Chapter 1

Our Timing

- High School -

I was thirteen when I met Hong Jong hyun for the first time. I was a transfer student from New York. My Korean is pretty okay, I guess, since I speak with my parents every day at home.  I became close with Jong hyun because he was sitting next to me in math. Since then, we became best buddies; it’s already been five years. Honestly I don’t know when it started but I end up having a crush on him. At first I was denying but he was always on my mind… I didn’t want to destroy our friendship so I decided not to confess and he’s pretty popular with girls so I don’t think he will be interest in me. Also, since it’s our last year in high school, I want to spend it quietly.

“Hey, what are you thinking about so deeply?” asked Jong hyun.

‘’Uhh nothing, by the way, do you want to go to the Bulgogi house?”

‘’The Bulgogi house? You want to eat bulgogi again?” “Yeokshi, your love for meat is incredible, I think you’re going to love meat more than your own boyfriend!”

“Ha.Ha.Ha, so funny. So are we going there tonight?’’

‘’Yeah, if you want to and do you want a boyfriend? I can bring some of my friends.’’

‘’I don’t know LOL. Why are you so interested in my love life”, I rolled my eyes.

‘’Just asking.”

Yes, I’m interested in her , but I don’t think I want to destroy our friendship so I’m trying to get her a boyfriend so I can moved on easily and I think it’s just a little crush that will pass.

- After school

I was waiting for Jong hyun and suddenly someone gave me a back hug. I look back and It was Hyun woo, one of my closest friend.

“Hey! What are you doing here alone?’’

‘’I’m waiting for Jong hyun, we’re going to eat at the Bulgogi house. Do you want to come?’’

‘’Yeah, why not? I’m so hungry right now.  It’s cold, why aren’t you wearing a scarf?’’

‘’I forgot’’ as soon as I replied, he took off his scarf and put it around my neck. ‘’it’s fall you shouldn’t forget your scarf, you have to stay warm’’.  I was a little bit flustered by his action because he was so close to me and I have to agree that it was cute.

 

Seeing this scene from afar, doesn’t make me feel good..

‘’Jong hyun ah! Why are you standing there, come here’’ yelled Ah young.

 

Sorry if the chapter is so short and boring haha , I'm trying not to focus on the 'high school' part because my main goal is to write when they're twenty three years old. However the high school part is important since it's their past so you'll have to bare some cliché high school young love. If you enjoy this chapter, please comment down below! 

I'm sorry for the grammar , I at grammar TT_TT