Chapter 4: Let Me Hold You Forever

Raining In Sunny Day

                 Jinyoung run without looking back, he heard Jackson called him but he want to run away from what he saw and how stupid he is. He keep on said he will only love Jackson from the day he step into Jackson’s house, even it take a month to be close to Jackson but he already try his best. His heart hurt when he knows the truth about Jackson and Bambam and it hurt more than he actually thought. He leave Mark because of Jackson and now Jackson leave him for Bambam, how pity his life will be. Jinyoung run and stop the cab, he leave the music station building while Jackson just can chase him near the entrance door since fans will going crazy if they saw him run for Jinyoung. Jinyoung tears running, he went to Jaebum place and asked Jaebum to pay for his cab since he left his bag. Jaebum saw Jinyoung crying face and he cupped the younger face, his finger wipe the tears.

“I’m sorry, Jinyoung.” Jaebum dragged the younger boy body in his arm and he can feel Jinyoung tears wet his shirt. Jaebum curse himself for introduce Jinyoung to Jackson and let his best friend get hurt.

“Hyung, it really hurt when you saw someone you love hugging someone else. Mark hyung might be hurting more than me before right?” Jinyoung sobbing and he loose the hug and look at Jaebum eyes. Jaebum nodded and remembered the day Mark totally broken after Jinyoung left but luckily Mark live with the hope to find Jinyoung.

“Jinyoung-ah, look it not your fault before and it not your fault again now, okey? Now, tell me what happen first, did Bambam and Jackson make you hurt?” Jaebum guess and Jinyoung just look down. Jaebum sighed.

“Hyung, I know it will be something between them but why Jackson let me develop my feeling toward him when he know he cannot live without Bambam like how I cannot live without Mark hyung.” Jinyoung put his head on Jaebum shoulder while Jaebum hold his hand.

“Jinyoung-ah, I’m sorry for letting you being this hurt. I should know eventually Jackson will back to Bambam, and he just excuse the fact he still love Bambam by finding someone else. You and Bambam had something in common, both of you love and care too much about others.” Jaebum know how people will definitely attract to Jinyoung and Bambam charm easily.

“Hyung, can I stay here tonight?” Jaebum kiss Jinyoung forehead and smile.

“Of course you always welcome Jinyoung, you are my twin right?” Jinyoung laugh and kiss Jaebum cheek. Jaebum really miss the old them who always together but time pass when both of them start chase their own dream and being and adult make them less hangout with each other.

                Jinyoung and Jaebum bath together and Jinyoung sleep holding Jaebum like old days. Jaebum caress Jinyoung hair and he saw the younger still cry in his sleep. He look at his phone so many call from Jackson and Mark. Even he and Jackson close but Jackson never come to his house before and maybe the younger struggle to enter the building but Mark might be able to come in since he often come to Jaebum house. Jaebum need to go to his club, he about to leave Jinyoung when the doorbell rang. Jaebum smile when he saw the familiar face and as expected it easy for Mark to enter this building compare to Jackson.

“Hey, wanna come in?” Jaebum snickers and Mark shows Jinyoung’s bag.

“I know he will come here, no one else except you the person he trust the most.” Mark push Jaebum and head into the house.

“Try to count yourself too Mark, I bet he never let you go.” Jaebum hold Mark shoulder and open his room door, Mark sighed he enter the room.

“Did he cried much?” Mark look at Jaebum waiting for answer.

“I think he still cry now.” Jaebum pointed at Jinyoung wet cheek.

“Mark, I need to go now. You know what to do right? I will leave you both together until tomorrow I hope this will make you two work out again.” Jaebum show the sign he want Mark to reconcile everything with Jinyoung.

“I hope he will told me everything.” Mark play with Jinyoung hair, touch the younger chin and give a peck.

                Mark send Jaebum out and Jaebum keep on remind him to take care of Jinyoung. Mark look inside Jaebum fridge, nothing much to cook he at last order some chicken and asked his manager to bring some beer. He look at Jinyoung who deadly sleep, he put the younger head under his arm and cuddle him in his embrace. It had been a long time he felt this feeling and he really miss the smell of Jinyoung body. He kiss the younger forehead and sleep together. Jackson stuck outside Jaebum house and then he saw Jaebum come out. He stopped Jaebum car and Jaebum smile while leave Jackson without answer if Jinyoung inside or not. Jackson really scared if anything happen to Jinyoung at last he asked his manager to get Mark phone number.

“Hello.” Jackson greet.

“Yes, who speaking?” Mark voice seem like he was sleeping.

“Sorry Mark, are you with Jinyoung now? I’m Jackson and I worried if something happen to him.” Jackson beg at least Mark with Jinyoung.

“He with me now. No need to worry Jackson but I think you can leave Jinyoung now.” Mark ended the call and he saw Jinyoung still sleep so he continue cuddle his lover. He smirk I win him and will never let him go anymore.

                Jackson know he was the jerk who plays with Jinyoung heart, but he cannot denied he start to fall for Jinyoung day by day they spend together. Jinyoung easily make him feel like he was welcome in his home. Jackson asked his manager to back to his house and Jackson went to Jinyoung own space inside his house. Jackson give the younger fully permission how he wanted to decorate the little library. Jackson saw Jinyoung decorate their photo together and it really hit him. Jinyoung has a big board calendar full with Jackson’s schedule for a month. He look at the book on the study desk, Jinyoung write everything he told him, what Jackson’s like and what his dislike, his favourite food and everything including Bambam with question mark full in one page.

                Jackson open the box under the desk and he saw Jinyoung’s photo with Mark. All items inside the box seem like a memory that Jinyoung treasure but slowly he try to forget it and keep try to remember a new memories with Jackson. It makes Jackson felt guilty, he did nothing to understand Jinyoung but he actually keep make the younger hurt. Jackson tidy back the box and he leave the room. Jackson throw his tired body and mind on his bed that usually shared with Jinyoung and now he left alone. Jackson called Bambam, he know he just left run to get Jinyoung and Bambam left the room when he come back.

“Hello Jackson, how was it going?” Bambam know Jackson will surely hurt Jinyoung.

“Bammie, Jinyoung leave me.” Jackson at last burst into tears.

“Jackson, wanna grab some drink?” Bambam asked.

“Thanks Bambam for everything, I hurt Jinyoung and you without realising it.” Jackson know he love Bambam now not Jinyoung. Jinyoung just someone he think he can replace Bambam and his obsession get worst when he saw Jinyoung two timing him.

                Jinyoung open his eye, he not have this comfort sleep after he left Mark. Jinyoung tighten his hugged since he still think he hugged Jaebum. Jinyoung realise why Jaebum waist seem small and the smell same like Mark. Jinyoung look up and he saw Mark sleep beside him. He jump from the bed and it woke Mark up. Jinyoung stunt, he thought he dream so he pinch his cheek but Mark not gone. Mark smile look at how confused Jinyoung was, he come near the younger and intertwined their finger. Mark close the gap between their lips and he saw Jinyoung closed his eyes.

“Look at how you act now, I think you know it not a dream right?” Mark smirk and Jinyoung open his eyes and blushing while Mark steal a kiss. Jinyoung startle but they fight to win until Mark pull out.

“I yet to forgive you Jinyoung, I need your explanation before I decide.” Mark let go of the hugged and he sat on the bed looking at disappointed Jinyoung.

“I’m sorry hyung for being a jerk. Leaving you when you already proposed to me.” Jinyoung tears come out again.

“Can you not cry anymore Jinyoungie? Your eyes look like it going to explode.”Mark stand and wipe Mark tears.

“I scared if you get hurt and lost everthing you built up because of me. I don’t want to see you hurt cause it hurt me too.” Jinyoung said and Mark just listen.

“When I look at how exhausted you back from work and how sometime you go to another work without able to get some sleep it really hurt me. Therefore, when Jaebum offer to be Jackson boyfriend I accept it since it worth. I able to save the money and lessen your burden but I don’t know that Jackson want me more than I can give him. He make me choose between you and him and I have no choice but come to him and leave you because he threat to hurt you. Hyung, I really love you, and always did.” Jinyoung look at Mark but Mark just show unamused face.

“Jinyoung-ah, I just hope you could stop folding a paper plane and it hard for me to keep collect and read it.” Mark smile and dragged Jinyoung in his arm. Mark laugh since Jinyoung look like he cannot understand what he means. He lock Jinyoung in his embrace and kiss the younger forehead to cheeks to lips.

“Hyung, what do you means with paper plane? Did you actually follow me that night? So it really you that gave me the shirt? You so bad, I really hate you, hyung.” Jinyoung hit the older chest and Jinyoung heard Mark laugh.

“I love you too, Jinyoungie. I’m so in love with you that make me hard to ignore you even if you maybe in love with someone else.” Mark confessed.

“Hyung, please hold onto me forever because I afraid I will leave again.” Mark quickly tighten their hugged.

“You can leave but you must make sure in your heart it only me forever because in my heart you are my lifetime tattoo  Park Jinyoung. It really hard to erase it and it all yours fault.” Jinyoung laughed and they stay hugged each other until Mark stomach calling for food.