing’’

‘’What? You want me to help you find the shoes’’

‘’Okay, okay’’

--

We were walking around for fun since we were done with my shoes but then a girl was yelling his name.

‘’OPPA! Jong hyun oppa!’’ I didn’t even call him oppa yet because it’s weird to call him like that, how could she call him that way?

‘’So jung ah!’’ said Jong hyun with a super happy face. I never saw him like this. That woman completely jumped on him and hugged him. He seems to be taken aback but he returned the hug. It was like two lovers who didn’t see each other for years. I knew it, the incident hug was nothing. I coughed because they were standing there for about an hour, okay I’m exaggerating, only 59 minutes.

‘’Oh yeah’’ looks like he forgot I was there. ‘’Sena, this is my best friend Ah young and Ah young this is my…’’

‘’I’m his girlfriend!’’ said Sena, smiling widely.

I swear at that moment, I was completely taken aback. I didn’t know how to react; the only thing I knew was to fake a smile. I had to find something fast to say.

‘’Ohh really? I .. I didn’t know you had a girlfriend? Why didn’t you tell me? *I’ll be less heartbroken*’’

‘’You know, he’s pretty shy to say things like that!’’ said his girlfriend.

‘’Yeah I know..’’

‘’Oppa, can we go eat?’’

‘’Uh yeah, Ah young do you want to come?’’

‘’Uhh no it’s okay; Ga young wants to see me, have fun! It was nice meeting you’’

--

‘’Hey, why are you in front of my house instead of being with Jong hyun? Come in’’

‘’… He has a girlfriend’’

 

Hey what's up guys! Did you see the new ep of WGM of jjongah's couple ahhaha?

Jong hyun's enjoying the back hug a little bit too much. They're so cute, *my feels*

I hope he's not hurt anywhere (at the end of the preview)

Anyway, do you enjoy the story so far? :)