The House They use to Share.

You Wanna Bet? [Hiatus]

 

"Wahh!!! Do you see! BEAST! I know! The net says they should be arriving here already! Yay I can't wait for tomorrow! My cousin? Why do you want to talk to her? She’s not even home yet... Who knows what she’s been doing! It’s this late and she probably playing with some guy somewhere. Yes she’s going to be there tomorrow... Because she’s my money off course! Anyways, goodnight... Night Xiao Ru." Yeon Yi’s cousin smile as she hangs up on her phone.

“Hey Wang Yu Xi! Where’s Yeon Yi?!”

“Wahh ma?! I don’t know! I’m still getting ready for tomorrow stop bugging me!”

“Ready?! Now?!”

“Can’t you see I have to get my nails done then start wearing those hair curlers over there?!”

“Yes, yes! But if you see Yeon Yi tell her she better get that money withdraw for tomorrow.”

“Yeah, yeah don’t worry.”

[Meanwhile]
“Jun Hyung oppa...” Yeon Yi manage to utter under her beating heart. The man with the candle walks towards her. Her hand was starting to shake from all the excitement. “Jun Hyung oppa...” She kept whispering. Even though this person was tall, slender, and had a very goofy hairstyle, there’s was no doubt that it was Jun Hyung. He still had that rice bun face. “Is it really you?” Yeon Yi mumbles as tears was already now flowing down her cheeks. As he was steps away, Yeon Yi can feel the numbness in her head. She just couldn’t believe it was really him. Yeon Yi drop the bag in her hands.

“Yeon Yi... It’s you isn’t it?” He says, in such a manly voice! He took another step forward. “You haven’t changed a bit...” He chuckles. Jun Hyung slowly approaches her and held the candle right in front of her. She was still crying from joy. “Today is your birthday, is it not?”

“Jun Hyung... It’s really you...” Was all Yeon Yi can utter. Jun Hyung smiles.

“Happy birthday, make a wish...” He says and smiles again. Yeon Yi closely looks at him. ‘I just notice... Jun Hyung’s smile is different...’ Yeon Yi wipes her tears away. ‘The Jun Hyung I remember, smiles whole heartily. This smile right now looks very forced, somehow...’ Yeon Yi inhale and looks at Jun Hyung. Yeon Yi shut her eyes and put her hands together.

“I wish Jun Hyung oppa would smile whole heartily like he did in the past. Whatever problems he face, he’ll overcome.” She says and open her eyes. “I’m glad your back Jun Hyung oppa.” Yeon Yi gives him a reassuring and comforting look as she blows out the candle. “Haha... I still can’t believe you-” Suddenly Yeon Yi felt something press against her lips, in the dark mist of the night. Jun Hyung drops the candle in his hand and held Yeon Yi’s shoulders. The kiss was long and silent. She didn’t know what to do! It was so sudden and quick! Besides this was her second time only. As the moon glows in the dark sky, it reflected onto Jun Hyung face. Yeon Yi can read his expression as he pulls away. His smile! It wasn’t as saddening as before.  

“Sorry... I just couldn’t help...” Yeon Yi look at him in awe. Jun Hyung look down and back up at her. “Do you want to go and talk? It’s been a long time...” Unable to absorb what have just happen Jun Hyung held her by the hand and lead her in the house they use to share.