✰Hala

Glamour|Indie Entertainment's New Girlgroup| Story Starting

tumblr_mc7mjzLE521ru2dfj.gif
Hala
"I'm singing in the rain, just singing in the rain; What a wonderful feeling, I'm happy again." - Arthur Feed


tumblr_mc7mjzLE521ru2dfj.gif

Lee Hala chewed on the straw to her apple juice as she watched a dozen more trainees audition in front of the judges. Hala had already gone and the results were mediocre, apparently she had a lot more training to do. She wasn’t happy but they were right, she did need to work on singing high notes. Although she was happy she got to audition for a spot in the company’s new girlgroup. She really hoped she made it even with her mistakes. Because if Hala didn’t make it then she didn’t know if she go through another strenuous training time and wait any longer for another chance.

The rest of the morning flew by and before a blink of an eye, Hala watched the young CEO get up from her spot at the table and walk in front of it. The atmosphere became tense yet again as soon she cleared . The silver haired woman smiled,

                “Congratulations to everyone. I want to thank you for gaining the courage to getting up and showing us what you have.” Eunji continued looking at the group of trainees.

                “Now,” Eunji said folded her hands together “I would like for the following trainees to stay behind whose names have been called. The ones that didn’t make it you have the next few days off, it your decision to stay in the company and relax or improve your stills. You also have the decision to leave the company and pursue something else. We will not think any less of you if chose either decision. ”

Lee Hala sat up straighter in her seat listening to each word that came out of the CEO’s mouth. She placed her sweaty hands on her knees. The 21 year old girl could feel the anxiety continue to rise and heighten her sense. The apple juice she pleasantly chugged down felt like it was going to rise back up .

The small buzz that was circulating around the room went to a complete still as Ami handed a thin white sheet to Eunji. Eunji began to call off a bunch of names and the more Hala didn’t hear her name she swallowed down the disappointed feeling she felt.

                “Kang Jieun.”

As the remaining trainees began to leave when they heard their names weren’t being called. Hala began to recite a small prayer. She had wanted this since she was young, ever since she had seen CL perform. This was her calling and if she didn’t make it then she would find someplace else. But who would take a trainee that left two companies?

                “Lee Hala.” Eunji called placing the sheet of paper back on the table behind her.

Blinking Lee Hala pushed out the doubtful thoughts and almost jumped up with excitement but sat back down and smiled. The excitement in her chest was bursting. She couldn’t hide the smile on her lips or the tears that were threatening to spill from her eyes.

Silence could still be heard as the heavy oak wooden doors slammed behind the last trainee. All the girls wore shocked expressions on their faces as they all huddled around each other in front of their CEO and coaches.

                “Don’t look so scared, one of the hardest parts is over.” Bae Kiso smiled stirring her coffee.

                “If it makes you feel any better just imagine yourself on stage entertaining your fans.” Itou Ami smiled waving her hand in the air as if she was painting the image in front of them.

                “Cut it out, they still have work to do.” Jung Gayun spoke looking up from her conversation she was having with Eunji “Plus this is just the beginning.”

                “Killjoy.” Bae Kiso muttered before sipping her coffee. Itou Ami giggled beside her high fiving her over Jung Gayun’s head. Who glared at both the women and shoosh them.

Small laughs were heard from the girls as they waited for Im Eunji to say something. Eunji cleared after crossing her legs.

                “Congratulations ladies on making it.” Eunji spoke as Gayun got up and handed them a packet of papers stapled together.

                “These are contracts which every idol of Indie Entertainment signs. This contract verifies that you are signed to this company for a selected amount of years before you decide if you want to renew your contract with us or not.” Eunji spoke looking at the eight girls in the room.

Hala nodded her head understanding the basics of the contract and continued reading it. A girl with short blonde hair that was seated next to her spoke up.

                “There’s no dating ban on here.”

                “Well, I and the company as a hold respect the idols private life and that includes dating. We do not believe nor view dating someone as a scandal. We believe it’s ridiculous. But, we do ask if any of you are dating right now to please keep it a secret because it could hurt the group’s representation.” Eunji explained.

Collective amounts of coughs were heard as the CEO went on to explain the rest of the contract. As the girls finish the signing the contract, the girls watched their coaches and CEO stand up. Each girl bowed to their coaches and CEO respectively as they walked out of the room.

Swinging the door open, Hala was the first one out of the training room. She stepped to the side to let the other seven girls out and leaned against the wall. Letting out a breath of relief she, smiled running a hand through her hair. She had finally gotten her chance to debut in a girl group.  

                “Hey,” a soft voice called out “You okay?”

Hala looked up at the girl who had approached her and smiled nodding her head. The girl had a pure look to her and long brown hair that flowed down her back. The girl was dressed in an oversized pink sweater and white leggings. Hala remembered as the girl who sang and danced her song flawlessly. She laughed at the concern look that flashed over the girls face.  

                “Yeah, I’m just soo excited. My dream is coming true.” Hala answered walking down the hall with the girl.

                “Great to hear it,” the girl giggled “My names Kang Jieun by the way.”

The girls continued walking down the hallway while making small talk about the exciting news. Lee Hala knew one thign she was doing when she got back to the dorms and that was calling her family and celebrating the news with them.


Author's Note
Hey there lovlies, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and let's welcome our second member, one of Glamour's Lead vocalist, Lee Hala, (Hala). I'm really sorry haven't been updating as frequent but it seemed as soon as I came back from my short winter break did it really start to become much more time consuming. However there is good neews! Spring Break is coming up so that means, that I will find/have time to write. So I hope you have good day.