◄◄Confession◄◄

【░ ✮SPARK✮░ 】

Author Note: Im currently in a sugary coma aftermath from V-day lol Welcome new subscribers and a big hello to my regulars♥ Welcome to my little bit of Madness I like to call "SPARK" and I hope you enjoy this week's episode/chapter \o/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Youngjae paced back and forth infront of the Woo's door for what seemed like forever....or maybe it was 10 minutes? He blew warm air into his cold hands and pulled his hat down low when people would walk by as he continued his internal struggle.

You have to go in there.
No you don't.
You have to talk about it.
No you don't.
You have to stop this.
Yes, yes you do.


Once his thoughts finally settled on a single thought he pushed through the door as that Woo's bell rang as if it were personally warning him. The place was bustling with people for their lunch break and his heart fluttered when he heard a familiar voice call from the kitchen.

"Welcome to Woo's I'll be right with you!"

He made his way to the booth most secluded in the back and patted his coat free of snow and ruffled his hair. The store smelt of warm beef soup but he didn't have the appetite to enjoy it.

His eyes traveled to the opening kitchen door and he couldn't help the small guilty smile paint itself on his face. She was tying her apron loosely around her waist with her pen inbetween her lips and exerting the aura of a veteran employee ready to take on the day.

Noona looks her best when she concentrates. He first noticed this when she came over to help with his composition before.

He didn't know who else to ask and it surprised him that she accepted to help him so quickly. That must be where his feelings first started.

The way she lost herself in the music, the warmth she generated when they talked about their ideas and the way her fingers glided across his piano keys and he wondered if they were soft to touch......

Youngjae shook his head and sighed deeply. This is bad. Very bad.

"Youngjae?"
"Hello Noona"
"What can I get for you today?"
"Ummm......"

It was rare any of the GOT7 members visited Woo's by themselves, and let alone Youngjae. He smiled awkwardly as he twiddled his thumbs and motioned for her to sit across from him in the booth. Miyu took off her black apron and smiled at the blonde idol.

His cheeks were pink from the cold and she mentally squealed that he was wearing one of the scarves she had bought him for Christmas but somehow he didn't look very "Youngjaeie" today.

"What are you doing here Youngjae? Are you alright?" she asked concernedly and he smiled shyly at her, his eyes crinkled and his teeth peaking out in between his lips.

"I'm fine Noona. I ugh.....just wanted to see you...that's all...."

Miyu beamed at the bashful idol and saw all the blood travel up to the tip of his ears. "Awww really? That's so nice! I'm glad to see you Youngjae~ We don't talk as much as I do with the others, I thought you didn't like me very much"

It was true, she could easily hit up one of the boys out of the blue and have a full on conversation about random none sense but she felt just as timid with Youngjae as he was with her. He had his funny moments but most of the time it felt like their conversations were one sided. Just him listening to her.

A look of pain flashed across Youngjae's eyes and it didn't go unnoticed "What is it Youngjae?"

He lowered his head to the point she couldn't see his face anymore and his voice became more hushed.

"Jaebeom Hyung always says when we have a problem we need to talk about it and sort it out...."
"Okay? Do you have a problem with me Youngjae? If you do I'm sorry for whatever it is!"

Miyu clasped her hands in front of her face and bowed her head sincerely. Maybe if she apologized for whatever was bothering him about her then they could be closer and can jam out more often! She could only take so much of Jackson mashing keys on her keyboard....

Youngjae looked up surprised by her actions and shook his head "No! Of course not! It's just...I like you..."

Miyu raised an eyebrow while lowering her hands to her lap and Youngjae lowered his head even more. Something wasn't right here.

"I like you too Youngjae, you know that~" Miyu laughed brightly trying to diffuse his tension but she stopped as Youngjae shook his head guiltyly.

"No Miyu Noona....I....really like you....and I don't know what to do...."

Her heart ached at the quiet pain laced in his voice as he confessed to her. His posture revealing he felt lost, guilty, but most of all confused.

The "No Dating" rule can really take it's tole on a growing young man and the fact that she hangs around them so much doesn't help either.

She wasn't mad, she didn't blame him for anything but she didn't know how to help him.

He lifted his eyes to meet hers as if pleading for her to say something and she gave him a weak smile.

"Youngjae....."
"I know...it's just....I....."

Youngjae tugged at his hair gently as his words were failing him and his flustered hands now started dragging his hat over his head and he ran out the Woo's restaurant leaving Miyu feeling.....guilty? She didn't do anything but why.....

**PING**

Youngjae: I'm never good at talking. Singing. That's what I do best. So if you can come by the company building when your shift ends I'd appreciate it. That is, if you want to and I hope you forgive me.

Miyu placed her phone on the table top and sighed into her hands. Youngjae, Youngjae, Youngjae, you didn't do anything wrong. But if the others find out it won't be good for him and she can't let that happen. She can't cause trouble for the boys.

"Mimi Table 4 needs bread sticks! You okay?" James came by gathering dishes and frowned at the distraught girl sighing into her hands.
"Yeah.......yeah"

"Just do it for meeeee. I wanna know if she'll melt if you sprinkle water on her~" Jackson joked throwing his arm over his bestfriend's shoulder after coming back from a BBQ lunch date.

The two grunted as Youngjae rushed by them and flew into the doorway leaving Mark and Jackson bewildered.

"Yah! Youngjae you okay?" Jackson called out concernedly and he faintly heard him reply coldly
"No, thanks to you" 

"What was that about? Did I do something?" he rubbed the back of his snapback and pointed to himself in confusion and Mark crossed his arms and shook his head. Jaebeom was right, something's going on.

Youngjae ran to the nearest deserted room and slammed the door behind him as tears of frustration pricked his eyes and banged his fist against the door.

"I'm so sorry Hyung"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Mimi want a ride?" Kai called out from the front while holding the door open for Haruka who was shivering from the wind and clutching onto his jacket.

"No it's fine you guys go on ahead" Miyu called from the locker room. She buttoned up her coat to the top and ran her fingers across her photo with GOT7 and smiled sadly at Youngjae's happy face then closed her locker door. This needs to get fixed ASAP.

Miyu tightened her scarf around her neck as she made her way to the company builiding. What does someone do in this situation? Obviously saying "Sorry Youngjae" isn't exactly going to make his feelings disappear instantly.

She felt the faint constriction in her heart warning her something bad was going to happen, but what's the worst that could happen? Youngjae cries a few tears then they get over it? That's not too bad.

After greeting the security at the back entrance Miyu scurried to one of the practice rooms that aren't usually in use and found a nervous Youngjae pacing back and forth with a microphone in his hand.

He smiled weakly as she waved and he motioned for her to take a seat and he made his way over to the stereo system and played a beautiful ballad.

"Sometimes I wonder if it's better if instead I protect you,
From now on, rather then letting you go-I'm beginning to want to love you"


Miyu swayed to the melody. 2AM's "Confession of a Friend" how fitting for the occasion. She knew he wasn't exactly saying he "Loved Her" but she got the jist of it.

Youngjae poured every ounce of his feelings into his song and she listened intently, hoping that once he got everything off his chest they could look past this.

"Whenever you speak to me every time you press my love a little more"

She thought of the all the times Youngjae's ears lit up like a light at things she's said to him and the time he called her "scary." She should've been more careful and noticed sooner.

One day he'll find a nice girl to sing a happy love song to and hopefully she'll be the one he comes to to ask which song isn't too cheesy to perform and whine "Noona" like he normally does.

As the song comes to an end Youngjae opens his eyes feeling rejuvinated and Miyu claps and it echos in the empty room. He crosses his arms behind his back and shyly kicks his foot back and forth as his ears begin to glow again.

"Do you feel a little better now Youngjae?" she asked with a warm smile and she was relieved when he smiled at her and nodded his head. He took a timid seat on the floor infront of her, his back to her knees and she started playing with his hair to soothe his nerves and he laughed, her fingers were soft.

"It...felt good to get that off my chest. You don't know how hard it was everyday to see Jackson Hyung and feel the way I do about you Noona. The guilt. I didn't mean for it to happen but you're just really...charming and I was smitten before I knew it. I didn't get that jealous when we're all together but I couldn't help the feeling, the hope, that you would show me the same affection like you do with the rest of the guys, especially Jackson......"

Youngjae leaned the back of his head against her legs and sighed as she continued to absent mindedly play with his hair, twirling it around her finger and giving it a gentle tug. Kind of reminded her of Sarang's fur.

"Falling for your best friend's girl, especially one of my Hyung's, my brother.....how could I be so careless."
"Especially one who could kick your ....no offense"

"Haha I'm sure they could all kick my but that's what made it more unbearable. Suffering in silence. Jackson expresses all the time how much you mean to him. How you're his family away from home, his kryptonite, his and his alone....he'd be so hurt if he found out about this"
"And jealous, can't forget jealous but it's not your fault~"

He burried his face in his hands and Miyu joined him on the floor and wrapped him up in a nice comforting hug.

"Maybe you'll like me less if I keep a stash of cucumbers with me at all times?" she joked, rubbing his arm reassuringly as if he were the younger brother she never had and his shoulders shook with light laughter.
"Are you mad at me Noona?"
"That's stupid why would I be? Are you mad at me?"
"Of course not"
"So we're all good then! No hard feelings and no awkwardness~ I should be flattered THE Choi Youngjae likes me!"

Youngjae lifted his head and laughed his first carefree laugh in a while and started yelling "My name is Youngjae" to make her laugh as well and for the first time she felt the two have genuinely bonded.


"............................ I should be flattered THE Choi Youngjae likes me!"

Jinyoung gasped as he kept his ear against the door and tried to process everything he had heard.. Youngjae's confession. No wonder he's been so unhappy lately. Yes he noticed, he is the mother after all.

He smiled that they were okay but his face fell. If Jackson found out.............No.....worse......if Jaebeom found out.....

"Hyung!" 

He jumped as BamBam called out to him and Jinyoung whipped around and placed a finger over his lips and BamBam shrunk and apologized.

"What's going on?"
"Nothing, why do you think anything would be going on?"
"Because you're rambling...."
"Hahaha me rambling? Silly Bammie! Let's go?"
"Who's in there? Why are you being so secretive?"

"I'M CHOI YOUNGJAE AND I LIKE CHA MIYU.....this is embarrasing and I think I'm starting to like you less because of it..."
"See we're making progress! -clap clap-"


BamBam was about to gasp but Jinyoung slapped a hand over his mouth and shushed him and dragged him away from the door. Once they were alone Jinyoung released his grip and BamBam was at a loss.

"He....Noona....Oh my g...."
"BamBam we can't tell anyone!"
"But..."
"No butts!"
"Hahaha you said "butts"
"Bammie focus. No one should know about this or it'll mean trouble okay"

BamBam nodded his head cutely and Jinyoung patted his shoulder and went to look for the other GOT7 members so they could head home.

"Must not tell anyone....must not...." BamBam played with his phone and chanted in his head as he traveled down the hallway
"Hey BamBam~"
"I DID'NT HEAR ANYTHING! NOTHING'S WRONG!"

Yugyeom was puzzled by BamBam's sudden outburst and slowly brought his waving hand down. He knew something was up.

"Tell me"
"I can't...."
"Telll meeee"
"I shouldn't...."
"Tell meeeeeee pleaaseee"
"Fine! But you can't tell anyone!"


"I'm home~ What are you doing?" Miyu beamed coming in through her house door and stripped off her winter garments as Eunji gave piles of chocolates death glares.

"I really want to eat these..."
"Then why don't you?" 
"There's SO MUCH OF IT!"
"Share?"
"HELL NO!"

Miyu chuckled and made her way into the kitchen to make some hot cocoa and she couldn't help the nostalgic smile cross her face as she shook the can of cold whip cream from the fridge.

"Where'd you go?" Eunji asked with her left cheek full of chocolate and Miyu shrugged her shoulders.
"A friend had a dilemma"
"What kind of dilemma?"
"A love one"
"Ooooo who loves you Babe?"

Miyu squirted whip cream in and gave her sister a curious expression. The Cha sisters laughed at their full cheeks and continued on.

"How would you feel if you fell for your best friend's significant other?"
"If we're talking about Mark I fear for your life my dear"
"Shut up"

The two chuckled at the "not so innocent" joke and Eunji stole the can of whip cream and squirted a mountain on her cocoa and kept it away from Miyu.

"Well, said person would feel like that's for sure. Then if they're smart they'd get over it and quick"
"So they'll be okay right?"
"Who are we talking about Mimi?" Miyu pouted and Eunji chuckled "Yes Babe they'll be just fine"

Good! Youngjae will be just fine and his confession made Miyu realize just how much she appreciates Jackson and it made her heart swell....as much as it pains her to admit it.

Eunji waddled to the living room mumbling something about watching "VIXX's Hex Sign" concert and Miyu quickly pulled out her phone and hit speed dial with a smile.

"Hello~?"
"OPPA!"
"Baby are you okay? What's wrong? I'll be right there!"
"No, nothing's wrong. I just missed you that's all"
"Like I said I'LL BE RIGHT THERE~"

Eunji plucked the phone from Miyu's ear after wandering back in because she heard her sister yell while the television played voodoo doll and hissed into the phone menacingly.

"If I see your face here Wang I'll stab you with my fork!"
"Babe.....are you hungry?" Miyu asked warily trying to slowly pry the phone from her sister's death grip and Eunji pouted and nodded her head before whining.

"YES!" 

 


The Next Day

"But you can't tell anyone Hyung!" Yugyeom whined cutely as Mark processed the information and shook his head. This could end very badly, why can't the maknae keep their mouth shut? 

"-sigh- Jackson and Jaebeom can't find out about this Yugyeom do you understand?"
"Understood~"
"Too late for that don't you think?"

The two froze as a deathly low voice rang through the what they thought was a deserted practice room.

"Bro, just think about this for a sec and calm down"

Mark tried to appease his silently raging Hong Kong bestfriend who was leaning against the open practice room door with a dangerous smirk on his face and his eyebrows knitted together with his arms locked across his chest.

"Don't. Don't tell me to calm down"

"What's going on?" 

The three boys turned their heads to face a smiling Youngjae coming through the door who's hair was freshly dyed dark and his practice bag slung over his shoulder ready to take on the day.

"What?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author Note: I sense a storm approaching called "Jackson's Jealousy" O_O I just want to squish Youngjae and tape BamBam's mouth shut. See you all next week :D