Chapter 2: You Look Away

Raining In Sunny Day

3 months pass just like a blink of eyes, Jinyoung start to learn about Jackson real personality and he knows how much that man love him. Jaebum will drop by sometime to visit him and when Jaebum want to talk about Mark, Jinyoung will start to avoid the topic. Jackson once back home and asked him if he want to know something about Mark but Jinyoung just smile and shake his head. Jackson really being a good boyfriend to Jinyoung, they will come to school together and Jackson will stay beside him even though he hate library. When Jackson went to overseas concert, Jinyoung will make sure he teach Jackson what he learn in school. Jinyoung become close to GOT3 even they were JInyoung and Jackson juniors but Jackson really close to them especially Bambam it like they are flirting sometime. When they first look at Jinyoung they said Jinyoung look familiar but they don’t remember when they met him, Jinyoung only smile since he remember when and where they met.

                Jaebum always asked whether he was happy with the new life but Jinyoung only ignore and said he do not know and it depend on how people look at him. Jackson maybe not his love but maybe Jackson someone that need him. He start to feel sorry for Jackson who not properly love by his parent because of both of them too busy with work, he start to care about Jackson loneliness and how much Jackson struggle to be successful idol and he do not know if it love or sympathy but he just want to stay beside him. Jinyoung asked his heart so many time if he forgot about Mark but the answer still the same not even once he forget about Mark and he will never do. He care about Jackson but he still love Mark that what he kept inside his heart.

                Jackson know Jinyoung not like any other man and woman he date before, that man very caring and so matured compare to his age. Jinyoung for Jackson was someone he always want to turn to when he has any problem, just lean in Jinyoung shoulder make him feel comfort. That why people said he turn into nerd since he couple with Jinyoung but he don’t care since he happy when Jinyoung look after him and caress him. Jaebum asked him why he choose Jinyoung he was too far from what Jackson really love, he just answer Jinyoung is like an angel send to change him. The first month was a bit hard for him since Jinyoung will cry every night, but when he start to being honest about his life and family, Jinyoung slowly try to get close to him and he love it.

                Jackson actually scared if one day, if Jinyoung and Mark meet again will Jinyoung remember him. Jackson asked Jinyoung before if he want to know about Mark but he was so happy when Jinyoung refuse to know about what he knows. He reject all his friends’ party event since he do not want Jinyoung to know it. GOT3 always asked Jinyoung to persuade him, luckily Jinyoung not into nightlife and party so he will just ignore them. Jackson know Jinyoung do not know his secret with Bambam, so he can feel Jinyoung seem lost in his own thought when Jackson and Bambam hugging and easily kiss in front of others. Jackson just do not want to talk about it and he just one Jinyoung to ignore that one of his weakness.

“Jinyoung-ah, do you love me?” Jackson asked while caress Jinyoung hair on their bed and Jinyoung lay on Jackson arm.

“How about you?” Jinyoung just look on the new movie that Jackson bought.

“You know I love you since the first time I met you, right?” Jackson kiss Jinyoung cheek and he saw Jinyoung smile.

“So, maybe I love you too.” Jinyoung turn and face Jackson, give a peck on his lips. Jackson quickly take that chance and kiss him back, they start to enjoy their own movie.

                Mark look at the empty ceiling, it has been three month but he do not know if he can forget Jinyoung even thousand time he said to his heart Jinyoung cheat on him. Every time he saw Jackson his heart broken pieces by pieces, Mark will debut as new solo idol just like Jackson. GOT3 and Jackson will be his senior so he was a bit worried. GOT3 will congratulate them but he know Jackson and Bambam history, he believed Bambam knows about Jinyoung. Mark open his phone, he still has the same cover the picture from their last vacation when Jinyoung sleep inside plane. He suddenly felt lonely and he miss to cuddle Jinyoung but he know that man not beside him but someone else. He knows Jinyoung paid his debt but he will make sure he paid it back when he met Jinyoung later.

                Tomorrow, Mark will officially debut on MCount and he know Jackson and GOT3 did make a comeback. Mark have his own fans even before debut because he will debut under one of Big3 Company and he also known as GOT3 dancer hyung. Mark actually make a contract with his company to make him debut when Jackson make comeback since he want to face to face with the popular idol rather than debut during no competitors and win. Therefore, here the day come but his heart was so scared what if Jinyoung come and support Jackson without looking at him. He so scared to be ignore by Jinyoung rather than the result of his hardwork.

“Mark, why you still in practice room? Tomorrow your big day let go home and sleep.” His manager grabbed him and Mark stand up.

“Hyung, did I choose the right thing?” Mark stop walking and his manager turn.

“You choose the right path Mark and look how many fans stand with you even before you debut. They believed and put hope on you.” Mark look at three bags full with fans letter to congratulate him.

“I know.” Mark sighed ‘I scared if I have to face the fact I lost him’.

                Yugyeom, Bambam and Youngjae ready to make a surprise visit for Mark. They wait at Mark dorm inside their car. This first time after 3 month Mark left they will met again and it was very last day they met as friend since after this, their hyung will become officially idol and they will compete again each other. They maybe remain as friend outside but they might lost contact since both busy with schedule. Youngjae saw a car approach the house and they quickly open the car door and run while hiding from some fans whom waiting for Mark.

“Hyung!!!” GOT3 approach after Mark come out with his manager.

“Hey guys, wow what an event.” Mark greet and the manager show them to quickly entered Mark dorm.

“Okey guys, I know all of you want to celebrate but no drink allow and not more than 3AM okey?” Mark manager warned and they just nodded and laughed.

“Hyung, this photo isn’t this Jinyoung-hyung and now he date Jackson Hyung?” Bambam eye quickly capture the person that Mark kiss in the frame was Jinyoung. Yugyeom and Youngjae look at the photo where Bambam pointed.

“Hyung, he was the same person you bring when we invite you to come during our encore concert in Seoul right?” Youngjae really surprise now he remember where he met Jinyoung. Mark smile and nodded while stand up and put the photo inside the drawer.

“Very sad love story, can we move on with what purpose you all come?” Mark look at the three not amuse face but kind of look like they just look at ghost.

“Ok, we will let this go. Hyung, I hope you can success and get this year rookies award.” Bambam smile and he was actually feel sorry for Mark.

“Hyung, make sure buy us food” Yugyeom laugh and make a cute puppy eyes.

“Even start from tomorrow we will become your senior, hyung still need to pay for us.” Youngjae laugh and Mark hit his head.

“I will never pay after this and I’m broke because I am not having work anymore.” Mark locked Youngjae head and Bambam hugged Mark from behind while Yugyeom lean on Youngjae belly.

“I really miss you all, it really lonely when I preparing for debut and Jinyoung not beside me.” Mark suddenly burst into tears. His hardship for this three months release with his tears.

“Hyung, I do not know what happen between you, Jinyoung-hyung and Jackson-hyung, but make sure you happy since I believed that what you should do.” Bambam wipe the tears and he spoke not just for Mark but also for himself.

“Hyung, we always with you.” Youngjae and Yugyeom hugged Mark.

                Bambam, Yugyeom and Youngjae back to their house when Mark manager come out and pointed at the clock. Mark so happy to have them to celebrate with him. When GOT3 get out from Mark dorm their manager already waiting at the parking. Bambam look outside, the pain that Mark shows just now make he remember how hurt he was before. Jackson left him after debut so he determine to be an idol and enter the same school with Jackson after he debut. It not easy to forget Jackson so they mutually agree to become friend with benefit. He was hurt sometime when Jackson talked about how much he love Jinyoung but look at how much Jinyoung care about Jackson he know Jinyoung love him too. Now, with the new info he do not know if Jinyoung just take advantage of Jackson or he really love Jackson.

                The morning greet all seven friends to start a new day, Jinyoung prepared breakfast for Jackson while Jackson get his morning exercise. GOT3 enjoyed riding around the park. Mark busy inside hair salon and Jaebum busy prepared special party for Mark debut day. Jaebum called Jinyoung without inform what the party about, he know JInyoung will never say no to him and Jackson will never say no to Jinyoung. Jackson by the way make a bet if Jinyoung can endure 15 minutes kiss without more than a kiss he will go alone but if not he will invite GOT3. He know Jinyoung will fail and they end up locked inside waiting room of Mcount. Jackson love how Jinyoung know what he want and how to control him.

“Why you visit me today?” Jackson asked because Jinyoung usually did not want to be recognise by reporter.

“Since you left this.” Jinyoung show the ring that Jackson always wear on his finger since the first day they met.

“Thanks, it like my lucky charm. Now I forgot about it since I have you.” Jinyoung snickers.

“cheesy, let not holding each other anymore and u need your make up artist again I think.” Jinyoung laugh when he look at how messy Jackson hair.

“argh… this is your fault..” Jackson quickly open the door and the stylish shocked with what happen. Jinyoung excuse Jackson and leave the waiting room.

“Jinyoung-ah, see you later.” Jinyoung did not turn back but he just put signed ok.

                Jinyoung ready to get out from lift but his leg stop when he saw a familiar face but he quickly snapped ‘it could not be Mark hyung, he will not become an idol’. Jinyoung then saw GOT3, he when to greet them but he get cold respond from Bambam. Then he just about to leave but he heard Bambam called him.

“Jinyoung-hyung, today party I will make sure to reveal what your actual intention to go near Jackson.” Bambam wisper to him.

“What are you talking about, Bambam. You know I love him and I care for him more than myself.” Jinyoung felt hurt with what Bambam trying to say.

“hahahaha… you can get best actor award Park Jinyoung and I come for today party because of Jackson. This a price for hurting Mark and Jackson.” Bambam slap Jinyoung and it surprise Yugyeom and Youngjae. They bow and leave with Bambam, Jinyoung freeze and embarrassed when he heard Mark name ‘so now they know who I am before, it worth to get slapped I did hurt Mark”.

                After finish Mcount all of them heading to same place even with different car. Jinyoung a bit late since he still have some report to finish. Mark, Jackson and GOT3 reach at the same time so Jaebum invite them to VVIP room. Jackson look at Mark, while Mark just try to act natural play with Bambam. The music start and Jaebum pour drink to all of them. Jackson want to get out from the room but Jaebum dragged him back to seat. He sign to Jackson if it not today it will come a day like this and Jackson slowly understand and sighed. Jaebum got a called and he give the direction to the other person on the other line.

“Jaebum-hyung, Jackson-ah I’m coming.” Jinyoung smile turn bitter when his eye met Mark eye.

“Ma…rk-hyung….” Jinyoung shutter and his heartbeat too fast and he about to turn away but Jackson quickly reach his hand.

 “Stay.” Jackson muttered and Jinyoung without realised it he hold into Jackson shirt and hugged him to get some strength.

“Hmmm.” Jackson then loose the hugged and bring Jinyoung to sit between him and Jaebum.

                Mark really ignore Jinyoung, he acted like Jinyoung not even there. He laughed and play, Jackson who love party and drink totally out of his sense, he kiss Bambam and play with the younger. Bambam smirk when he look at pale Jinyoung, now you look at how the real Jackson comeback. Youngjae and Yugyeom in their own world so did Jaebum. Only three of them still in their right mind, Bambam, Jinyoung and Mark. Jackson already pass out on Bambam laps.

“I need to go.” Jinyoung took his bag and stand up.

“Why wanna leave Gold Digger, you feel suffocated because Jackson choose me?” Bambam really hate Jinyoung when he know Jinyoung leave Mark because of Money after he asked private investigator. They give all the transaction send from Jackson account into Jinyoung account.

“It not my place to be here.” Jinyoung about to leave but Bambam throw a water to his face. JInyoung look at Mark who wearing headphone and close his eye as if he was enjoying the music.

“Ups, now you can go.” Bambam glared and pointed to door.

“Thanks.” Jinyoung leave. By the time Jinyoung leave the room and cry remembering Mark who look away, Mark open his eye and look at Bambam.

“I know you are rich Bambam but he not the person like what you said and Jackson do not deserve him.” Mark stand and leave the room.