**Good Mood**

【░ ✮SPARK✮░ 】

Author Note: Thanks to SPARK I've actually grown to appreciate Youngjae a little more and thanks to Dream Knight I'm appreciateing Jinyoungie more. What did you guys do/watch that made you like certain members more? :) Enjoy this week's episode/chapter of SPARK \o/!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Miyu's eyes fluttered open as she awoke with a smile stretching across her cheeks. She burried her face into her pillow and sighed cutely while kicking her legs softly. She had a dream. A nice dream. A dream that made her want to see a certain snapback wearing idol really badly.

She lifted her face and blew her bangs out of her eyes and a slight flush crossed her cheeks as she caught sight of her Valetine's Day present on her nightstand next to her family picture frame. Just the idea of his smile put her in a good mood and she wanted Jackson to smile at her in person soon.

She stood up and stretched her arms over her head causing the blanket to cover Sarang and a small bark followed by a wagging tail sticking out made Miyu chuckle happily.
"Girl you're so magnetic~"

Miyu sung at the top of her lungs as she flipped pancakes in the skillet and shimmied around the kitchen with her hands waving in the air very thankful that Eunji slept over a friend's house so she wouldn't for how giddy she felt today.

Woo's was closed for today so Gramps could spend his anniversary at home with Grams. She smiled cheesily and covered her eyes with her hand holding the spatula as she imagined her wrinkly relatives being all adorable and lovey dovey.

"arf arf!" Sarang barked happily at the ripe strawberries on the counter and started twirling around on her hind legs. Miyu smiled and handed Sarang the biggest one in the container.

"Stay off anything white okay?"

Sarang nodded her head with the strawberry in and waddled to the living room making Miyu laugh in disbelief. Sometimes she wondered about Sarang.

Miyu: -sent a picture- Bet you wish you could have this :P
Jackson: Did you just google a picture to make me jealous?
Miyu: NO I MADE IT D:!
Jackson: I'm just teasing Baby~ You should sleep over one day so you can cook for me :D
Miyu: I'd cook for everyone but you.....
Jackson: WHY DO YOU HATE ME!?
Jackson: Wait~ You didn't say no! Wanna sleep over :D?!
Miyu: No 
Jackson: MEAN MIYU IS MEAN!
Miyu: Get out of bed lazy!

Miyu chuckled amusedly and cleaned up her dishes before getting reading for class. Eric who had gotten to the University early told her to dress extremely warm because the heater was acting up.

She threw on a pair of acid wash jeans, a long sleeve and Jackson's sweater. She ventured into Eunji's still messy room, tripped over the laundry and borrowed a red beanie and wandered back into the living room.

Miyu snuggly secured her jacket around her since it wouldn't be coming off anytime soon, her warm black uggs and slung her bag over her shoulder. She turned to Sarang on the couch and saluted.

"You are in charge of the house while I'm gone ma'm. Make me proud!"
"Arf~"
"And if I don't come back I probably froze at school so send help"

Sarang whined and covered her face with her paws and Miyu laughed lightly and made her way into the cold sunny day.

"This is ridiculous" Kai growled, shoving his frozen hands in his pocket as Haruka's frozen fingers fumbled with her combination lock.

"Why are we having class when there's no heat?!"
"Wakannai yo Samui desu! HONTO NI SAMUI! (I don't know, I'm cold! REALLY COLD!)"

Miyu shuffled from foot to foot as she watched her breath fog INSIDE of a building.Okay this is a little set back but it's not dampening her happy mood!

"They said that it'll be fixed soon......" Eric mumbled underneath his eskimo scarf and Miyu raised a joking eyebrow at him.

"What Eric?"
"I said that it'll be fixed soon..."
"What? Come again?"
"I said!"
"Whaaat I can't hear you over this thing! Hold on~"
"YAH!"

Eric whined as Miyu pulled his scarf down a little making his cheeks flush from the cold air and through their shivers everyone managed to laugh.

"You're in a good mood today" James smiled as he pulled Miyu's beanie down over her eyes and she pouted.
"I really am, stop trying to ruin it with your tallness!"
"What's that supposed to mean??"
"I have no idea~"

Miyu stuck her tongue out playfully as she adjusted her beanie. Haruka latched onto Miyu's arm and shoved her hands into her pockets and locked their fingers together and she hummed curiously as her nose brushed against the hood of her sweater.

"You smell like....." she whispered into her ear.
"Stop smelling me" Miyu wiggled slightly.
"Like a.........Pabo"
"I don't even know what to say to that"

Miyu laughed brightly and everyone smiled lovingly at her. They don't see her like this often and they had to admit it was nice.

"Mimi, are you free later?"
"For what?"
"I'm heading to the music shop after class. Need a new acoustic guitar, wanna come?"

She gave James a thumbs up and nodded enthusiastically. She also had to replace the string Jackson busted when he kept playing with the tuning knobs so this was convenient.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

Everyone turned and stared dumbfoundedly at Kai who was mumbling cutely to himself and cuddling Eric without a hint of letting him go.

"It's cold and you let out alot of hot air....."
"I DO NOT!" 

Class dragged on as the cold temperature messed with the Professor's projector making him very flustered and have to fight with it more than usual. Slow day but it wasn't dampening her happy spirit.

"Hmmm?"

A crumbled ball of paper whacked her in the shoulder and when she looked over a bunch of new female transfers were chuckling. She opened the ball.

"Love your outfit! Where'd you get it? Nerds R' Us? ;P"

Miyu crumbled the ball back up and threw it across the room into the trash can and there was a silent applause from those who caught the action, too bored to pay attention to the front of the room.

As class finally came to an end Miyu shoved the last of her books into her bag when she was suddenly covered by shadows. She looked up and blinked at the girls from before who were now smirking down at her.

"Remember us?"
"You guys aren't worth remembering"

Miyu scoffed and got out of her seat as she kept her temper in check. The girls who tripped her at the restaurant.

"How's your hand Waitress~"
"Where you going~ We just wanted to talk~"
"Is the Nerds R' Us nearby?"

The girls laughed to themselves as Miyu left the room without looking back. She was going to be stuck with these goons for the rest of the semester? Great just great. The one class she didn't have anyone of her group of friends in......

She shook her head, sighed and smiled. Nope, she was in a great mood today and they will not ruin it....not yet at least.

"Well....this is awkward"

James smiled guiltyly as his engine died for the 3rd time as he turned the key. His truck won't start and Miyu couldn't help but giggle at the distressed look on her giant friend's face.

"Take your time James it's not like I'm getting frost bite or anything"

He frowned at her sarcasm, genuinely upset that she really was cold and tried to turn the key again but still no luck. Truck troubles will not ruin her day either.

"Where you going?"

James watched curiously as Miyu got out of her seat, hopped out the door and opened up the hood of the truck.

"Do you even know what you're doing?"

"Not a clue!" Miyu chuckled at her own bluff as she looked at the cluster of metal and tubing. She assumed the biggest thing was the engine. Bluffing. Wonder who rubbed this trait off on her.

She slammed the hood shut and tapped the top and climbed back into the passenger seat and smiled at James.

"What's the verdict Mechanic Cha?"
"Your truck doesn't like you"
"Oh really?"

He laughed and Miyu bent foward and turned the key in the ignition slowly and they both perked as the engine roared to life.

"How....." James' jaw dropped in astonishment as the heater blasted through the vents and Miyu shrugged and basked in the warmth enveloping her.

**BEEP BEEP**
**BEEP BEEP**
**BEEP BEEP**


Miyu wiggled in her seat to grab her phone that was going absolutely mental and frowned.

GOT9 GroupChat
Yugyeommie: MIMI NOONA COME TO THE PRACTICE ROOM QUICK!
BamBam: HELP! SOS!

That doesn't sound good at all. Miyu blinked up cutely at James who caught her action and grinned.

"Whatever you want it's yours Magic Cha"
"Can we stop by somewhere first please?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm sorry, can you just wait here a bit please?" Miyu bit her bottom lip as she stood infront of the passenger door facing a very confused James who was looking up at the JYPE building in awe.

"Yeah, I'm not going anywhere...."

Miyu jogged in through the front door and flashed a smile at the woman at the desk who waved happily at her. She had been there so often at this point she didn't even have to say anything and Ms.Yuura already knew where she was going.

Was everything okay? The Maknae really sounded paniced. Did something happened? Miyu clumsily tripped over the last step and opened the door to the practice room and gasped in horror.

BamBam and Yugyeom were cowaring on the couch as Jinyoung tried to soothe them. Mark stood defensively inbetween Jackson and Jaebeom and Youngjae who's face was red and puffy with swollen eyes was hiding behind Jaebeom's back.

"Jackson that's enough!" Mark yelled as his bestfriend tried to shove past him.
"Youngjae! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!"
"Jackson he didn't do anything!" Jaebeom growled angrily
"HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING?! HE CONFESSED THAT HE LIKES MY GIRLFRIEND! MY GIRLFRIEND!!"

Youngjae raised his hands over his ears.

"I'm sorry Hyung! I didn't mean for it to happen!"
"YOU KNOW WHAT SHE MEANS TO ME YOUNGJAE! YOU'RE RUINING EVERYTHING!"
"No Jackson you're doing that all on your own!"

Mark struggled to keep Jaebeom out of Jackson's face.

"STOP IT!"

Time stood still as the seven boys turned to face the cause of their troubles. Miyu couldn't stop her feet as she briskly walked over to Youngjae and held onto him protectively and Jackson's glare only deepened.

"What's going on here?" she asked sternly and she felt a shiver travel down her spine as Jaebeom gave her the coldest look she's ever seen on his face.

"What does it look like?" Jackson spat out and the action made Miyu's heart feel a bit colder and her eyes narrow slightly. It looks like you're being an idiot that's what!

"What are you doing here Mimi?" Mark asked concernedly and she shot a look over at the Maknae who were watching in distress and Mark shook his head fearfully.

"Jackson found out about Youngjae's confession to you...." Jinyoung shot BamBam and Yugyeom a glare and the Maknae shrunk into the cushions"and Jackson saw red and went bullistic and Jaebeom came to defend Youngjae and now we're here"

"You're over reacting Jackson, stop being an " Jaebeom growled
"Say that again"

Mark groaned as he kept Jackson back.

"This is my fault" Youngjae whimpered in Miyu's arms.
"YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT THIS IS YOUR FAULT BACKSTABBER!"
"Jackson stop it!" Miyu hissed as she tightened her arms around Youngjae who continued to shake.
"WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING HIM?!"
"Cause you're being stupid!"
"STUPID?! IM BEING STUPID?! YOU KNOW WHAT'S STUPID?! MY BESTFRIEND, MY BROTHER FALLING FOR THE GIRL IM IN LOVE WITH!"

"Miyu....."

The air dropped in temperature as Jaebeom said her name and her breath caught in as a sinking feeling started tugging at her chest.

"....I think you should go"

Everyone looked at their leader is disbelief as he turned to face her. He gently pried Youngjae out of her arms and hid him behind him. Jackson's heart caught in his throat as the realization of what was about to happen hit him like a cannon ball.

"Hyung I....."

Miyu froze as her breathing shallowed.

"What?"

Jaebeom's gaze didn't falter for a second.

"I think you shouldn't be around us for a while. You're causing us trouble and as Leader I have to keep my group safe."

Gasps spread across the room and Jackson's pained voice rung through the room.

"THAT'S NOT FAIR!"

Jaebeom turned to him with his arms cross and a raised eyebrow.

"It's not fair? So it's not fair then that I helped you get Miyu in the first place? It wasn't fair that I let you guys date and encouraged it and let her into our lives despite the danger to the group? It wasn't fair that I warned you time and time again to keep yourself in check because if I had to choose between her and the group.....I'm the one being unfair right?"

Jaebeom didn't flinch as Jackson shoved passed Mark with tears pricking the corners of his eyes as he held his Leader's shirt in his clenched fist but he couldn't say anything. He was right.

"You......are such an idiot"

Everyone turned to Miyu who's head was facing the floor and as she looked up at Jackson his heart shattered. Her eyes. She was on auto-pilot.

Her voice was cold. Robotic.

"Youngjae says he likes me and you get jealous and go bullistic instead of talking it out like adults. It's just Youngjae. Just Youngjae. I have to compete with your millions of fans and other beautiful celebrities everyday. Everyday. And you never hear me complain but then......"

Jackson let go of Jaebeom and desperately grabbed onto Miyu's wrist and the biggest shock the two have ever experienced echoed through the room. With her face stoic Miyu gently pried Jackson off her and shook her arm from the shock.

"You just ruined everything. And for what? Because you were jealous? Jaebeom was right. Because of you....because of me...I'll be a danger and I won't let that happen. I.....love you guys too much"

Jackson reached out again and a quiet sobbed escaped his mouth as Miyu took a step away from him. She locked eyes with everyone in the room then made her way to the door.

"Miyu...don't go...please" Jackson's voice cracked painfully as a single tear traveled down his flushed cheeks. "I'm so sorry"

Miyu bowed unemotionally and lifted her head one last time.

"I'm sorry for all the trouble I've caused."

And with that she left without looking back, ignoring the pained sounds of the person who just admitted he was in love with her. Miyu soulessly traveled towards the front door when her head turned stiffly to two people who called her name concernedly.

She nodded absent mindedly at Nickhun and JYP who were watching her with worried expressions and she continued out the door without a word as they called after her.

James jumped as Miyu tapped lightly on the passenger window and he unlocked the door. As she sat next to him he instantly felt colder and it wasn't because of the windchill outside.

"Mimi....your phone's ringing...." he said carefully and Miyu blinked blankly at him then at the phone that hadn't stopped ringing since she left. She took one last look at her background of a once happy couple then pulled the battery out of the back and shoved the electronics into her bag.

"Mimi what happened?"
"......"
"Miyu talk to me"
".........."

James couldn't stand the deadly silence but he couldn't bring himself to turn on the radio as he drove Miyu home, obviously sensing something big went down.

"Thank you" she said completely unfeeling as she unbuckled her seatbelt and her head turned slowly as James grabbed onto her hand. There was no spark.

"You can talk to me, you know that" he said seriously and she nodded her head stiffly and pulled her hand out from under his and went inside her home. She took off her jacket and boots and quickly fed Sarang and wandered aimlessly into her room.

As the door clicked closed the events of her day replayed in her head. She grabbed an empty box from her closet and shoved her Valentine's present in it, JackJack's snap back, the Wang cap, the couple outfit, the poloroid camera, and quickly stripped of his sweater who's scent was now stronger than ever.

Lastly she looked at the chain around her wrist and tugged on it gently but it wouldn't budge. The more it refused to unclasp the more irritated she became, her temperature rising and her breathing quickened until finally her legs gave out under her and she slowly dropped to the floor.

Miyu shoved the box under her bed and continued to fight with the bracelet around her wrist, fighting the tightness in her chest as she waited for the tears...... but they never came.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*`~*~*~*
Author Note: I'm hungry.....see you guys next week and I hope you enjoyed this week's episode/chapter of SPARK \o/