[[ Eaves-Dropping ]]

【░ ✮SPARK✮░ 】

Author Note: Hey guys sorry I'm late today :) I'm working on a cover of BTS' I Need U and I'm kinda obsessed with it getting done soon hahaha and also a little disclaimer, i had to go looking for this, but we don't know Jackson's brother's name or anything about him so when he appears in the story please remember it is a fanfiction and don't get mad okay? his name and characteristics will be fictional for the purpose of the story so please enjoy this week's SPARK \o/
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"I want to go to Lotte World!"
"I want to go the hugeee parks!"
"No way! We have to go shopping!"
"I want to go to a concert oh my gosh!"
"FOOD! WE NEED FOOD!"


Jackson and Papa Wang stared dumbfoundedly at his huge family that had arrived from China for a family vacation. His grand parents had arrived yesterday and were sitting comfortably on the couch with smiles on their faces.

His aunts and uncles along with his younger cousins had arrived this morning and they were cranky from being cooped up in a plane, and his older cousins had arrived just now looking for food. 

With the arrival of his family and the brief break in his schedule before a concert Jackson was excited to spend time with everyone but everyone wanted to do different things and he was only one person.

One of his younger girl cousins ran up to him with an album in her hand and tugged on his basketball shorts. He knelt down to her height and patted her head and she held the album infront of her face shyly.

"Cousin Jackson, do you know EXO Oppa?"
"Are you kidding?? Call me Baby ba Call me Baby~"

The little girl's cheeks blushed pink as she ran back to her sister who was complaining that she wanted to go to Lotte World.

Jackson ran his fingers through his hair and sighed.

"Dad we may have a problem hahaha"
"You're telling me? I'm paying for them!"

As the two men laughed Papa Wang's phone vibrated and as he glanced at it he frowned.

"What happened?"
"Your brother just arrived at the airport but I don't want to leave the family alone....."
"I can go get him?"
"Do you have fare?"
"Ugh........."

Jackson sat quietly in the passenger seat of the truck as Eunji held her arm out the window waiting for the traffic to move. He didn't like to ask Eunji for anything.period. but he wanted to save his money so he could spend it on his family and a fare from the airport back to the the hotel would put a hole in his pocket.

"Ummmm.....thanks for....."
"Ugh uh I said you're not allowed to talk while you're in here. I'm only doing this as a favor for Mimi not for you Wang"

He bit his lower lip and nodded his head and returned his gaze forward. Something was bothering Eunji but there was no use in asking her about it if she didn't want to talk about it.

The radio died down as the speakers began to ring and Eunji hit the button on the stereo to answer the call.

"What's up Babe?"
"Are you guys still alive?"

Jackson was about to speak up then Eunji shot him a look and he slumped back in his chair with a smile and zipped his lips playfully.

"Yeah I got the idiot next to me we're almost to the airport"
"Why isn't he saying anything??"
"Cause I said so"
"Okay....I'll meet you guys at the hotel after I finish shopping for new plates for the restaurant."
"Stupid Eric"
"That's not nice Babe"
"My bad, stupid Eric"
"Hahaha see you guys later. Love you Babe, Love you Pabo"
"Love ya kiss kiss"

As Eunji flipped back to the radio Jackson held his hand to his heart and pretended to die of happiness from Miyu's words. She rolled her eyes and shook her head and rolled up the window to blast the AC since it's been getting pretty hot in Seoul.

"So what's your brother like? You may speak Wang."
"Why are you so mean to me?"
"Cause you're you."
"Whatever. But anyway he's pretty cool. He's older than I am and lives and works in Australia. He was suppose to be into all the sporting too but he didn't really have a knack for it so it kinda fell on me and he's been nothing but supportive of everything that I do."
"He sounds like a good brother."
"Takes a good sibling to know a good sibling"
"Shut up now you're not allowed to talk anymore"

As the two walked through the airport butting shoulders and yelling at each other a familiar face caught Jackson's eye and he ran full speed ahead and tackled his brother.

The older young man wobbled under his sibling's weight but chuckled and wrapped his arms around him tightly. He looked over his shoulder to the young woman with a ponytail, black tight tank top and dark wash jeans with her arms crossed and a smile on her face and shoved his little brother.

"Jackson we're being rude"
"To who? Oh her? Nahhh"
"Shut up Wang!"

The Wang brother's pointed to themselves simultaeneously with a pout and Eunji bowed and apologized.

"No not you Henry, the littler Wang"
"And you are?"
"Cha Eunji. Your brother's girlfriend's sister"
"Oh so you're the wicked witch huh?"


Now back in the hotel Jackson, Henry and Eunji stared at the rowdy crowd of family members who were screaming at each other at the top of their lungs. They were normally well behaved but between being excited and tired everyone wanted to get their own way.

"So what's the plan?"
"I don't have one....."
"That's not surprising since you don't think Wang"
"Really Eunji? Can't you give me a break I'm on vacation!"
"Nope"

Eunji rubbed her eyes and sighed deeply.

"First off it's too loud in here"

The boys watched as she brought her fingers to and Jackson instinctively covered his ears as her sonic whistle cut through the air silencing everyone in a second.

"That's better"

Henry rubbed his ear with a look of impress on his face from her actions, girl can command a room. There was a soft knock at the door.

"Who is it?"
"Woo's Delivery~"

The familiar voice had Jackson squeal in excitement and he threw it open in a hurry and Miyu laughed and shook her head.

"Have some dignity Pabo"

She was wearing light wash capris with an over size dark shirt with a bunny on it and her hair was up and tied with a red ribbon. Her man eating glasses and low top converse just pulled her adorable look together and Jackson couldn't help but squish her cheeks.

"You look so cute Baby~"
"That makes one of us hahaha and we're being rude, you must be Henry it's nice to finally meet you!"
"Nice to finally meet the infamous Mean Miyu too"

Henry shook Miyu's out reached hand full of plastic bags and looked from her to Eunji with a raised eyebrow. Remembering his manners he apologized and grabbed the bags and Jackson took the ones from her other hand.

"Are these for us Mimi?"
"No I was just starving"
"You're a life saver love you~ GUYS FOOD!!!"

Jackson kissed the side of her head making her giggle sweetly before he ran towards his family. Noticing Henry was staring at her she bowed respectfully and he smiled and joined the rest of his family.

Miyu traveled over to the bed where Mama Wang was laying down and she gently sat next to her.

"Hello Mama Wang how are you today?"
"Hello Dear. I'm fine thank you, so happy my boys are together. Your shirt is so cute"
"Sorry for my appearance I've been running errands all day"

Mama Wang shook her head and patted her thigh and the two looked towards the dining area where yelling could be heard.

"IT'S MINE!"
"NO WAY IT'S MINE!"

Miyu traveled into the kitchen and face palmed as Jackson and Eunji fought over the last steamed mandu with the family looking on in amusement.

"You scarfed like 30 of them in a second Eunji that one's mine!"
"Ya snooze ya lose Wang!"
"Ummm?"

Jackson lookd up for a split second at Miyu and Eunji took the opportunity to pop the last dumpling into and she raised her arms triumphantly and Henry and the family laughed.

The little kids kept whispering to each other and Henry could hear them say how pretty and funny Eunji was. He looked over then smiled as Miyu patted Jackson's back comfortingly as he whined and threatened Eunji with his chopsticks.

"I want to go to Lotte World!"
"I want to go the hugeee parks!"
"No way! We have to go shopping!"
"I want to go to a concert oh my gosh!"
"FOOD! WE NEED MORE FOOD!"


They were right back where they had started with everyone wanting to do different things. There was only one Jackson to go around.

"Why don't we split up?"

Jackson, Eunji and Henry looked up at Miyu from the couch and titled their heads to the side.

"Eunji can take the teens shopping, I can take your Grand parents to meet mine, I bet they'd have a nice time, then I can take the younger kids who want to go to a concert to see BTS? I think they're promoting right now and I can ask Haruka to come with me? And we can all go to Lotte World, the park and the beach together?"

"Or everyone can just put a sock in it and do what Papa Wang wants since he's paying?"

Miyu frowned as Eunji poked fun at her playfully and Henry watched curiously with his hands under his chin. Jackson rubbed his face and looked at his family.

"I couldn't ask you guys to do that"
"I know you wouldn't that's why I offered"

Jackson gently grabbed Miyu's hand and pulled her so she sat on his lap and he wrapped his arms around her and squished his face into her back.

"Babe how would you take the kids to a concert if I'd have the truck?"
"I don't like driving anyway I could ask Kai?"
"Now why would I agree to take teens shopping when I don't even know them?"
"Because you love me and you love shopping?"
"True that"


They looked up at Papa Wang who smiled.

"It really would help us out? Mama Wang can't move too much so the less she'd have to travel the better."
"I'm in? How bout you Eunji?"
"Hmmmm....."

Miyu pouted with her fists under her chin and as Jackson tried to copy her she squished him into the couch with her shoulder making him whine.

"If you do it she'll say no"
"WHY?! I'M ADORABLE!"
"She doesn't like you remember?"

Eunji chuckled and shook her head at the bickering couple and shrugged her shoulders.

"Fine, what the hell. I'll just use your credit card then as payment"

Her hand dove into Miyu's front pocket taking out her phone case and she opened the cover and pulled out her Mickey Mouse credit card.

"Yoooo all of you who want to go shopping follow Moi!"

The teens looked up from their phones then asked their parents for money and Jackson's aunts and uncles looked at each other warrily.

"She's a good girl they'll be fine"

Mama Wang reassured them and they reluctantly took out their wallets to give their kids spending money and they followd Eunji out the door like ducklings following their mother.

"That.....was my credit card....."

Miyu frowned playfully at the door then looked down at Jackson's shy little cousin who was clutching her EXO album close to her chest and shaking her knee.

"Ms. Miyu are you really going to take us to a concert? I'll promise to be good...."
"YOU'RE IN DANGER PFF KAAA PFFFF"

Her sister and cousin ran up to her and started singing and rapping and Miyu nodded her head.

"I'll call my friends right now! I promise we'll have a great time!"
"Hey guys why don't you play with Cousin Henry while Miyu and I make a quick phone call?"
"ARE YOU GONNA CALL COOKIE MONSTER?!?!"
"Rapmonster! His name is Rapmonster!"

The kids started quarreling with each other and Miyu smiled and waved her hands in the air.

"There's no need to fight guys you can call him whatever you want I bet he won't mind"
"Do you have any nicknames for Cousin Jackson?"
"Of course she does~ Like Baby and Honey and....."
"EWWWWWWW~"

Jackson spewing lies had the children squeal and run off while pulling Henry with them and he looked back with a Help-Me-Please expression and Jackson waved him off playfully.

"You don't like crowded places Baby"
"I know but your cousins are really cute......"

Miyu scrunched her face as he brushed her bangs from her forehead so he could kiss it gently.

"Why are you so perfect?"
"I try Pabo....."

Her shoulders dropped slightly making Jackson raise an eyebrow.

"What's wrong?"
"I.....I don't think your brother likes me very much...."

His jaw dropped in disbelief and he slapped himself playfully then shook her shoulders making her head bob back and forth.

"WHAT. ARE. YOU. TALKING. ABOUT? EVERYONE. LOVES. YOU!"
"STOP YELLING!"
"WHY ARE YOU YELLING????"
"BECAUSE YOU'RE YELLING!"

Jackson's aunts and uncles giggled and told the couple they were adorable and their cheeks lit up and they hushed their voices.

"It's just he pays alot more attention to Eunji you know? He's always intrigued with whatever she's doing and he's just...polite to me? I don't know how to explain it."
"What do you mean? We should be happy someone finally likes Eunji~"
"Shut up Pabo"

He brought his hand under her chin and gently lifted her face to look at him. He rubbed his nose against hers gently then placed a sweet gentle kiss on her lips making her melt.

"I love you Mimi okay? That's all that matters. Now how bout I call up Namjoon for a favor?"


Miyu rubbed her aching shoulders as she, Haruka and Jackson's three younger cousin's waited eagerly backstage for BTS.

They had managed to get last minute seats in the back, squishing against each other like sardines which made her uncomfortable and when the little ones couldn't see Miyu carried the shyest one on her shoulders and carried the other two in her arms.

She would've asked Haruka for help but she was in full Army mode with a custom sweatshirt and glowing sign and it was adorable to watch them all high five each other excitedly.

"Sorry to call you out last minute"
"ARE YOU KIDDING ME MIMI-TAN?! THANKS SO MUCH FOR INVITING ME OMG I JUST SAW BTS!"
"US TOO! US TOO!"
"WHAT'D THEY SAY?! THEY'RE TRYING TO COMMUNICATE WITH ME I KNOW IT!"

Miyu laughed and translated their Chinese to Korean and they all high fived each other again and it warmed her heart. They supported their Cousin Jackson so much they even started showing interest in other groups and they were the cutest little fans.

Hanging out with the children made her forget her worry about Jackson's brother and she snapped out of her thoughts when the girls started squealing.

"Someone call Heaven cause they're missing Angels~"

A deep voiced purple haired guy bowed followed by six others and the children were bouncing excitedly.

"IT'S COOKIE MONSTER!"
"IT'S NOT COOKIE MONSTER IT'S RAPMONSTER!"
"I'm the Cookie Monster? Give meh yo cookies nom nom nom"

He knelt and tickled the children then looked up at star struck Haruka and smiling Miyu.

"You guys must be Jackson's friends"
"Nope we're just strangers watching over his younger cousins"
"Definitely. You're definitely Miyu haha nice to meet you I'm Namjoon and these are the boys"
"I'M.......I'M.........I'M........"
"YOU'RE??? Hahaha definitely Haruka~"
"Hai! Haruka desu yoroshiku onegaiishimasu!"
"Ms.Miyu what did they say?"

Back at the hotel Miyu carried two sleeping bodies and the eldest one held onto the hem off her t-shirt with her eyes closed and her other arm wrapped around her new signed album.

"Thank you for taking us out Ms.Miyu"
"It was my pleasure Sweetie, did you have fun?"
"-yawn- Yes ma'm alot of fun! You and your friend are really funny and nice and the nice guy bought us bubble tea!"
"Haha Kai is nice and ooooooh we're funny?? I thought it was hilarious when you three tackled Jimin~"

The two giggled as they stepped off the elevator and knocked gently on their door. Their parents opened the door and smiled endearingly at their children and carefully took them from Miyu and thanked her over and over again.

The shyest one didn't want to leave Miyu's arms and started to cry.

"Shhh it's okay Sweetie we're all going to the beach tomorrow you'll see her again"
"Promise?"
"Promise now say goodnight."
"Goodnight Miyumi"

Miyu waved off the children and Papa Wang came by and gave her an appreciative side hug.

"The adults got alot done thanks to you and Mama Wang's grateful she could spend quality time with her sons, thank you. Everyone's in the kitchen with BBQ and beer please help yourself."

"No I'm totally serious this dude literally had the balls to roar at me like a dragon!"

Henry and Eunji bursted out laughing from her story and he wiped a tear from under his glasses.

"You are one interesting young woman Eunji"

Jackson spotted Miyu leaning against the doorway with a smile and his eyes lit up as if he fell in love all over again. He pulled away from the table and motioned for her to sit on his lap and she did so and wrapped her arms around his neck and he kissed her head.

"Hi~"
"Hi~"

"How was the concert Babe?"
"It was really fun and BTS were really nice. Jealous?"
"Nuh uh"

Eunji shook her head and sipped her beer making Miyu raise an eyebrow. What was up with her sister?

"I bought you some stuff from the mall. I swear teens these days, all they did was play on their phones most of the time....."
"Like you?"
".........no....."

The two laughed light heartedly and fist bumped making the brothers look on fondly.

"Beer?"
"No thank you I'm not much of a drinker"
"Not even a little?"
"No sir"
"More for us then"

Henry shrugged his shoulders then pushed the BBQ towards her politely.

"Hey Bro can I talk to you for a second?"
"Sure"

Jackson kissed the back of Miyu's neck before gently sliding her off so she could sit comfortably and the two Wangs disappeared. 

"Babe what's up with you?"
"Nothing."
"Don't nothing me we're practically twins I know when something's wrong."

Eunji sipped her drink and sighed.

"That's the thing, nothing is wrong. Why don't you get the stuff I got you and we'll go through it, you'll look hot in em I promise"
"I'm scared"

Miyu giggled and kissed her sister's cheek. Once out the kitchen she noticed the dim lighting in a room and she could've sworn she heard Jackson raise his voice a bit.

She tip toed towards the door and hid and she immediately wish she hadn't.

"What do you mean you don't like my girlfriend?"
"I didn't say I didn't like her"
"You just did!"
"No I said I don't think she's the right girl for you that's all"
"How could you say that? You don't even know her!"
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Author Note: Well things are about to get interesting don't you think? See you all next week for another SPARK! Who's ready for a beach day~? \o/