5 (Play With Death)

Beautiful Creature

Daehyun slowly walked toward them. The three guys, now could see him more clearly, gasped. The boy in front of them was beautiful, much more beautiful than anyone they had ever seen. It was like this boy didn't even belong to this world, for his looks was so pure and heavenly. They their lips hungrily, let go of the girl. They were lusted by the siren.

Daehyun chuckled.
"Mortal. Won't you have a little fun with me??" He smiled.

Like the same as any other species, they were mesmerized by Daehyun's beauty,

"Kkk, I am not a hallucination. I am here for your desires dear mortals." Not even fazed by the siren calling them mortals, their eyes only darkened with lust as they came closer. He chuckled darkly, walking further into the alley stopping next to the huge garbage container. He started singing softly and everyone stopped moving. The dark haunting song raised higher and higher until the three men were shaking where they stood. He stopped, cocking his head to look at them curiously. "Kkk..... Eager to please a beauty... Will you dance with me till the pits of hell engulf you?"

"Little creatures who say they're sturdy.

Play with this half siren to feel otherworldly.

The master who is I, and you the puppets I shall use.

You, the silly mortals I shall abuse.

What is it you desire from I?

Silly creatures, don't you know once trapped in the siren's song,

Your last breath shall be a regretful sigh.

Your souls shall rot in hell before long."

As the three mortals fell deeper into the song, their minds grew blank, and their eyes hazy. They could hardly register Daehyun taking over their bodies and the risk it came with. He raised his arms and started twirling to his own corrupted song. "Dear mortals, is your lust hungry for pleasure or for fun?.." The men who were swaying to his song moaned. He abruptly stopped his twirling abruptly and snarled at the 'disgusting creatures' who had dared to even try to that defenseless human girl. Lust was what killed off his family, and made him who he was today. With eyes burning with a hidden vengeance he ground out his words.

"If you are so hungry then why don't you enjoy yourselves? Kkk....... You should all taste yourselves as you are. Why don't you try the liver first mortals?" He watched as the men forcefully dug their fingers into their own stomach and dug around for their liver. Pain was starting to seep through the haze, and the men started whimpering as they ripped out their own livers. They dropped to their knees, bringing their livers to their mouths with shaking hands. The smell of blood seeped through the air as the men dropped like flies before they even finished their livers. Silence rang through the alleyway and the entering wind was warming the half siren up. His hardened eyes softened before looking around to see if the girl was still there.

Finding her unconscious, he went to her and shook her softly before singing a softer tune. "Dear girl... Forget my appearance and hurry on home.. Monsters are out to play..." The girl shivered as he put his jacket over the girl's shoulder. As expected, her eyes were also blank, forever wanting to see and listen to this beauty. Reluctantly doing what the half siren told her to do, she got up and walked away out of his life. "Kkk... Mother would be proud of what her boy is doing.... All vile creatures tricked by beauty must die, right mother?...."


The half blood lightly stepped out of the alleyway and bumped into a frowning Youngjae. "What were you doing in at alleyway?" Daehyun gave him a fake pout.

"I thought I had heard someone from my past so I hid in here. But there was.. Other business going on here, since I am just a half siren I had to hide. I didn't know what to do." Youngjae perked up at the sound of Daehyun talking about someone from his past.

"Do you mean a former master Daehyun?" He nodded and Youngjae's face hardened. "We need to go back to Yongguk hyung now okay? Just keep close to me and don't stray off. You're hyung's now, he won't like this at all."

The pair quickly went to the cafe in silence, with Youngjae brooding and Daehyun showing a slight smile. Youngjae still felt some suspicion towards the half siren and the fact that he came out of that alleyway seemed weird. The alibi Daehyun had told him didn't help squash that suspicion like a bug.

I will find your intentions. One way or another, for hyung and the clan..

Once they reached the coffee shop,  Yongguk flagged them down and checked Daehyun for injuries.

"Kkk, hey Wolfie boy, no need worry, I came back to you didn't I?" He plopped himself onto a chair and fiddled with his clothes. Youngjae merely frowned at his rudeness and turned to Yongguk. "Hyung, I found Daehyun coming out of an alleyway and he claimed hat he was hiding from his former master."

Yongguk frowned at this new info and crossed his arms. "Former master? Do you think that whoever that he was hiding from will try and claim what's mine?"

"Honestly speaking it can happen, but I don't think that it's true. I smelled blood coming from the alleyway he had appeared from, plus he didn't look scared at all. In fact, he seemed more happy." Youngjae looked suspiciously at the seemingly innocent boy, then moved them farther away so that the half blood won't be able to hear them. "I want to go back and check the alleyway again. He's half siren hyung. Most of the time human genes will override our genes but I think he has the abilities. Why else would he not sing at all? He seems to be happy but he totally freezes whenever you ask him to sing. All I'm saying is to be careful. You're getting distracted by his beauty."

Yongguk snarled at Youngjae. "I understand your concern. but I am telling you. I am not getting distracted by his beauty. If anything, he needs to be put underneath more surveillance now that we know his former master is out there. Whether he let Daehyun go or he ran away, there is a possibility that he or she wants him back. I know you don't like him but I'm putting you in charge of Daehyun now."

"What you have got to be kidding me; why - "

"It is an order Youngjae, no exceptions." Yongguk ground out. He watched the younger throw his hands up in the air and storm out of the coffee shop. Sighing, he briefly massaged his temples before facing Daehyun. He was looking all around in wonder. He chuckled at how the usually y boy can be such a child sometimes. His bipolar attitude was quite refreshing for the leader; no matter how insane he seemed. He ruffled the half blood's hair before sitting across of him. "You okay? Youngjae told me what happened while you were out there. Don't worry, I will make sure no one will lay a hand on you again. You're mine now, and I will make sure it stays like that for a long time. " Daehyun looked at him and gave him a devilish smile.

"Kkk, thanks for your concern over me Master Wolfie. It's hard for a half breed to survive. Even more so since I'm half siren." Daehyun kicked at the floor and Yongguk nodded before sighing. "True you are Daehyun..." Yongguk leaned against the wall and looked out the window. "I wish we could do something about that.."


Daehyun paced around his new "cell" that was nearer to Yongguk's room. Yongguk would have liked for Daehyun to stay with him, but he knew it was not the time for that yet. The half blood sat on his bed, testing the softness. It was the softest and cleanest bed he had in his life, and he found himself smiling.

"Maybe my Wolfie Boy does care for me."


Author's Notes:

Uhhhh hullo? Hehe... Well it's finally my winter break and I have three weeks of it so I'm defiantly going to catch up on all my stories and write more chapters. So this is my own chapter for this story... How is it? Does it meet with your standards?

This time, there's a dynamic change between Yongguk and Daehyun. We also got to see a little into Daehyun's past or rather, the driving force behind his actions.

Comments, complaints, concerns? In the box below~

(December 22, 2014)