Chapter 3: I Love You

Raining In Sunny Day

Jinyoung pass the busy people who dance in the middle of club dance floor, his tears just flow on his cheek. With the heavy heart and heavy book inside his bag he out from the club. Jinyoung just gave Jackson manager a weak ‘no’ when he asked him if he need a ride. Jinyoung just follow his own step in the middle of night, he really feel the cold breeze chilly his bone. He walked without any particular destination. ‘Gold Digger!” Jinyoung still remember the name, he smile maybe that what he deserve to be call. Jinyoung look at his drench clothes, he stop at the restroom in the subway station. He need to wash the wine it feel uncomfortable to keep walking and having those on his face and clothed. He then want to wear the completely soak shirt but then one man come and give him plain white shirt. He said he can wear it but not the man shocked Jinyoung but the smell from the shirt.

                 Jinyoung wear the shirt and run outside the restroom but just smile when the person he thought not there. He know it maybe just his feeling wanted Mark to protect him like how he did 3 month ago. He want Mark to wipe his tears and hugged him now. Jinyoung just let out a long sighed and walked again. He run to take bus and he sat behind the bus and looking out of the window, so many thought in his head. He do not want to start combine the entire puzzle that start missing it place. Looking at Mark after 3 months, Jackson who kept something from him and Bambam who start to hate him. He had enough to endure after losing Mark and to endure another painful memories he do not have any courage if he need to fight for it one more time. He stop at familiar place, he smile and run to the top of the place. He open his book, start to tear the page after put some writing and fold it into the plane, and throw it from rooftop of his old house.

                Mark look at the paper plane that flew near his car, the manager open one of the plane ‘I Love You’ he show it to Mark and Mark just smile. Mark know Jinyoung will do this when he cannot make decision for his life. Mark open another plane but the word was the same ‘I Love You’ it make him curious what actually Jinyoung thought about, he might be certain when he leave him and run to Jackson but why Jinyoung keep throw the same word. Mark just look at Jinyoung who stand on the rooftop he asked his manager to collect the plane so he can read later. Jinyoung folded the last paper and about to throw it but he decide to not. He keep the plane inside his bag and leave. Mark saw Jinyoung about to leave he enter his car and his manager bring the entire papers plane inside. Jinyoung pass Mark car, when Mark felt safe to come out he follow Jinyoung walking behind him again.

                He saw Jinyoung took a cab and leave, so Mark know Jinyoung must be feeling well by now. He called his manager and he open the plane but all of it has the same word ‘I Love You’. Mark sighed remember when Bambam harshly said Jackson choose him over Jinyoung maybe Jinyoung want to tell the world he love Jackson.

2 years ago

                Mark was looking over Jinyoung from morning since he cannot contact the younger. When he reach the younger place, he saw many paper plane on the ground and he picked one of it. ‘Why you not understand me?’ Mark smile it Jinyoung writing. He then pick another ‘it our first anniversary why leave me alone?’ Mark regret his action. He picked all the planes and went to the top of the building. He saw Jinyoung sleep on the small bench and his eye seem swollen from all the cries.

“Jinyoung-ah, wake up I’m here now.” Mark peck the younger full lips and Jinyoung woke up with pouted face.

“It already over hyung.” Jinyoung stand up but Mark dragged his waist and he fall onto Mark laps.

“Why you folded this plane?” Mark pointed at the plane he collected on the ground before.

“To tell the whole world you are the bad boyfriend.” Jinyoung start to shed another tear but Mark fast to act, he kiss Jinyoung neck from the behind and let the younger face him.

“I’m sorry, baby. I have an urgent schedule that I need to fill. I promise I will never let this happen again.” Mark kiss Jinyoung lips and he show the younger what he got for their anniversary gift.

“Promise?” Jinyoung asked for pinky promise. “Can I open it?” Jinyoung make a cute face and Mark smile. Jinyoung open the box and it a branded shoes and Mark show he got one too. Jinyoung hugged Mark, for Mark he thankful that Jinyoung always understand him, his work and his life.

 

                Bambam took Jackson back to their secret house, the house usually use when Jackson need Bambam. Yugyeom and Youngjae back to GOT3 house while Jaebum left in his own club. Bambam took off Jackson clothes and washed the older face with a wet towel. Jackson hold Bambam hand and kiss Bambam like he ready to eat the younger lips.

“Bambam, thanks for always look after me.” Jackson said and Bambam just nodded. They start hot the night.

“Jackson-hyung, I will protect you.” Bambam whisper but he get some curiosity when Mark said Jinyoung not like what he thought. He felt unsecure again.

                Morning come, Jackson saw Bambam in his arm. Since Jinyoung come to his life he stop having a night with Bambam but last night, the way he saw Jinyoung look at Mark make him angry and he saw love. Jackson kiss Bambam forehead and went to shower, Bambam just open his eye and woke up. He pick Jackson clothes and open the shower they bath together. While waiting for Jackson to put on his clothes Bambam sat on the bed lying down.

“Hyung, what the title of our relationship?” Bambam at last asked the question that always in his mind.

“Bestfriend? Scandal? Or maybe ex-lover?” Jackson know this question will come today or later on.

“Will you love me again if I said I still love you?” Bambam look at Jackson eye and he saw Jackson try to avoid his stare.

“Bambam, remember what you said when the first time we met again? We not gonna love each other again?” Jackson wear his suit.

“I cannot lie anymore Jackson. I love you and always love you. It hurt me everytime you said Jinyoung name and everytime you look after him.” Bambam tears start flow and Jackson don’t know how to act.

“If that what you feel than between us will only stop right here Bambam.” Jackson leave the house and head to his house with his manager. Jackson look outside the window, did he really forget about Bambam or he just try to keep his pride? Did he really love Jinyoung who he only know 3 months more than Bambam. He lean his head on the car seat and sighed.

                Jackson open the door and he can smell the food, he saw Jinyoung busy cooking his favourite meals. He stare at Jinyoung and he love how Jinyoung always look after him like a family. Did he love Jinyoung or him just being blind because of Jinyoung caring side? Jackson then come closed to Jinyoung and back hugged him, he wrapped his arm around the younger waist tightly. Jinyoung smile and patted Jackson head, he know Jackson might feel guilty for not coming back last night.

“You look smart today.” Jinyoung turn and look at Jackson who wear a full black suit.

“I love you, Jinyoung. I feel like I need to escape with you today but I have comeback schedule.” Jackson push Jinyoung to the table and deep kiss him. Jinyoung smile between the kiss.

“…Jackson I think tonight I need an explanation about Bambam since you already know about Mark.” Jinyoung caress Jackson hair while asked for what he really want to know.

“Jinyoung-ah, please do not asked me about that I really do not know the answer.” Jackson loose his hugged and sat on dining table chair.

“…then I will take it as what I think.” Jinyoung turn and put the breakfast in front of Jackson and took off his apron and ready to leave.

“Ok let talked tonight, come breakfast with me.” Jackson stop Jinyoung and they eat breakfast together while locking their hand.

                Mcount comeback Jackson as the MC, it hard for him to introduce Bambam and Mark but it ended smoothly. Bambam come to his waiting room and Jackson asked his stylish and manager to leave them.

“What else Bambam?” Jackson look at the sad face of Bambam.

“I’m sorry for what happen this morning.” Bambam stand as if he ready with whatever answer from Jackson.

“I’m sorry too for not letting you met others and keep meeting you even I know you still love me. I not sure what my feeling anymore Bambam.” Jackson stand and heading toward the younger.

“Hyung, if you really love Jinyoung hyung then I hope you will forget me, since I might be broken more than before.” Bambam tears flow and Jackson wipe it.

“…I know but I cannot leave you Bambam since I might still love you too.” Jackson kiss Bambam and they forget where they are.

“Jackson….congratulation for being number one.” Jinyoung open the waiting room door before Jackson manager can stop him and he saw what he should not. He run and leave the room even though Jackson call him many time.

Jinyoung bump into someone and his bag fall he just left his bag behind and run without even look at ho the idol he run into. He just said sorry to that idol. Mark look at Jinyoung who run after bump into him, Mark about to ask but Jinyoung just run and Jackson chased him from behind. Mark took Jinyoung bag from the floor and brought to his waiting room. He open Jinyoung bag and saw paper plane he open it and it wrote ‘I Love You, Mark Hyung’. Mark shocked and he took Jinyoung favourite book and the ring he gave on the last day of vacation, he put as the bookmark chain. Mark realised Jinyoung actually not try to tell the world how much he love Jackson but how much he love Mark but cannot be with him. He then quickly change his clothes and ready to fight for his lover.