Embrace the Moon.

You Wanna Bet? [Hiatus]

 

Sorry for the slow update but I'm in my first year in college now and it's crazy so most likely every other update may be slow... SORRY! BTW all the photos I have of Yeon Yi are just some ways I want to think about but let your imaginations run wild alright? ^^ but anyways enjoy this chap and comment below! I LOVE to hear from my readers! It's like my drug ahhaah Anyway bye!!!
 
=======================================================================

“You’re always going to be the beat of my heart. When you’re close by my heart gets faster. And when you’re farther, I can’t even hear it. ”  

Jun Hyung’s eyes glitter in the night. The moon was their only witness. Yeon Yi wipe her tears. They were sitting in living room where they used to argue and study together. This was the living room where they cuddle while their favorite show was on. This was the place where Jun Hyung’s mother would punish them if they were naughty. They sit there in the dark as the sofas and tables, that used to be there, are just empty space. It was dusty, old, and cold. However, Yeon Yi had never felt so warm inside. “Yeon Yi...” Jun Hyung whisper in the night.

“W-what...”

“Why do you keep crying?”

“You are finally back...” Yeon Yi look up at him. “Don’t you know how much I missed you! You didn’t even visit once!” She said. Jun Hyung look at her and smile, a real smile.

“Hehe... Dummie I was oceans away... I couldn’t even if I wanted to.” Jun Hyung wipes her tears. Yeon Yi look closely at him. He was handsome! Yeon Yi never thought that this is what Jun Hyung would end up looking like. She did miss the old chubby him though. It felt as if she had never changed while he had moved on and started another life.

“Jun Hyung... How’s your new life?” She ask. Jun Hyung stop smiling and pause for a second. He look outside the window and grab Yeon Yi’s hand.

“Life was never the same without you... It felt as if the only connection I had with you was the moon... If we were looking up at the same moon then maybe...” Yeon Yi gaze up too. It was a bright and full moon. It feel as if the world have become very silent and time was not going anywhere. “Maybe one day I can see you again...” Jun Hyung continue. Yeon Yi turn back to him. Jun Hyung was closer now! He had leaned in and 
her face were centimeters away. “I’m going to be gone for a very long time...” Jun Hyung start. Yeon Yi look at him. His eyes were deep and sadden. A pain rush through her heart. ‘No, how can he be gone already?’

“No...” Yeon Yi whisper. Jun Hyung hold her hands tighter.

“I’m in the middle of accomplishing my dream... Whenever I reach it I’ll come back for sure...” Yeon Yi frown. This was not what she want, but somehow she was expecting this.

“I support you all the way...” She says. Jun Hyung exhale and look at her lips. “No matter what you do I’ll support you with everything I got...” Jun Hyung look back up to her eyes. Yeon Yi want to assure him that she always going to be here for him.

“Yeon Yi...” He mouth. Yeon Yi could barely hear him. “I love your gaze...” He said. Yeon Yi still couldn’t hear his last words but he leans in for another kiss. Yeon Yi widen her eyes. This time it wasn’t just a peck on the lips or a friendly kiss. It was passionate, it was deep. Yeon Yi was shock by his forwardness but accepts him. She slowly close her eyes too and kiss him back. After what seems like forever, Yeon Yi’s heart was about to explode. Her face was red and hot all over. Jun Hyung pulls away giving in another expression she never seen him wore before. “Yeon Yi...” He said. For just a quick gimplse Yeon Yi swore she saw a tear drop from his eyes.  “Stay with me tonight...” He utters and pull her into a hug. “Don’t leave me tonight. Not you too... I can’t bare for you to leave me ever...” He whisper. Yeon Yi was confuse by all this but she embrace him. Yeon Yi slid her hand across his broad back and held him.

“I’m never leaving you...” Yeon Yi says and lean her face in his chest. After while of silence Yeon Yi feels Jun Hyung hands touch the skin of her waist! “J-Jun Hyung?!”

“Don’t worry... I won’t hurt you...” He whisper and kisses her neck. Jun Hyung’s breathing was becoming louder and louder. Yeon Yi continue to hold onto him. It was warm; the wall, the floor, the air. Everything was hot. His hands caress her waist as he slowly pins her down. He switch from kissing her neck to her collar bone. His lips were soft and absorbing. Yeon Yi felt as if her soul was slowly being taken by him.

“Ah... Jun Hyung!” Yeon Yi yelp as Jun Hyung slid his hand into her pants.

“Yeon Yi...”

“I... I’m still a ...” Jun Hyung’s face was resting on her chest. Yeon Yi can feel his lips stretch into a smile.

“Off course you are... You’re as pure as snow...” He laughs and look up at her. “Nothing will ever ruin that from you. Nothing can stain your pureness.” He reach forward for another kiss. “Drown me in you...” He says, as if to plead. Yeon Yi can feel another lonely aura coming from him. ‘What had happened during these years of separation? What causes to give Jun Hyung such as expression? He looks as if hes crying for help. He feels as if he needs to be embrace or else he will crumble.’ Yeon Yi put her hand on his cheek.

“You’re pure too, Jun Hyung...” Yeon Yi whisper and smile. Jun Hyung widen his eyes and turn away.

“Haha...” Jun Hyung look up at her and grin. “I love you, Yeon Yi.” He simply says. Yeon Yi’s heart sky rocket. She blushes and look away. She just couldn’t help it. ‘Love.’ No one have ever told her that before. Not even her dead mother... Yeon Yi tears up again. Her past was never interesting. It was either sad or depressing. However, all her memories with Jun Hyung were just the best.

“Gahhh... I’m such a baby... Crying at this moment... Haha, you must think I’m stupid.” She says and look away trying to wipe her tears. Jun Hyung grab her wrist and pins it against the wooden floor. He kisses her right eye.

“It’s alright... Just accept my love for you.” He says and kisses her other eye. Yeon Yi look at him. His earring dingles in the night, it reflects the moon. Yeon Yi lean forward and peck Jun Hyung on the cheek. He stare at her with surprise.

“Hold me tonight and never let go...” She says. Even though she knew... She knew this was probably goodbye. Jun Hyung nods and leans in for another kiss. He move his lips to her ear and slightly nimble her lopes.

"Ahh... Jun Hyung..."
 

“I love you...” He quietly sing and swirl kisses her neck. Yeon Yi look up at the ceiling as the moon light scream through out the room. ‘It feels as if the world is spinning and he’s the only one holding onto me...’ Yeon Yi slid her arms across his back again and embrace him. ‘I loved you for so long too, Jun Hyung...’