Rice Bun Face

You Wanna Bet? [Hiatus]

 

“Sing ‘Genie’ by Girls Generation.”

“Too over rated.”

“Sing ‘Lupin’ by Kara.”

“Too meaningless.”

“Sing ‘Ring Ding Dong’ by Shinee, I like them!”

“Hmph not worth my time, why would you like them?”

“Why not? They’re cooler than you haha...”

“Yoon Yeon Yi...”

“Ok... Fine, you’re the best! You’re a BEAST! Hahaha.” He smiles and turns to her. They were both lying down in the attic of Yeon Yi's auntie's home. She had moved to her aunt's just a week after Junhyung's home. They were insepereable ever since.

“Really?” She looks at him and smiles back. “Why am I the best? “ He asks. Junhyung still had his huge glasses on but it was already bedtime. Yeon Yi gazes at his chubby face and smiles. ‘Because I love you...’

“Because you’re face reminds me of a rice bun! Hahaha!” She jokes and sat up. He frowns.  

“Yeon Yi! You’re mean!” He sat up too and whines. She grins at him. “I’m already twelve! Treat me like a man!” He blurts. Yeon Yi had already grown into a ‘young lady.’ Her eyes were still huge and her skin, flawless. She even started to wear bras a year ago. She was even taller then Junhyung by two inches.

“You’re still a little boy to me! You just turned twelve last week!” She said and pinches his cheeks. He sticks out his lips.

“I’m just a late bloomer... That’s what mother says!” He said. Yeon Yi became quiet. He looks at her. “About my mother...”

“No, it’s ok...” She lies. “I know she wants what’s best for you. I don’t want to get in your way. I think it’s good that you’re going to school in Seoul... Without me...”

“Yeon Yi.” He said and lay his hand on her shoulder. “You’re always going to be the beat of my heart. When you’re close by my heart gets faster. And when you’re farther, I can’t even hear it. ” Yeon Yi looks at him shock.

“Is that someone’s lyrics?”

“No.”

“A peom?”

“No, it’s me.” He said. The moon light was shining through the ceiling window. It touches the face of Junhyung. Junhyung expression was serious. Yeon Yi held her breath. “Wait for me ok?” She nod yes.

“But what if-” Junhyung leans in and give her a small peck on the lips. She still had her eyes open. Her first kiss. He pulls back. She stares at him in surprise. He slowly grins.

“Hehe I kissed you...” He said and chuckles to himself. She narrows her eyes at him.

“Junhyung! That was my first!”