Chapter 5 : It Love!

Raining In Sunny Day

                 The flight reach Seoul, it has been two years he not coming back to his own country. It maybe look like he runaway but it more like he was looking for what the best for him. He always take good care of other people without realised he hurt the most. Jinyoung smile when he reach the airport and saw Jaebum waiting for him, they hugged and Jaebum so thankful that he comeback. Jinyoung bring someone with him, a very angelic girl. Jaebum almost shocked when Jinyoung hold the girl hand as if they are more than friend is and what more curious the girl is so pretty. Jinyoung knows what Jaebum thought he quickly bring the girls in his arm.

“Jaebum-hyung, she’s pretty right?” Jinyoung smirk and Jaebum blushing.

 “Jinyoung, stop teasing your friend. Hi, I’m suzy this idiot best friend and I come to meet you.” Suzy greet Jaebum and it make Jaebum freeze when Suzy shows his hand.

“Hyung, I think better you grab her hand before someone else did.” Jinyoung whispered to Jaebum and Jaebum realised and grabbed Suzy hand.

“I’m Im Jaebum, Jinyoung twin from different mother.” Jaebum feel the soft hand of Suzy and that she smile at him.

“I know you since Jinyoung always told me about you. It nice to know you in person Jaebum.” Suzy so happy at last, she met his ideal type. Jinyoung wink behind Jaebum and he left the two, he want Jaebum to find someone that love him too.

“Jaebum, will you tour me around since Jinyoung had left us behind.” Jaebum look behind him and he saw Jinyoung already go inside a cab.

“Jinyoung, that man seriously!” Jaebum muttered.

“Sorry, if I burden you. It ok I will tour Korea alone.” Suzy make a lie, she know Jaebum will not let her leave.

“Sorry, sorry…. I will show you around as long as you here, okey?” Jaebum smile and Suzy quickly hold his arm.

“What if I will stay forever?” Suzy question stop Jaebum step, he look at Suzy. Suzy smile and Jaebum blushing.

“Then I will guide you forever too.” Jaebum smile and continue walking, now intertwined their hand.

“Then I took that as promise.” Suzy smile, she did fall in love with Jaebum since first time he saw his photo in Jinyoung twitter.


                Jinyoung reach hotel, Jaebum said his house still under renovation. Two years abroad make him miss eating Korean food. He then saw a big poster inside the hotel, Jackson will have a special performance tonight in the hotel for VVIP. Jinyoung went to the counter and took his key. Special treatment for special guest, Jinyoung now a famous writer that using ‘Shadow’ as his pen name. The hotel owner was Jinyoung fans but they come to be friends when he keep on saying he want to meet him. So tonight, he was one of VVIP customer in this hotel and he will meet Jackson.

                Jinyoung look at the view from his hotel, very beautiful he can saw the Hangang River and the Seoul high rise building around it. Jinyoung lay down on the bed and closed his eye, but his phone rang. Jinyoung look at the caller and he laugh. Seem like his so-called twin will surely kill him now. He just let the phone rang and he took his towel went to shower. Jinyoung take a nap for a while since he was going to take a long ride after this. He want to eat some food in the place he always visit with Jaebum when they still schooler. Jinyoung woke up after sleep and he went out, he went to the counter since he asked his best friend to prepare a car for him if he want him to attend tonight event.  Jinyoung wink to the receptionist after thanks her. When he about to out from the hotel one hand grabbed his arm and he turn.

“Bambam…” Jinyoung look at the cute boy who hold his hand and what shocked him more fans taking their picture, when Bambam hugged him.

“Don’t leave again Jinyoung-hyung. I’m sorry, please forgive my rudeness.” Bambam cried on his shoulder. Jinyoung quickly act normal and dragged Bambam to more privacy place after the security help them.

“Bambam-ah, I have forgave you long time ago. You still my favourite dongsaeng but I want you to keep this secret that you met me ok?” Jinyoung wipe the younger tears.

“Hyung, will you come tonight? Jackson will be the happiest person if you come.” Bambam look down.

“I’ll come so just don’t make that face, he always happy when he saw you more than me. I have to go now, I’m so hungry just stay here for a while I will let the security you out, okey.” Jinyoung patted the younger shoulder and leave.


                Jinyoung drive and he reach the restaurant after a 2 hours driving. He order some food and he watched the TV, a music show program. He saw Mark and Jackson picture as one of today Winner runner up. He smile, how Mark and Jackson doing now? Would they get well together or vice versa? Jinyoung finished his food and the result of TV program Mark win. Mark make his thank you speech and Jinyoung about to leave but Mark word make him stop.

“Thanks to all my fans, my senior, my CEO and Jinyoung. I love you all. I will keep my promise so I hope you did too. I miss you and thank you.”

“I miss you, too.” Jinyoung smile and leave the restaurant. He knows people may think how weird he talked like Mark can hear him.

                Jackson look at Bambam, that keep on peep the audience seat. He look more nervous than he does, Jackson heard Bambam sigh and keep looking at his watched. Bambam wait for Jinyoung to appear but it seem like Jinyoung will never come since all the VVIP already inside the hall. Bambam really regret for let Jinyoung go, he should hold onto him until tonight at least.

“Bambam, what actually you look at?” Jackson at last cannot just stay quite when he look at his boyfriend keep on walked around here and there.

“Me? No, nothing just try to look if there is empty seat.” Bambam shocked as if he is caught cheating.

“Yugyeom, Youngjae at the side left with some other friend” Jackson guess maybe Bambam want to find another GOT3 member.

“Jackson, did you invite Mark hyung?” Bambam look at Jackson with serious face.

“No, but Mark get special ticket from the organiser I guess. He sat at the VVIP most valuable guest.” Jackson remember when he want to get the seat for Mark the organiser said Mark already in their invitation list.

                Jackson suddenly remember the day he make a decision to be Mark friend and now they are best friend. Jinyoung really and awesome man that make a man like him who always lonely feel like he has everything now. He become more appreciate about people who stay with him rather than look at people who leave. Jinyoung, he really miss that man, not as a lover but more like a friend a special friend. When Jinyoung leave 2 years ago, he almost blame himself but Mark come and said Jinyoung leave not because of anyone it his own decision and the person he leave must show they perfectly fine and accept his decision. That when he realise among them, Jinyoung was the one hurting the most and Jinyoung really need to clear his mind and he should accept that since Mark also accept it.

“Jackson ready, show will begin.” Jackson stand and he kiss Bambam.

“I love you, Baby.” Bambam smile and Jackson walked on stage.

“I love you too.” Bambam mubbling and he went looking at Jackson from the side stage.

                Mark look at empty seat beside him, seem like the guest might be busy. He saw Jackson on stage and he smile. Jackson now his best friend, looking at how Jackson and Bambam maintain their relationship make him miss someone. Someone that promise to comeback to him if he accept him back. Park Jinyoung I hope you can show me a hint so I know where you are. I miss you so much.


Two years ago

                Mark and Jinyoung back to Jinyoung old house, Jinyoung so happy when he can spend time with Mark. Mark still busy with his schedule, it only a day they get back together after first day in Jaebum house. Jinyoung look at Mark on the TV and he smile, that man was his man and his lover. He know how hard to reach there and to avoid many rumors. He know being a rookies like Mark need him to be more than just sing and dance, fans will start digging his personal life. Jinyoung smile maybe he cannot be someone that stop Mark success as what the manager said. It ok when he with Jackson since Jackson career already stable enough to avoid the rumors but Mark will crashed if rumors hit him now. Jinyoung need to leave and find something he good at, so he will be back success and grabbed Mark hand proudly.

                When Mark reach at Jinyoung home the house locked and he call Jinyoung thousand time but no answer. Mark manager then saw a plane paper near the post box. He went to give it to Mark and Mark quickly open it.

Dear my Honey Bunny,

                I love you, I love you and always love you. I’m sorry, once you open this plane I might also in the plane, out to find something I good at. I am going to return and proudly walked with you, but you need to promise me you will become a popular artist and achieve the highest place as you can. Ah, I hope you get rookies award this years even I’m not there. Listen to manager hyung ok, because I not there to take care of you. Mark-hyung, I saw your stage today it cool and it make me want to find my own dream. Jackson might be blaming himself when he know I’m leaving, I hope you can comfort him. He not like you hyung, he easily get lonely and easily get hurt.

Forgive me for being your stupid lover, let met again, when I can stand proudly beside you. I’m sorry for make you wait again but if you find someone better than me later, just date him/her. I love you so much and I am going to miss you in second, minute and hours. I will definitely work hard so I’ll met you as fast as I can.

Your forever lover,

Cutie Kitten


                It almost half an hours, Jackson stage has start but Mark accompany yet to come. He really enjoy the show but it bored since no one with him. When he about to stand he heard the door open so he sat back. Mark felt his heart beat fast when he saw the man took a seat beside him. He want to look at the man but he just look at Jackson stage. The man beside him seem like he just not interested to know him. Then, after 5 minute of silent he saw the man open his phone playing some fruit ninja, it really annoyed him but he able to control his anger. ‘How can you come here if you just play with your phone’ Mark get anger when the man phone keep open a photo and what make him more anger because it not girl but boy. It turn him on!

“Yah!” Mark stand and face the man beside him.

“What?” Jinyoung smile when he saw Mark shocked face.

“Why you here? When you comeback?” Mark surprised, it Jinyoung who beside him for about half and hour just now and he not even realised it.

“To meet you, honey bunny and I come back today. I’m so tired but you make me more tired.” Jinyoung dragged Mark on his laps. Mark turn his face and position his body so he can touch Jinyoung face.

“It really you, I really miss you. Why you not calling me?” Mark start to get teary eyes.

“Hey don’t cry. I miss you too. I want to surprised you and it took me so many month to prepare this since Jackson always busy.” Mark kiss him before he can finish his word. Jinyoung just let Mark kiss him and they spend kissing each other.

                Jackson saw the two from his stage and he felt so weird why Mark seem like sat on the VVIP guest. After finished his song Jackson went to back stage and he grabbed Bambam.

“Bambam, I think the VVIP guest try to take advantage on Mark. Can you go and hit him?” Jackson look seriously angry but Bambam just laugh when he heard it.

“Jackson, it Jinyoung hyung. The VVIP guest it Jinyoung hyung.” Jackson surprise and he almost cry out his happiness.

“Oh my god. Our Jinyoung? You mean Park Jinyoung. So he actually did this for Mark.” Jackson so happy and he running out on stage for his last song.

“This song actually I sang in every end of my concert hoping that someone I want to hear this song will get to listen to it. I’m so happy that that man was here with me in this concert. To my best friend, thanks for coming back and thanks for give me a new meaning of life. I love you man.” Jackson smile and pointed to Mark and Jinyoung who already separated from each other.

 The last song that he choose for Jinyoung ‘Just Like A Rose’ by A1.

“Did Jackson become your friend now?” Jinyoung asked.

“Nope, we are BFF but don’t try to flirt with him okey?” Mark warn and Jinyoung just laugh.

“I only love you and can you stay with me tonight?” Jinyoung look at Mark desparately hope an okey signed.

“Of course but you cannot leave me after sleep with me again, if not I will need to tie you.” Mark grinned.

“Do it, if you can.” Jinyoung kiss Mark and Mark giggle happy that he was waiting for Jinyoung and believe he will come back.

“I love you Hyung, thanks for waiting for me and trust me.” Jinyoung caress Mark face.

“Me too, thanks for coming back and make me the happiest person in this world.” Mark kiss Jinyoung forehead.

The concert end, Mark and Jinyoung leave the venue, hand linking and Jinyoung head on Mark shoulder. They ignore the stare and just continue caress each other, for Mark he really satisfied with everything he has now, he just never want to let go of this man hand anymore. For Jinyoung, he was proud to hold Mark, he gave up so many time and this time no one will tell him to leave Mark anymore. Jackson and Bambam smile looking at the back view of Mark and Jinyoung, they happy that Mark and Jinyoung at last being together.