✰Yeol

Glamour|Indie Entertainment's New Girlgroup| Story Starting

tumblr_mc7mjzLE521ru2dfj.gif
Yeol
"Rapping is the only time I'm serious." - Earl Sweatshirt


tumblr_mc7mjzLE521ru2dfj.gif

        “Shouldn’t you be with the other girls?” Jung Gayun asked looking at the blonde hair girl.

Lee Myunghee had been perched on Jung Gayun’s desk watching the third episode of Cheongdamdong Scandal with her. They were both interested in the drama and hadn’t move from their spot in thirty minutes. Now, the drama had a short commercial break and the vocal teacher was now looking at Myunghee expecting an answer.

Lee Myunghee looked back at the older girl and pursed her lips before smiling.

                “Of course but I was like I really need my beanie.” Myunghee laughed holding up a pink knitted beanie.

However in reality, Myunghee really liked Gayun. She was an exceptional vocal coach and really knew her stuff. She admired Gayun for traveling to countries and cities; she could hopefully travel to in the future. She was good to be around when Myunghee wanted to bond over something they both liked, like Korean dramas. Because if there was one thing Myunghee loved about coming back to Korea, it was their Korean dramas. No matter how good, bad or cheesy they were the dramas couldn’t be beat.

Plus she was totally skipping out on helping her group members with unpacking and fixing up the dorm. It was bad enough; she was woken up at 4 in the morning to meet their new managers, sing and dance for their upcoming debut. So it was only naturally that she made an excuse to get out of moving into their new dorm and unpacking.

                “You’re unbelievable.” Gayun smiled shaking her head

                “Unbelievably amazing.” Myunghee smiled

Before Gayun could reply, the opening music to the drama started playing and they were both instantly drawn into the scene. After twenty more minutes the pair was interrupted by loud shouting coming from down the hall and footsteps.

                “Myunghee!”

                “Lee Myunghee!”

                “That blonde litt-“

                “Yah! Jina!”

Myunghee ripped her eyes away from screen, hearing her name being called and quickly ducked under Jung Gayun’s desk.

                “What are you doing Myunghee?” Gayun asked putting the drama on pause. 

                “I wasn’t here.” She squeaked moving her head back under the desk.

Gayun looked up from under her desk and spotted four girls at her door all dressed in casual clothes with messy hair. The girls all bowed and greeted the vocal coach.

                “Excuse us but have you seen a very tall blonde woman around here?” Kang Jieun asked politely

                “Yeah the girl avoiding all responsibilities.”  Oh Jina said crossing her arms and scanning the room.

Gayun rolled her eyes and turned off the computer screen. Kicking under her desk, a small groan was heard alerting the girls that someone was under the desk.

                “Lee Myunghee if you don’t come out right now, I will personally burn every novel you love.” Renni threatened rapidly tapping her feet.

Slowly the Main Rapper of Glamour crawled from under the desk and climbed to her feet.

                “Wow look at that!” Myunghee laughed looking at her angry group members “How did I get here?”

                “Dude!” Jina shouted throwing her hands in the air.

                “Not funny,” Choi Mirae spoke

The Lead Vocalist and Rapper was unimpressed with the older girls antics. She and the other three were back at their new dorm trying to get it ready and unpack themselves. They weren’t happy the oldest and the Leader of the group was trying to skip responsibilities. Mirae grabbed her by the sleeve of her shirt and pulled her towards the door.

                “Since you missed cleaning and unpacking the dorm. You can wash dishes tonight, UNNIE.” Mirae said dragging the older girl out.

                “Yah Maknae, shouldn’t we vote on this?” Myunghee pleaded to the youngest member who ignored her.

                “It’s a unanimous vote.” Jina spoke following both girls out of the door.

                “Sorry about that.” Kang Jieun smiled bowing

                “Nice kick by the way Gayun-ssii.” Renni said giving the vocal coach a thumbs up

Jung Gayun waved her hand smiling and returned back to the computer screen. Sighing lightly, she turned off the screen. How did she get involved with such a loud and vibrant group like Glamour and they’re mischievous leader, Lee Myunghee. Although those were the perks of working at Indie Entertainment, something always interesting happened here.


Author's Note
Hey there lovlies, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and let's welcome our third member, Glamour's main rapper, Lee Myunghee, (Yeol). Wow, I think I did good with describing Gayun and Myunghee's interaction. Though I don't really have the hang of it, but I think I'm getting there. And I really like the dynamics of this group, good job guys. Mirae and Renni really keep Yeol in check while Angel and Jina are there to chill out the situation. But I can't forget about Nora, Dao and Hala the three coolest people.  After this chapter I will post Allkpop articles with the release of the members then I will write Nora's chapter. Also I'm thinking of another girlgroup applyfic. I think it will be up shortly. I'm on Spring Break and it's time to write on! Lol that's a joke I have with my friends. XD