The Favor

【░ ✮SPARK✮░ 】

Author Note: How fan-friggin fabulous is GOT7's comeback it's so cute xD And the RealGot7 Episodes have been adorable as well but now we're back in SPARK world where a fundraiser for Woo's is about to go down and Jackson seems to be planning something, what you may ask? We'll find out and I bet it's very Jackson-y hahaha Enjoy this week's SPARK everyone time to wrap up our love story~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"......mmm.......hmmmm.......Babe....?"
"......"

Eunji froze kneeling by her sister's bedside as the girl stirred awake from her sleep. Miyu's arm was hanging off the side and she had been handling it rather clumsily so no wonder she woke up so quick.

Miyu whispered curiously as her eyes tried to open and Eunji quickly let go of her hand and waved her arms in the air slowly.

"Ummm....shhh....this is a dream....it's all a dream....I'm not really here.....wooooo~"
".........You're stupid.......but I'm still sleepy."

Miyu yawned widely before curling into a ball and burying her face into her pillow and Eunji sighed. Jackson was right, the couple ring he had gotten her was too big that's why she wore it on her thumb all the time. Idiot.

Holding up the piece of string in her hand Eunji sighed and shook her head. Mission attempt 1: Failed. She her teeth in annoyance from waking up so early and she crawled out of the room and slowly closed the door behind her.

"No"
"Why? You didn't even think about it"
"I don't have to. I'm sorry Jackson but I don't like it."

Eunji crossed her arms with a sigh and she shook her head. Jackson's face fell instantly from her serious tone and he combed his fingers through his blonde hair before fixing his snapback. Not only did she say no but she actually used his name.

Feeling the tension rise in the air Mark coughed awkwardly and wrapped his arms around Eunji's waist.

"JiJi can't you please just think about it? He's serious about this."
"I know he is.....It's just......"

A promise ring? The ring one level under an engagement ring? A symbol to signify a promise to always be by someone's side no matter what until they're ready to wed?

That's a really serious step and Eunji wasn't comfortable enough with the idea to give her blessings. Miyu was the most important person in her life and she said she would always protect her no matter what and this just seems.....not okay.

"I already got your Mother's blessings, and I'll visit your Father tomorrow then Gramps and Chunsung but you're the only blessing I truly care about Eunji. No one knows Miyu like you do, no one cares for her more than you do, not even me possibly, and I'd really be honored if you let me have your sister."

Mark and Eunji's eyes widened as Jackson knelt to his knees and bowed his head to the floor deeply.

"Wang you're making me feel like the bad guy here. This is just a really serious thing and I....."
"You're scared. I know. If I were you I would be too. I know it hasn't been that long since we've been together, and most of the time all I did was cause her problems and make her cry......."

Jackson stopped talking abruptly as Eunji kicked him lightly with her foot.

"You've also made her the happiest I've ever seen her and I can't deny that. I know you'll always be great to her. Keep her safe, keep her happy, do anything for her......."

His eyes rounded as something plopped onto the floor and Jackson looked up and was surprised to see tears trickle down Eunji's face as she smiled and shrugged her shoulders.

"But she's mine.....I don't want to share......but something deep down already tells me I'm no longer the most important person in her life now"
"Eunji you know you'll always be...."
"Shhhh you know what I mean"

Reaching a hand out to him she used the other to wipe her eyes and she gave him her famous determined look.

"So what do you need from me?"
"Well......"
"Okay Seohyun's set......Pabo why are you on the floor?"

Miyu walked back into the kitchen adjusting her apron ready to work again and she halted as she caught sight of Jackson on the floor holding Eunji's hand. Her brows furrowed as she saw the tear trails on Eunji's face and she crossed her arms upsetly.

"Jackson why did you make Eunji cry?"
"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING OH MY GOD WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME!?"

Mark smiled and waved for her attention saying that Jackson slipped and Eunji scoffed and released his hand to push him back onto the floor making the Hong Kong boy groan.

"Yeah, slipped on his own stupid."


Eunji had to measure Miyu's ring finger without her suspecting anything and unlike in the movies this task was a lot harder than it looked. She didn't have any other rings besides the one she got from Jackson on her birthday and it was too big.

She tried to measure her finger with string while she was asleep but her sister wakes up too easily. She needed an another plan. Leaning against the counter table she spotted the loaf of bread with the red twisty tie to keep it sealed.

She smiled slyly and reached for the bread but her attempt fell short as Miyu came in fully dressed and scurried around way too quickly especially this early in the morning.

"Babe why were you in my room?"
"Would you believe I slept walked? Where are you off to in such a hurry?"
"James said he found someone who would let us rent the place for the fund raiser for a low price and I'm gonna go check it out. Want to come?"
"YES!"

She can't measure her finger if she wasn't with her! Misson attempt: 2! Fighting with the twisty tie on the bread she groaned loudly as her phone vibrated in her pocket.

Jackson: SOS SOS GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!
Daddy Cha: Honey could you come by the office for a second? And bring doughnuts, a lot of them please, if you'd be so kind I love you♥ :D

"Are you serious Wang!?"

Eunji hissed under her breath and shoved her phone back into her pocket. Miyu was already putting on her shoes and heading out the door when she called back to her.

"Are you coming or not slow poke?"
"Ummm something came up I'll catch you later Babe. MAKE SURE YOUR GPS IS ON!"
"Uh-huh!"
"Don't sass me Babe! I got my eye on you!"
"Well I have all four of mine on you so HAH!"


This was not good, not good at all. Eunji took a deep breath with her hand on the handle of her Father's office door and held a box of doughnuts in the other. Not only was Chunsung's car parked outside too but his secretary just told her that he cancelled the rest of his meetings. Wang what did you do!?

After saying a silent prayer she pushed the door open and slapped her hand over to silence her laughter. Papa Cha waved from his desk happily and Chunsung and Gramps were sitting on the couch watching amusedly as Jackson sat on the floor in the corner of the office with his knees to his chest and his snapback next to him.

He didn't even look up at her as she entered which made her question what was going on. Kissing Gramps on the head, knuckling her fist into Chunsung's head then finally arriving at Papa Cha's desk for a hug she handed him the doughnuts then turned to Jackson.

"What's going on?"
"I could ask you the same thing but I think you're already aware of Mr.Wang's request"

Papa Cha's voice dropped to a low growl though he was still smiling with a pastry in his hand. Looking from her father to Jackson she gave her Daddy a sweet smile then tip toed to Jackson and kicked him.

"What the hell are you doing?!"

He didn't say a word and she impatiently kicked him again and again but he was still silent.

"Oh! Jackson you may speak!"

Papa Cha wiped his mouth and motioned to the boy in the corner and Jackson's face immediately changed from serious to pouting.

"Stop kicking me witch!"

He hissed as he slapped her foot away and she dropped to her knees and shook him by the shoulders vigorously.

"What were you thinking coming here like this!?"
"I told you I was going to get your Father's blessing!"
"Yeah!? And how's that working out for you?"

Jackson frowned and twirled his thumbs around cutely.

"He sent me to the corner to think about what I did wrong......SHUT UP!"

He swatted her arm annoyed as Eunji snorted from immense laughter. She peered over her shoulder at her male family members eating doughnuts happily then turned back to Jackson and shook her head.

"Dude you're being played hahaha"
"What?"

Eunji stood up and held her hand out to Jackson who grabbed it with raised eyebrows. The two sat on the couch now as Chunsung and Papa Cha stood behind Gramps who was sitting in Papa Cha's big leather seat.

Jackson sat completely still with his face impassive even though his nerves were eating him from the inside out and Eunji leaned her arm on the arm rest and smirked at her family in amusement.

"Jackson Wang!"
"Yes sir!"

Papa Cha bellowed and Jackson bounced out of his chair and stood up tall making the others chuckle.

"You say you want our blessings to give my beloved daughter a promise ring? A ring to symbolize your love and promise to always be by her side, what makes you think you deserve her?"

Thinking for a moment Jackson took everyone by surprise as he flexed his arm muscles in a show off-y way and Eunji leaned over and slapped his thigh completely baffled.

"The hell do you think you're doing Wang?!"
"I'm being me"

He stated seriously. He dropped to the floor and began to do push ups to demonstrate his strength then he ran behind the couch for a back flip and everyone waited for him to pop back up.

When it took him too long Eunji peered behind the cushion then yelped as Jackson popped up cutely. He batted his eyelashes at everyone and held his head in his hands and everyone fell silent.

Jackson Wang obviously lost it and he had a death wish. The silence was broken however as Gramps clapped proudly and laughed with his hands on his stomach.

"That's what I've always liked about you young man, very fun and free, I always said the youth should learn to be more funny like you hahahaha"

Papa Cha smiled down at Gramps then looked over at Chunsung who had his arms crossed and he shrugged.

"I don't know who I'd feel more bad for, Jackson getting stuck with Mimi or letting Mimi get stuck with Jackson."

The men chuckled and Papa Cha and Jackson walked towards the middle of the room.

"Okay son you made your point"

He held his hand out and Jackson bowed deeply while grabbing it and Eunji jumped up from the couch dumb founded.

"Woah woah woah what just happened??"

Jackson stood and looked over his shoulder and stuck his tongue out at her.

"You just got played Eunji~"

The men laughed as Eunji crossed her arms and raised her eyebrows.

"I don't get it"
"You're not too bright so it's not surprising"
"Are you really going to start with me in my Dad's office Wang?"

Papa Cha walked over and held his arms open for Eunji and she walked into his embrace glaring at Jackson over his shoulder.

"I won't lie, well I'm a lawyer hahaha, I was a bit surprised by Mr. Wang's request but not because of Miyu but because of you Sweet Heart."
"Heh?"

He looked down at his daughter and brushed her bangs behind her ear with a smile.

"I'm not sure if you're aware but deep down you are so dependant on Miyu, ever since you two were younger, that I knew you'd have a hard time with having Jackson in her life. This little set up, I wanted to make sure you two were really on good terms and the way you looked so worried that he'd ruin his chance for acting out it just shows you care too."

Jackson skipped over and held his arms open for her with a face that was both of excitement and disgust.

"I always knew you cared for me♥"
"I hate you"
"Sure you do~"

He coo-ed sweetly and the room gasped as Eunji stepped out of Papa Cha's embrace and hugged Jackson tightly. She buried her face into his shoulder, her nails lightly digging into his back and he wrapped his arms around her squeezing her for the first time.

"Promise you'll really always be there for her. I love her too much to see her ever get hurt again."
"I promise. I promise I'll be there for both of you."


"How could you not get her ring size yet!?"
"Stop yelling stupid I had to save your !"

Eunji and Jackson bickered walking up the stairs to the house and they jumped as they heard yelling from inside.

"Coco!"
"Sarang!"

Again Eunji was surprised as Jackson pulled the house key out of his pocket with ease as if he lived here forever but she also couldn't help but smile. Opening the door the two closed it once more then opened it again in disbelief at what they were seeing.

BamBam and Mark with Miyu on his back were chasing the little dogs around the living room. Tiny Coco had latched onto Sarang's back and Sarang ran around trying to get the invader off.

"BamBam do something!"
"I'm trying!"

BamBam flew over the couch trying to reach for the dogs but he was too slow and rolled into the coffee table with a groan. Behind Eunji and Jackson James and Amber came up with bags of food and Amber yelled in his ear.

"HEY MAN!"

James walked into the living room holding the bag up and Sarang instantly skidded to a halt from the smell of chicken, sending the little white dog on her back flying. Jackson picked up Coco and kissed her nose.

"What's going on?"

Eunji asked after letting Amber in and closing the door behind them and Miyu waved from Mark's back.

"Mark came by looking for you but you were still out. James and I booked the place so we thought we'd celebrate with food and BamBam and Amber were hanging out and walking Coco around so they decided to drop by."
"Noona I wanted to see you too~♥"
"BamBam said you'd feed me so I couldn't say no♥"
"You really are Jackson's best friend huh hahaha"
"And with that laugh you really are his girlfriend hahaha!"

Mark walked over to Eunji and kissed her lips softly making her smile. Miyu tried to lean in and kiss Jackson but Mark quickly swung her away making Jackson pout.

"Why do you have my girlfriend on your back?"
"Why were you out alone with my girlfriend all day?"

He whined back and Miyu giggled and hugged him tighter.

"Mark was jealous and it was adorable so he asked me what was the easiest way to make you jealous Pabo. Is it working?"
"GIVE HER BACK!"

Jackson roared handing BamBam Coco and he chased MarkMi around the living room once before running back to Eunji's side and he knelt and kept his back to her.

"What are you doing idiot?"
"What does it look like? If we can't beat them join them!"
"No"
"Come on Eunji don't be a wuss!"

He groaned as Eunji hopped onto his back with full intent of hurting him and she pulled on his ears making them red. James, Amber, BamBam and the pups watched awkwardly while eating in the kitchen at the couples running around in the living room wildly.

"Are they always like this Bammie?"
"Nope this would be a first"

Exhausted and out of breath the boys dropped the girls on the couch safely before laying on the floor. Laughing the sisters high fived each other and Eunji was curious as to why Miyu's hand was sticky.

"Oh sorry! Mark brought sour candies and we were wrapping them around our fingers and stuff it was fun~"

Jackson looked up at Mark who smirked and pulled a little piece of candy string from his pocket and handed it to his best friend. He got Miyu's ring measurement.

"What would I do without you?"

Eunji asked as she saw the exchange and Mark shrugged cutely.

"I don't want to think of me without you~"
"EWWWWW!!!!"

Jackson and Miyu groaned at the same time then looked at each other and smiled with their cheeks blushing. She held her arms open and Jackson all too happily flew from the floor into her arms.

"Guys! The food's getting cold!"
"Why did you keep it near Eunji's heart then!?"
"SHUT UP WANG!"
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Author Note: Can't let the story end without some Jackji.....Eunson.......JackEun.......moments......wow okay not all names can be shipped but you know what I mean XD Next chapter will be the finale! The Woo's fund raiser~ Will Jackson get that promise ring? What did JYP ever say about revealing their relationship to the public? Bring your friends because it's gonna be one big gathering~