2 (Pretty Boy)

Beautiful Creature

The werewolf stretched, as he had been guarding and staying in the same position for a while. "Who's that?" His head snapped up as he heard footsteps. He positioned himself, ready to attack. "Kkk. Hey there handsome." The figure slowly advanced toward him, his giggles filling the air. He waved. The wolf gulped, eyeing the boy with hunger. This boy was beautiful, no, he was gorgeous. His beauty seemed to radiate more under the moon light. "What do you want?" The wolf asked. The boy grinned: "Just wanna have some fun. Kkk." 

"What kind of fun??" The werewolf smirked, feeling more confident. If the boy had an offer like this, he would be a fool to refuse. The boy smiled, and opened his plump lips for his haunting melody to flow.

"Listen to me, foolish creature.

You can never have me. Never ever.

You're the puppet, and I'm the master.

Never disobey me."

As he sang, the werewolf broke into a sweat, and found himself slowly losing control over his body.

"Now now little puppy, you said you want to play~" The boy said. "Kkkk. How about taking a bite of yourself mmm?? You poor thing. You must be starving, having to work at night." He cooed at the werewolf, but there was nothing caring or endearing in his voice. The werewolf brought his arm up to his mouth. His mind was still clear, but his body didn't seem to be his own. His sharp teeth sank into the flesh. He muffled a painful cry as he ripped out his own meat. 

The boy watched the horrifying scene like he was watching a movie. After a while, unable to bear the torture and the pain anymore, the wolf dropped down, giving out his last breathe. 

"Foolish creature." The boy murmured, his eyes filled with hatred. "Foolish creature. So easily blinded by beauty. You don't deserve to live. If you are so lusted by beauty, then why don't you let a beautiful creature end your life?" He laughed. "Goodnight and sleep well foolish creature."


"Hyung, another werewolf was found dead, and his body was ripped out." Youngjae reported. "If this was another creature, this wouldn't be such a surprise. But on closer inspection, it seems like this werewolf was eating itself. Eating himself!" His voice raised a little at the end and Yongguk rubbed his temple. They lost three of their clan members two nights in a row. If this kept going, they might lose everyone.

"Hyung. Kill the boy." Youngjae said in a serious tone.

"Jae. We can't jump to conclusions. Lets wait till tonight and we'll watch him. If he really was the one who is responsible for their deaths, kill him." Yongguk said. 

"...Hyung,. When did you become such a softie? You are being blinded by his beauty." Youngjae pointed out.

"Jae. Do not disobey me." Yongguk lowered his voice. Youngjae trembled since Yongguk was always scary when he's angry, and he sure didn't wanted to mess with him. "Yes hyung." He mumbled.  


Yongguk opened the door to Daehyun's cell and walked inside. Daehyun was sleeping soundly on his bed. He looked so weak and fragile that Yongguk couldn't help but wonder how was he possibly the one who was responsible for those werewolve's death. Yongguk had thought of some of the possible species Daehyun could belong to. If he was able to make the werewolves kill each other or kill themselves, that means he could control minds easily.

The biggest possibility was that Daehyun was a vampire, since they can control minds, and are known for their beauty. Powerful vampires could hide who they are and blend with human. Werewolves and vampires also known for their rivalry. Both species couldn't stand one another, and they always tried to harm each other. Daehyun might be one sent by them, but Yongguk had seen lots of vampires in his life. Even though they are beautiful, their beauty is very sharp and evil looking. Daehyun's, on the other hand, was rather soft and innocent. Without the evil aura he usually gave, he looked more like an angel. Some powerful pixies can also control minds, but Daehyun was too big for a pixie. Yongguk couldn't think of anymore since not many species could control minds.

Daehyun shifted. He groggily open his eyes and sat up. "O-oh. Hey." He sleepily waved. Yongguk stared at him, not responding. "Hey. Wolfie boy." Daehyun teased and Yongguk glared at him. "Shut up kid." Daehyun was about to retort back when the door suddenly swung open and Youngjae walked in.

"Jae. Haven't I told you to not do anything to him??" Yongguk's face hardened. 

"I'm just checking if there's anything unusual." Youngjae defended. Daehyun eyed the two with interest. Seemed like they suspected him. He put on an innocent face. "Did I do something wrong?" Youngjae seemed startled. "He talks?" 

"Yes I do." Daehyun grinned. "If you understand the language of course." Youngjae growled. "Say what kid?"

"I said I can speak, doggie boy." Daehyun laughed. 

Youngjae was fuming with anger. He was about to teach Daehyun a lesson when a hand held him back. He turned to Yongguk. "Hyung?" Yongguk shook his head. He understood Youngjae's anger, but this kid was just good at irritating people. Youngjae got the message and calmed himself down. He turned to Daehyun. "Better shut your mouth pretty boy." He snapped. "Without that face of yours you'll be out of here."

Daehyun's expression suddenly changed. "What did you just call me?" 

Youngjae was a little taken aback at this, but he wasn't scared. "I called you a pretty boy. Isn't it what you are? A. Pretty. Boy." He said. 

Daehyun's face darkened. "I'm not just a pretty boy." 

"What?" Youngjae and Yongguk looked confused. 

"I. Said. I'm. Not. Just. A. Pretty. Boy. I'm not a toy to anyone you hear me mutt!" Daehyun screamed. His sudden outburst startled both Yongguk and Youngjae. They didn't know what was wrong with him. 

"Uh. Are you okay in there??" A voice came from behind the closed door. The door creaked open, and Himchan walked in. Youngjae's face lit up. "Himchan." Daehyun stood with rage yet, able to take note of Youngjae's reaction. 

He smirked. 

There was his next target.


Two days passed peacefully. Youngjae and Yongguk still hadn't found out any suspicious actions from Daehyun.

It all went down hill on the third day.


Yongguk angrily threw Himchan down the floor and stomped on his hand. Himchan cried out in pain. "A-Alpha! I'm sorry! I don't know how this happened. I swear- Argh." Yongguk's fist collided with his jaw. Himchan's face snapped aside, twisted in pain. Youngjae stood on the side crying, but he didn't do anything. 

He was mad.

He was in pain.

He felt betrayed.

"How dare you sleep with Daehyun!? You knew he's mine Himchan! You knew!" Yongguk growled angrily, sending a punch to Himchan's stomach. 

It was supposed to be just another morning. Yongguk and Youngjae were going to check on Daehyun for anything unusual. Until they found Himchan on his bed, . They stared in disbelief. Yongguk felt anger boiling in him while Youngjae choked on his sobs. 

Himchan had slept with Daehyun. Yongguk immediately stomped toward the bed and grabbed Himchan's hair. Himchan immediately woke up because of the pain. "Hyung?" He said in confusion seeing the leader's angry face. He turned around, taking note of the area. When he realized where he was, his face turned into a horrified expression. Yongguk threw Himchan off the bed, and yanked the blanket, which woke Daehyun. He grabbed the boy's legs and pried them open. There was dried between his inner thigh. This was real. Himchan had slept with the boy. Youngjae watched everything with wide eyes. Warm tears trickled down his cheeks. His heart was in so much pain, he wanted to rip it out and stop it from beating. 

Himchan had betrayed him.


Himchan was thrown in the darkest dungeon. The room was for the most dangerous and most disgusting prisoners. His body was bruised and battered. He sobbed in distraught. He didn't mean to do this. It wasn't his fault, yet at the same time it was. He didn't remember anything. The last thing he remembered was hearing the most beautiful song he had ever heard. Then he woke up next to Daehyun, and being thrown in the dungeon. 

"Jae... Jae... I'm sorry... I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm so sorry." He sobbed out. 


Author's Notes (Sept. 29, 2014):

Hullo there and welcome again~ Another chapter from the original author and edited just a little for grammar.

I'll do a little something special since this have received many subscribers from the first chapter . The first who can figure out what exactly Daehyun is will receive a free advertisement on one story that you wrote. You can pick which story~

Hint: He isn't as powerful like a normal supernatural.

Now let's see who reads the AN! Go go go~

Comments, Complaints, Concerns? In the box below please~