CHAPTER TWO- One word: HATE

I Hate You.. So Love Me..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KRIS' POV

 

 

"Young master!!" My butler, Edward shouted as I ran off escaping the boring lectures he's giving that I have to attend 'cause I'm their so called 'successor' to my great father,their 'Chocolate Man', Mr. Wu. Many people pressure me to learn all the knowledge and skills my father has in this chocolate business but luckily my father says that I'm still young and I should enjoy youth while it lasts.

 

 

I really admire my father. He's such a good man with a kind heart. He's helpful and very understanding that's why many people bow down at him. He's not only good but he's also very wise and skillful. He has a very good sense of humor too.. In short he's a great man.. And someday I want to be like him.

 

 

But of course not now.. I'm still enjoying my youth like he said.

 

 

"Bye Edward!" I waved at him as I ran down the hall and pass through the main door.. Then I'm free.

 

 

"Young master, come back! You still have to attend your lectures! And it's dark outside now! It might be dangerous! Please come back!" He kept shouting and started to chase after me but I ignored him and sped down the streets.

 

 

I kept running even if I don't know where I'm going, all I'm thinking of is that I'm free.

 

 

Hmm.. What should I do now that I'm free?

 

 

I took a deep breath and sighed. "Maybe.. Jogging at night won't be bad.." I said to myself and carried on with my jogging.

 

 

As I jogged I passed some shops, restaurants, cafés, and of course some people that waved, greeted, or just stared while drooling at me.

 

 

Aiissshhhh.. Is this the first time they saw a human? Is there something wrong with me?.. I know that I'm quite handsome but not that handsome so that whenever they saw me they'll stop and drool at me. It's okay if they'll just admire me but.. looking like a zombie when they saw me? Dude.. That's sick!

 

 

Haaaaii.. Maybe my charms are that powerful.. Well.. Thank you Lord for giving me such charms.. Hey.. Not everyone are given such gift so why not just thank the Lord that he gave you a wonderful gift? (Tsk.. Tsk..)

 

 

I kept on jogging until I reached the park and saw a very nice place. It looks so peaceful.. A small garden full of flowers surronded by green grass and puffy bushes. It's so cute. I think I want to stay here for a while.. Oh wait.. I forgot to tell you that I have a gayish side towards cute things.. I know it's embarrassing.. But that's me.. I may look cool, stone hearted, snob, and matured in the outside but when I see cute things my heart quickly melts and I'll go all gooey.

 

 

BUT REMEMBER.. IT'S ONLY WHEN I SEE CUTE THINGS.. and there are only few things that pass from my standards.. so my gooey side is very rare to see..

 

 

I walked over to the middle of the mini garden and sat there. I looked around and played with the very colorful flowers. I felt like I was a child again when I made a crown out of the flowers.. and of course I wore the crown (I really didn't know why I did that -_-) I rolled over the soft green grass to further amuse myself.. And then played and played..

 

 

When I finally got tired (You won't even believe how long it took -_-) I just laid back and stared at the stars. Well.. The stars are not that bright to be like the ones on the romantic movies and there not much stars too.. For short it's just a pretty normal night.. a pretty normal and peaceful night.

 

 

The wind blew across my face making my eyelids heavy. The wind was soothing so it didn't took long for me to drift off to my dreamland. Hmm.. 

 

 

-_-zzZZ

 

 

~~~

 

 

*Plick, Plock, Plick, Plock*

 

 

Hmm.. There are raindrops falling on my face..

 

 

*Plick, Plock, Plick, Plock*

 

 

Wow.. I never knew that rain exists in my dreamland.. It's so cold..

 

 

*Plick, Plock, Plick, Plock*

 

 

Really cold..

 

 

*Plick, Plock, Plick, Plock... Shhh!!*

 

 

"AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! It's raining!!!" I quickly opened my eyes and scrambled to my feet to get out of the pouring rain.

 

 

I dashed off to search for cover ".. This rain is getting harder by the minute.." I cursed as I searched in the pouring rain. I kept searching for some shade but all the shades I found are currently occupied and it's tottally ticking me off.. but still.. I have to search for some shade.

 

 

I ran across the park then..

 

 

*BOOM!!!*

 

 

Lightning struck across the night sky and thunder roared.. good thing I found a nice shade but.. Drats!! (This day is really pissing me off) It's also taken.

 

 

"Mommy!!!" A puny little boy shrieked in fear under the tree as the thunder roared. Aissssshhhhh.. such a baby... -_-

 

 

I don't want to share a tree with a sissy boy..

 

 

*BOOM!*

 

 

Ahh.. Scratch that.. I want to get out of this rain before I'm struck by lightnings.

 

 

"Ahhh!! Mom! Dad!! Ahh! Jackie!!" The boy kept calling as he wrapped his puny arms around the tree's trunk. "Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!"

 

 

His yells made my ears hurt and he annoys me.. -_- But to bad for me the only place for me to go is beside that annoying boy..

 

 

Hmmm..

 

 

Thunder and lightning?.. Or annoying boy?

 

 

Thunder and lightning?.. Or crazy boy?

 

 

Thunder and lightning?.. Or stupid boy?

 

 

Thunder and lightning?.. Or sissy boy?

 

 

Hmmm...

 

 

*light bulb*

 

 

I choose thunder and lightni-

 

 

*BOOM!!!*

 

 

On second thought.. I love my life and this boy is not that bad.. (Damn.. my life is too precious to end soon..) And besides his puny and weak. I can easily kick him out of the shade.. Right?

 

 

"Ahh.. Drats.." I'm soaking wet and I'll have to share a shade with a wuss -_- Well.. Hear goes nothing..

 

 

I walked over to the boy and saw him look at me and he has this dreamy stare at me that made me feel weird (Is he sick or something?) He kept his eyes at me until I reached his side. I shook my head to somehow dry my wet hair and looked at the boy beside me. The ! What the hell's wrong with this boy? He still kept staring at me like I'm some kind of God from a distant galaxy.

 

 

Well.. This is kinda' interesting.. A sissy screaming boy staring at me like I'm a prize to be won.. (Great -_-)

 

 

"Aiisshh.. You scream like a sissy girl.." I said and glared at him as I remembered how ridiculous he looks while screaming his heart out.

 

 

His dreamy stare changed into a deadly glare "Who the is this bastard?" He cursed and kept on glaring at me.

 

 

Woah.. He called me a bastard?! Okay now.. This good for nothing boy is getting on my nerves! (How dare he say that to me??!)

 

 

Inhale.. Exhale.. Calm down Kris.. You're a gentleman.. be gentle.. "Could you please leave?.. 'CAUSE THIS IS MY SHADE." I spat at him trying my best to be gentle and polite. (But heck! I REALLY failed!)

 

 

"Why am I the one who should leave? I'm the first one here jackass.." He gritted his teeth and-.. wait.. Now he called me JACKASS? Okay.. Now I understand.. He is a psychopath.. He has a mind disorder.. So I'll go easy on him. (No one will be in the right to call me a jackass.. Right? Everyone loves me.. Right girls? *wink*)

 

 

"I don't care.. Just leave, boy.." I said coldly and looked away and stared at the pouring rain. Wow.. The rain's.. umm.. what's the right word to say?.. err.. so magical and perfect.. Too bad it's ruined by this stupid boy

 

 

"I'm not a boy.. I'm a girl you nitwit.."

 

 

I quickly snapped my head to HER direction and looked at HER. He's a girl?? R

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter