Chapter 1: Sweet Memories

Raining In Sunny Day

Jackson gave Jinyoung a week to end his relation with Mark. He want Jinyoung to stay with him and study in the new university. He wants Jinyoung to cut all his contact so he will not able to meet Mark at all cause. Jinyoung back to his rent house, he knows Mark was there.

“Mark hyung, are you home?” Jinyoung enter his house and he saw Mark sleeping on couch. Jinyoung kneel down and touch the older hair. That soft face that he love the most. He went to his room did not want to disturb Mark.

                Jinyoung look at the plain ceiling, think whether he able to live with Jackson and leave Mark. He took his phone and he saw 3 missed called from Jackson, he actually intentionally not picked up the called. He then turn off his phone, since Jackson gave him a week so he will do whatever he want only for Mark. He then closed his eye for the first time after the nightmare last night, his eye swollen luckily Mark was sleeping when he comeback. He easily snore and sleep.

                Mark woke up when his alarm start ringing, he about to leave the house since he did not saw Jinyoung but he saw Jinyoung shoes on the rack. He open Jinyoung room, he saw Jinyoung sleep like a princess. He lay down beside the younger and hug him in his arm, Jinyoung easily respond tighten their hug. ‘I miss you so much, Jinyoung. I just do not know why I feel like you gonna leave me’ Mark inner heart thought. ‘I’m happy you are here’ Mark kiss Jinyoung forehead and let his arm being Jinyoung pillow.

                Mark know he cannot give his all time to Jinyoung, sometime even during Jinyoung birthday he has schedule to attend. Mark get many offer to being an idol, but he hate the idol life when people start digging their personal life and he did not want people know he prefer man than a woman. He want to protect Jinyoung as much as he can, Jinyoung happiness was his priority. When he saw Jinyoung enter the car yesterday, he really scared he will lose Jinyoung and left alone.

                Jinyoung woke up with a Mark smiling face beside him, he give a kiss and locked his hand around Mark waist. Mark just let the younger being so lovely since today he was on leave and he want to spend his time special for Jinyoung. Jinyoung unable to hold his tears, slowly Mark shirt wet and it made Mark hold Jinyoung chin to face him. He saw the teary eyes and he saw the worried face that make Mark hurt.

“Jinyoung, did anything wrong yesterday?” Mark caress the younger hair. Jinyoung nodded.

“What happen?” Mark kissed Jinyoung lips.

“Hyung, will you have a week date with only me? I really afraid if you will said you busy this week.” Mark laugh, Jinyoung was so cute asked him a week date and crying because afraid he cannot make it.

“I’m sorry you have to date this workaholic man, alright since I have no schedule for this week tell me where you wanna go, let have a first vacation together.” Mark startle when Jinyoung suddenly hugged and cry more than before.

“I really love you, Mark-hyung.” Jinyoung said in between the sobs. ‘Let have a very good last memory hyung, I will love you and always love you.’

                Jinyoung packed his bag and he ready to meet Mark at the airport, it took more than a night for JInyoung and Mark to choose their destination. In the end they choose to visit Jeju Island, Jinyoung said he will paid for this vacation since it his last year in university but Mark said he will paid for the whole vacation expenses since it his gift for Jinyoung’s birthday. Jinyoung arrived at the airport he can easily spotted Mark, he was like a statue just stand alone in crowded he spread his own aura. Jinyoung run and hugged Mark from behind, he wisper ‘I love you’ and it make Mark laugh. He know people will easily attracted to look at them both of them handsome and very elegant man.

                In the plane, Jinyoung hold Mark arm all the time. Mark just smile think that Jinyoung just being a baby without realised how much Jinyoung afraid to let go of his hand. Jinyoung want to remember how it feel to hold Mark hand, he want to remember everything about Mark within this week. No time for him to think about other thing, he only want Mark Tuan Yien. Mark felt proud when the flight attendant smile and said Jinyoung so cute. When Jinyoung sleep he like a baby, so innocent and pure. Jinyoung heart also like that, Mark still remember when he curse his long lost father, Jinyoung will said that he thankful to his father since he able to meet Mark because of him.

                Mark remember when he first met Jinyoung, the younger smile captured his heart. He was on stage with GOT3 members, he saw Jinyoung in the front seat cheering and their eye locked to each other when Mark flying and stop in front of him. Jinyoung smile and blush, and after that concert Mark run to find Jinyoung, unexpectedly Jinyoung also wait for him to get his signed. That how they met and from that day, it almost 3 years now but he was too busy working to pay his father’s debt. Lately, he get extra money in his account and he stop working part-time job and focus as dancer. He actually want to check who actually paid for some of his debt but Jinyoung told him positively it maybe his father.

                When they reach Jeju Jinyoung look tired but the boy keep on saying he was not tired at all. When Mark finished shower he saw Jinyoung just stand looking at the sea view. Jinyoung usually so bubbly and he will be nagging at him a lot, but today he saw a different side of Jinyoung. He slowly back hugged the younger and placed a small kiss at his crook. Jinyoung just lean his head on Mark, he can smell like a lemon on his hair. Jinyoung turn to face Mark and he caress Mark hair full with love, their eye locked and slowly closed their distance. Day 2 ended with a beautiful make out in the room rather than a planned dinner on the cruise.

                Next morning, Jinyoung order room service and Mark was shocked when he forced to wake up and Jinyoung want to bath with him. Mark was happy but usually it will take million times to ask Jinyoung taking shower in the morning. They eat together and Jinyoung keep on feeding him, somewhat awkward but he feel so happy it like honeymoon. Mark prepared a special gift for Jinyoung, but he want to give to Jinyoung on their last day. Mark and Jinyoung happily walked around the island and eating all the good food. They stop and mesmerized by the beautiful beach. Jinyoung put his head on Mark shoulder while sat down waiting for sunset.

“Jinyoung-ah, do you really love me?” Mark definitely know the answer but he rarely heard the younger confess.

“Hyung, do you really need the answer?” Jinyoung took Mark hand and kissed it.

“It not like I doubt it, but I just want to hear you said you love me now.” Mark reply and kiss Jinyoung hand too.

“I love you hyung, but if anything happen between us later I hope you can move on and forget about me. Do not doubt your heart if it said I do not love you during that time.” Jinyoung so calm when he said it but Mark flinch.

“Nope, I will always believe you love me even you not by my side. Since your heart always with me.” Mark bring Jinyoung chin to look at him and peck the full lips. Mark word hit Jinyoung ‘hyung, how can I leave if you said this’. Day 3 ended with a confession

                Since last night, Mark and Jinyoung happily drinking both of them end up feeling dizzy and woke up in the afternoon. Mark keep remember Jinyoung muttered sorry when they cuddling each other last night, he worried if he heard it wrongly or Jinyoung has something he need to tell him. Mark went to their bed and he saw Jinyoung still sleep and he his hair, Jinyoung feel the touch and he bring Mark for a hugged and they stay hugging each other.

“Let takes a shower then I want to bring you to some place.” Mark kiss Jinyoung forehead but Jinyoung stay still and ignore Mark.

“Aigoo, palli.” Mark stand and dragged Jinyoung up. Jinyoung just chuckle like a kid.

“Hyung, piggy back me.” Jinyoung wave both of his hand and Mark just have to follow. Jinyoung keep kiss his cheek on the way to bathroom.

                Finished shower Mark checked his phone, 10 missed call from Im Jaebum. He look at Jinyoung, he want to ask the younger where his phone but he remember Jinyoung said he left his phone at home. He pass the phone to Jinyoung and told him it seem like Jaebum looking for him. Jinyoung know exactly who actualy looking for him, he took Mark phone and turn it off.

“I want just two of us this week.” Jinyoung not realised when he said that Mark could feel the anger inside the younger.

“Jinyoung did something you need to tell me?” Mark come closed to Jinyoung and hold both of the younger hand.

“Nothing it just that I want to spend my time with you.” Jinyoung try to lie but Mark know him too much.

“I know you do not want to talk about it, so can we move now?” Mark change the topic and they heading to Mark planned place.

                Mark drive the car, he look at Jinyoung who a bit quite today, Mark grab the younger boy hand and it make JInyoung look at him. Slowly the car reach the port seem like Mark plan a ferry ride to Udo Island. Jinyoung look at Mark and he saw a small smile from the oldest.

“Since we want just two of us let escape to a small island and try not tiring of each other.” Mark patted Jinyoung laps, they got inside the ferry, and Mark proudly held Jinyoung hand.

                When they reach the island, Jinyoung let Mark choose whatever he want to do. They walked along beautiful path of the small island. Mark and Jinyoung hand intertwined Jinyoung head on Mark shoulder while eating an ice cream.

 “Hyung, why you love me? You are a handsome man and you know a lot of popular idol but why you choose me?” Jinyoung asked when they stop at the peak of the hill. They can see a view of the village and sea.

“When I saw you for the first time I really felt attracted to you and your smile keep appear when I dance.” Mark grinned remember the day he first met Jinyoung. Jinyoung smile and blushing face keep appearing and he make extra effort to impress Jinyoung that time.

“Hyung….” Jinyoung look at Mark and pull him into a deep kiss. They spend a night at the island and that night Jinyoung realise he cannot lie he was so sad and he about to burst into tears anytime. Time seem like fly so fast. the silent in the small island that make people feel lonely.

                They back to Jeju Island in the afternoon after having their lunch and they head to guesthouse to change their clothes. Mark brought Jinyoung to enjoy Jeju car ride view. Jinyoung and Mark happily sing and laughing in the car. Mark shout thousand time he love Jinyoung and Jinyoung keep on stop the older since it embarrassed when some oldest surprised with his yell. They get kimbab for light teatime and now Mark reach the restaurant he planned for an event it almost midnight. When both of them come in, the employee bring them to special table and Jinyoung look at Mark with suspicious guess.

“Hyung, did you spend money for some event for me?” Jinyoung asked.

“Spend my money for you not even much show how much I love you.” Mark said. Jinyoung smile this is why he love Mark, for him money did not buy love.

“Hyung, I love you.” Jinyoung pinch Mark nose and it make the older scream, Jinyoung laugh and they eat their dinner.

“Jinyoung-ah…” Mark clapped after they finish eating, all the light turn off. Slowly the spotlight direct to JInyoung and music play in the background.

“To Jinyoungie…” Mark voice can be hear from the dark, Jinyoung eye start to get teary.

“I’m your boyfriend, Mark. Do you recognised me in this dark place? I can see you shining below the light. That is how I want to be, I want to light up your life so you can enjoy what in front of you, but I’m sorry I shower you with my darkness. I once think it will be better if I not your boyfriend since it hard for you to meet me and I cannot give you an expensive gift. I was busy making money and sometime I forgot to celebrate some important date with you but I promise after this I will remember it. Jinyoung-ah will you be mine forever?” Mark slowly approach Jinyoung and he saw the tears on the younger cheek, he wipe it and slowly put the ring in Jinyoung finger it fit him.

“Hyung… I’m sorry … I’m sorry because I love you so much.” Jinyoung cried and Mark just hugged the younger. Then Mark loosed the hug and he clapped his hand, the light turn on. Jinyoung look at the balloon and the banner that wrote ‘Jinyoungie, thanks for always with me up and down. I promise to protect you and make you happy.’ Jinyoung sobbed louder the pain in his heart getting much hurting and he look at the ring that Mark gave even it plain but he was touched. He saw Mark also have one, it seem like a couple ring.

It will be their last night together, that was what inside Jinyoung mind.

                Jinyoung cannot sleep that night and he was hugging Mark tightly. He cannot count how much time he left. Jinyoung have to leave before Mark woke up, he do not want Mark to see him leaving and for him to say goodbye will be too hard. Mark already deep in sleep it nearly 6am, Jinyoung put a letter on the desk and kiss his lover for the last time. Jinyoung cried and he walked leave Jejudo alone without Mark. He need to pack his thing and bring over to Jackson place. He will start study in with Jackson in the same university where only belong to popular and wealthy people. New life but he might dying inside slowly.

Mark woke up and looked for Jinyoung but he knows Jinyoung already left and what he leave only a letter to him on the table.

To My very lovable Mark hyung,

Hyung-ah, do you remember when I first met you? Your smile captured me. Do you know how much I try to tell you the truth about what happen to me? I don’t want to ruin our day. These vacation I want to remember it forever, I do not want to hurt you since it our first time having our own privacy day out. I would not be in my place when you read this, I have to go someone waiting for me to be with him. Hyung I have to leave you even it a tough decision, I met someone and I know he can give me some light.  Is ackson Wang an idol, I bet you did met him before and he said he love me. I really hope you not get into a fight with him if you saw us together. Let just ignore each other and let what happen between us stay as memory. I love you, that was until today. Tomorrow I will belong to Jackson and always him. Hyung, do not waste your life love me, find someone that can make you happy. BE HAPPY HYUNG, you deserve it!!!

Sincerely, once a boyfriend,

Jinyoung.

 

                Mark tears the letter into pieces and pack his bag, no more time to waste. Mark reach Airport and he directly when to Jinyoung house. He saw an empty house, he sat and laugh, cannot believe Jinyoung choose Jackson over him and he know Jackson a well-known player in entertainment industry. He when to Jinyoung room and he saw someone in the room.

“Jaebum?” Mark called.

“Oh… Mark? Why you look so mess?” Jaebum asked.

“Where Jinyoung? Jaebum do you know where my Jinyoungie?” Mark desparately asked.

“No, Mark that why I’m here looking for some clue. I have something to show him but when I come here the house just empty.” Jaebum actually know and he come because Jinyoung ask to stay until Mark come.

“He leave me, Jaebum. Park Jinyoung leave me for Jackson an idol. I think about us and never accept the offer to be an idol since he will get hurt. If I know Jinyoung will love an idol I will definitely accept their offer.” Mark regret for not knowing anything that Jinyoung love.

“It not late Mark I know you get few big company offer and they will gladly welcome you.” Jaebum actually blame his self too. He want Mark to get Jinyoung back but in the same time Jackson change a lot after meeting Jinyoung. The most important thing he hate Jinyoung get hurt and cry, and he know he will when he with Jackson.