CHAPTER FIVE- GIRL AT THE PARK

I Hate You.. So Love Me..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    A/N: Okay to make things clear for everyone reading this fic only Suho, Baekhyun, D.O., Sehun, Lay, Chen, and Tao are Kris' friends. While Xiumin and Luhan are Amber's best friends. Then Chanyeol and Kai are also Amber's friends but they're Krystal's and Sulli's boyfriend. So techinically Kris and the other seven don't know Xiumin, Luhan, Chanyeol and Kai.   OKAY?   If there are any questions about my babies.. or characters just ask and I'll be happy to answer your question ^_________^ Now off to the story!   ================================================               AMBER'S POV     "Amber!!! Where did you put my shoes?!" Jackie shrieked as she bustled in the house.     "Uh.. It's down at the bottom of the shoe rack! Just find it! Where else could it be except there." I answered as I munched on the chips I bought from seven eleven last night.     Today's my day off from the café and good thing I have one 'cause I badly need a rest from work. Key has made my work even harder this past few days 'cause he's still upset about that Mr. Wu-bastard-partnership-thing. Even GD got upset and told me to apologize to that nitwit if I ever see him. Aww.. GD my idol got mad.. tsk tsk.. (but still even if he's mad he's still a lot nicer than Key)     "Did you find it?" I asked Jackie and got up from the couch to check her up.     "Yeah.. I found it." She answered me as she finished putting on her shoes "Amber could you quit eating those chips for breakfast?! For pete's sake I don't want a pig for a sister. You'll have no chance of getting a boyfriend if you end up fat because of those chips! You shouldn't eat those for breakfast." She scold me and snatched away my chips.     "Got any better food?" I asked her after she took away my chips     "I made waffles" She answered me proudly and pointed to the kitchen.     I raised an eyebrow at her "Burned?" and asked     "Burned with love" she answered happily and took her bag     "That's what I thought. You really love to torture me by making me eat those poisons you make." I sighed and puffed my cheeks.     "Hey, you're no better cook than I am." She answered and pulled me to the kitchen     "At least I don't burn food." I tsked and sat down on the chair.     Jackie turned to me and put her hands on her hips then raised an eyebrow "Yeah.. Raw is better" she said sarcastically     I just glared at her and pouted.     "Stop pouting. You look like a llama" She said and headed for the door "I'll be off to work now llama! Finish all those waffles! Love you!" She waved goodbye and left.     "Aishh.." I walked to the waffles and saw how many they are. ".. How can I finish all of these by myself?" I scratched the back of my head as I stared at the tortured food in front of me.     I really appreciate it that my sister loves me and takes care of me. But feeding me with these? Seriously.. -_- Pure torture.. And sometimes she does it on purpose.. To burn the poor food and feed it to me. -_- Hmm.. How can I get rid of these? Think Amber.. Think..     *light bulb!*     Oh my.. Why haven't I thought of it earlier? These people are the only ones that can help me with this kind of problem.The gluttons that eat everything that's edible or sometimes the non-edible. They even ate my home work when we were kids -_-     To: Angel (Luhan), Rotten Hamster (Xiumin), Dingle Head (Minho) From: Llama Fairy   Hey, guys! Have some food here. C'mon here or else I'll kill you :)     I was about to press send when the door bell kept on ringing, someone kept on knocking on the door, and someone kept on yelling outside. "Amber! Amber! Amber!!!!!!!!!"     Seriously? I haven't even pressed send and they're already here.. Advanced much?     I rolled my eyes and kept my phone back into my pocket. I made my way to the door and opened it then there three freakishly huge smiles greeted me. "Hi! Noona!!!"     I just stared at them and watched them as they wiggled their eyebrows at me. "Oh Amber.. Amber.. Amber.. We know you really love us." Xiumin sighed and swung his arm around my shoulder.     "And we know you really adore our cute faces." Luhan then said and made faces in front of me.     "And most certainly you're the most kind hearted noona that'll surely give us some food." Minho smiled and pulled me inside the house while Xiumin and Luhan clung on to me like little monkeys.     "You idiots are really fast when it comes to food." I commented as they went straight to the kitchen. I followed them and saw how delighted they were when they saw food. Aissshh.. There are really no exceptions in their taste.     Luhan quickly grabbed some plates and handed them to us. Without any further ado they dug in and devoured the waffles with no mercy. In no time all the waffles were gone and there were no single evidence that the waffles ever existed. You know even if those waffles were not that good.. I kinda pity them for being eaten by the three monsters.     "Ahhh.. This is life.." Minho said and chugged down his his milk.     "Amber.. If you'll keep on feeding me like this.. I'll marry you even if you're dangerous and obnoxious.." Xiumin smiled at me and played with his fork.     I sneered at him "Never in my wildest dream I would ever want that.. I rather die!" I glared at him and snatched the milk carton before Minho empties it up. Minho pouted and looked at me with his infamous puppy eyes but I just smacked his head.     "You're such a meanie.." Xiumin pouted also like Minho did and tried his best to look cute.. But seriously they just look stupid.     "A MEANIE!!!" Minho shouted and pointed at me. "Yeah! A meanie!" Xiumin also did the same. They kept on shouting like idiots and pumped their fists up in the air.     "If you two don't stop.. I'll never give you free food again." I said to them making them stop and stare at me with horried faces. "Why don't you act like Luhan here.." I pointed to Luhan who just burped as an answer "He's not annoying me.." I smiled victoriously.     The two both smiled nervously at me and held both of my hands "Amber.. You're really kind.." Xiumin cooed "And we both know.. You love us so much.." Minho added     "Amber.. You're like an angel sent from above that looks like a llama and made the world a better place.." Xiumin looked up like he's seeing an angel up in the sky and held up his hand like he wants to touch it.     "You captured our hearts and fed us.. You're a bless-" before finishes his line I smacked both of their heads.     "You ding heads! Stop it already. You're giving me the chills.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter