1 (The Boy)

Beautiful Creature

"Hyung. He doesn't want to talk." Zelo said, turning to Yongguk, who eyed the beautiful boy in front of him. "Lock him up." He signaled.

Zelo nodded and pulled the boy toward a room. He put a chain on the boy's leg to prevent him from escaping. "Don't even think about breaking out. We could hurt you." He walked out the room and locked the door.
The boy smirked.
Game on. 

"Hyung, there's something dangerous about that boy. I think we should be careful about him. Finding him in the middle of the road at midnight is weird enough, plus no human in their right mind would wandering near our forest at that time." Youngjae said. "Unless he's not a human, but he gives the aura of one."

Yongguk smirked. "I know, and I know there's something dangerous about him. He's a challenge and intriguing. I'll make him my toy."

Youngjae sighed. This hard headed hyung. "Just be careful hyung. And remember, if he hurts you, no matter what you say, we will kill him. In the most painful way too."

"No one can hurt me Youngjae." Yongguk snorted. "Himchan was looking for you. Why don't you go find him??"

Youngjae huffed. "He's being too possessive." But he blushed and walked out of the room. "Remember my warning hyung. Don't be fool by his beauty."

Yongguk chuckled. No one had ever be able to hurt him. 


The boy slowly walked toward the window since the chain was long enough for him to move around the room. He opened the window and let the air flow in. Moonlight wrapped around his flawless skin and beautiful face.

He opened his mouth and a sweet melody slowly filled the air. The song was eerie and beautiful. The song reached the ears of a werewolf guarding near there. His eyes suddenly filled with something. Something that made him looked unusual. 
He looked controlled. 

He slowly walked toward another werewolf. "Hey. Why are you leaving your po-" The voice was cut off by the sound of claws meet flesh. Blood splashed everywhere. The werewolf was killing his own kind.

The boy watched everything with his big brown eyes. "Beautiful." He smiled. "Beautiful creature. On a beautiful night." 


"Hyung. A werewolf killing his own kind. Do you know how serious this is?? This had never happened before. We werewolf don't kill our own kind." Youngjae said.

Yongguk furrowed his eyebrows. There was one sacred rule in the werewolf clan. Never to kill one of your own kind, except when the one is sinful. This werewolf was the first to ever do that, and he was punished by being burned to death. Only death can rescue the sinful one.

"This happened right on the night that boy was brought in. I warned you hyung. Kill him while you can." Youngjae added.
"There is no proof Daehyun did that." Yongguk simply answered.
"Daehyun??" Youngjae questioned.
"Yes. That is what we will called him." Yongguk nodded. Youngjae let out a heavy breathe. "Hyung. He'll kill us all someday." Yongguk shook his head. "He looks harmless."
"Hyung. The most harmless looking one can be the most dangerous. Don't be blind." 

"Hello Daehyun.  Here's your food." Zelo said. The boy cocked his head. "That's what we'll call you. Daehyun."

"How do you feel today??" He asked. Daehyun gave him a smile that sent chills to his bones. There was something about that smile.

Something evil.

Zelo shuddered and quickly walked out the door. He didn't want to stay in the same room with this boy.

"Daehyun." The boy mumbled as soon as Zelo closed the door. "Beautiful name for beautiful creature." He giggled. 


"What's wrong Zelo, You look scared." Jongup, Zelo's best friend, asked. "You're sweating like hell."

Zelo shivered. "That boy is creepy. I don't want to come near him again."

"He looks pretty innocent if you ask me." Jongup shrugged.

Zelo glared at him. "You are getting fooled by his looks."

"But you say I get fooled by everything." Jongup grinned, wanting to make the latter feel better. Zelo let out a laugh. "Forget this. Lets go."


Yongguk slowly walked toward Daehyun's room. He opened the door and walked in. Daehyun immediately looked up at him with his big brown eyes.

"Hey kid. Don't try to act innocent." Yongguk simply said. Daehyun let out a laugh. "Kkk. What do you mean acting innocent?" He giggled. That was the first time Yongguk had ever heard him speak. But he wasn't fazed. 

"You know what I mean Daehyun. Don't play around, or you'll be punished." His voice hold no emotion. 

Daehyun cocked his head. "Punish? Are you going to kill me? Or hit me? Or even me?" He laughed at the last sentence. 

Yongguk smirked. This boy was harder to tame than he expected. But he liked the challenge. "So you want me to you?"

Daehyun shook his head and grinned. "I didn't say that. I don't want you to me. I want food."

Yongguk laughed. This boy was so interesting. "Okay. Be a good boy and listen to your master. Then I'll consider giving you food." He ordered as he walked out the door. "I'll be back Daehyun."

Daehyun waved. "Kkk. Such a handsome master." He giggled. "Maybe I'll kill him last. Night night Master." He blew a kiss toward the door. 


Author's Notes:

First chapter of the original author's work. I edited some grammar things but kept everything else the same. I welcome back any old readers that managed to find this and welcome any new readers who enjoy BangDae!