CHAPTER ONE- HORRIBLE ANGEL-DEMON.. DEMON-ANGEL.. (whatever -_-)

I Hate You.. So Love Me..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AMBER'S POV

 

 

*Kring!!! Kring!! KRING!!!!*

 

 

"Ten more minutes.." Ahh.. I'm still sleepy..

 

 

*KRING!!!!! KRIINGGG!*

 

 

"Please just ten more minutes.." Can't my alarm be obedient and just follow what I say? I grabbed my pillow and covered my head with it, trying to ignore the stupid and annoying alarm clock.

 

 

*KRRRRRIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!*

 

 

"That's it you're in trouble now" I picked up the annoying alarm clock and threw it.

 

 

3..

 

 

2..

 

 

1..

 

 

 

Hey.. Why isn't that cursed alarm clock hitting the floor?

 

 

"Hey! You idiot!! How dare you throw this precious alarm clock!?" I looked up and saw my sister Jackie yelling at me, the annoying alarm clock in her hands. She clutched the alarm clock close to her chest and twirled around. "Don't you know that this thing is the most precious thing in the world?! Huh?! So don't just throw it around or I'll chop off your lazy !"

 

 

Aissshhh!! She's so weird.. She even loves that stupid alarm clock more than her own sister.. which is obviously ME!!!

 

 

I was about to go back to my peaceful dream land and reached for my soft pillow and closed my eyes but..

 

 

*boink!*

 

 

Ouch..

 

 

I shot up from my bed and held the part of my head where the UFO landed. I searched for the thing that hit me and saw the poor alarm clock laying on the floor all broken.. tsk.. tsk.. (yeah.. All I feel for that alarm clock now is pity)

 

 

"Hey! I thought you love that alarm clock?! And what the hell did you do that for?!" I yelled as I rubbed my injured head

 

 

"Yeah, I loved that alarm clock but.. Heck! I love the money more your boss will give you if you go to work!" She yelled back as she pulled me out of bed. "..Arggh!.. You're so heavy!.. Argh.. I don't know if I should.. call you my little sister.. anymore!" She complained as she pulled me.

 

 

"Jackie!! Let go!! I don't want to go!! I love my bed!! I love him!!" I held tightly onto the bed sheets not wanting to go away from my beloved bed but she was too strong for me so she managed to drag me from my beloved bed and my room all the way to the bathroom.

 

 

Heh.. What could a cutie like me do if a gorilla like Jackie bullies you around?.. It's simple.. N-O-T-H-I-N-G.

 

 

"There!" She plopped me down the floor of the bathroom "Get yourself going, you lazy llama.." She said then left me there not looking back.. Aisshhh.. My sister REALLY LOVES ME.. -_-

 

 

"Ahhhhhhh... She's such a monster.." A crazy monster.. That shows her love by bullying you.. How lovely.. Right? You don't see that every day, do you? But heck.. I love that hybrid gorilla.. She's my best friend / sister. She's really caring and loving even though she looks like a gorilla ^___^

 

 

I shook my head to shake off all the 'sleeping-spell' left in me and readied myself to go to work. I took a quick shower and wore a sweatshirt and pants with a pair of sneakers, of course not forgetting to wear a cap. It me took some time to choose what cap should I wear and ended up with my all time favorite, the red LA cap my dad gave me. I ate toast that Jackie made me (Hey.. That's only 'food' she can prepare) then grabbed my backpack and quickly ran to the café where I work.

 

 

I managed to get to work in a whole piece.

 

 

"Josephine! Your 2 minutes and 23 seconds late!!" I looked over to my strict and OH-SO-FABULOUS manager, Key who kept calling me Josephine even though I really hate being called like that 'cause it's so girly. His brows are furrowed and was fuming as he looked down to his watch.. Darn.. He's on his period again..

 

 

"Uhh.. Sir it's only two minutes so-" I was quickly cut off in mid sentence by that sassy cat. (What the hell!! It's Just 2 minutes!! Can't he just forget it? -_-)

 

 

"AND 23 SECONDS!! And don't make some excuses here Josephine, you're still late.. And being late is a NO-NO-NO! You young lady should act more like a lady.. And that means you should stop dressing like a boy and come EARLY OR ON TIME for work!!" He shrieked and stomped his foot like a fool right in front of me.. Drats.. He's so annoying..

 

 

I just groaned and agreed to any nonsense he's blabbering about, not forgetting to roll my eyes at him.

 

 

After his long sermon that could have took all day long if weren't for our boss GD (even though his real name is Ji yong I prefer calling him GD 'cause he's so cool) I quickly went to the staff room to wear our 'costume of the day'.. and baby our theme is pirates!! Hahaha!! Good thing today's theme is not girly :D

 

 

Oh.. Wait.. I forgot to mention that the café where I'm working is a 'maid' café.. You know the waitresses have to wear ridiculous different outfits every day... And should walk, talk, and act cutely in front of the customers.. like in those anime shows.. (Sometimes I question myself why I'm working here.. maybe I'm that desperate to have a job.. -_-)

 

 

I walked to the staff room to retrieve my costume.

 

 

When I entered the room I felt myself shiver at the atmosphere. It seems like a horror movie or something.. like they have discovered that Key is being possessed by demons. It's just so freaky.. Everyone (Sulli, Luna, Victoria, and Krystal) seems to be gloomy and they're all staring at the boxes in the middle of the table where the costumes are. Oh.. I get it.. They don't like the theme.. But for me it's the best! It's the best theme ever 'cause you don't have to wear the most ridiculous things that normal girls wear (Yeah.. I consider myself not normal) So there's no need to be gloomy..

 

 

DUH..

 

 

"Hey!! What's up guys?!" I tried to make a small conversation to kill the dark atmosphere but they just ignored me and sighed still staring at the boxes almost melting them. (Seriously.. there's some black aura around the room.)

 

 

I walked over to the boxes to check the cool stuff in there "And what do we have here?!" I kept my cheerful attitude ignoring the evil forces and opened the box "Oh!! They're so cool!!" My eyes turned into hearts as I saw the costumes and grabbed a pirate hat and danced like a goof ball.

 

 

"No!! Unnie!!" Sulli yelled snapping me out of my pirate land "They're not cool!" She pouted (Sulli.. I know you're cute.. just don't rub it on my face okay?)

 

 

"Yeah!!" They all agreed and pouted (Hey! Girls! You're all pretty okay? Here are the crowns and wear them *gets some crowns*)

 

 

"I don't want to be the Captain!" Luna said and turned still pouting

 

 

"Me too! I don't want to be mean!" Krystal also joined the drama

 

 

"And definitely not me!" Victoria crossed her arms over her chest and glared at the box

 

 

"Bu-" I was about to say something but the sassy cat cut me off and entered the room

 

 

"Hey! Girls! It's time to wear the costumes! So what are you waiting for? Time is ticking; customers will be here any minute." Key said as he looked at his precious watch (Dude.. He totally love those watch)

 

 

"But we don't want to!" Sulli quickly protested

 

 

"I don't want to wear some baggy pants!" Krystal shrieked almost ripping all her hair off.

 

 

"I don't want to look like a man!" Victoria said

 

 

"I don't want to be the weird Captain!" Luna almost cried

 

 

Why are they so GIGI-GAGA-NUTS over the costumes? We do this all the time. And if they're protesting because they don't like the costume.. Well.. DUH.. That's what I feel everyday whenever they chase me and make me wear miniskirts and girly dresses.. and they will always exclaim 'Aww.. Amber.. You look so cute and pretty'.. Heck! Now you know what I feel!!

 

 

"Girls! Don't worry.. The only costume that looks like a guy's clothes is the Captain's outfit." Key rolled his eyes "And that would be Amber's.." Oh yes baby! Thank you! I'm learning to like you Key!

 

 

"You know.. Since sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter