CHAPTER FOUR- PLAN

I Hate You.. So Love Me..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

KRIS' POV

 

 

"Well.. son, how was the visit in the café last week?" Dad asked as I slouched on the sofa in his office. Yeah, it had been a week since that dreadful day. The day when I've mistaken a monster for a cute maiden. -_- Also the day when I've been dragged like a rug

 

 

"..hmm.. Being dragged by the collar down the stairs by a maid might be not that bad.." I said sarcastically and then covered my face with a pillow that was laying beside me on the couch.

 

 

Dad chuckled "Why? What did you do this time?"

 

 

I quickly took the pillow from my face and stood up "That's the point! I didn't do anything wrong! Then this 'Amber' girl punched me and dragged me all the way down the stairs and said that she's going to throw me out 'cause I'm going to destroy the café. I don't know why but ever since the first time we've seen each other... it's like.. Zoom!.. We hate each other." I ranted like a child "Argghh! She's really getting on my nerves!"

 

 

"Really? A girl that hates you? Wow.. She's interesting." My Dad wondered as he scratched his chin.

 

 

"And don't forget that I hate her also." I reminded my dad

 

 

"This is really interesting.." He hummed and then laughed.

 

 

I was about to say something but the door already flew opem amd there stood my..

 

 

"Krissy! Baby!" She said sweetly and rushed to my side. She pinched my cheeks and made faces in front of me.

 

 

"Why are you so grouchy today? Hmm?" She kept on pinching my cheeks (My cheeks are getting hurt -_-) "Don't worry, baby. Mommy's here." She then cooed and hugged me tightly

 

 

"Mom!! Stop calling me baby! I'm a grown up now.. I'm 20 years old, okay?" I whined and broke from the embrace. She gave me a deadly glare.

 

 

Uh.. oh..

 

 

"Please?" I said with a small voice but she kept her deadly glare "Mommy?"

 

 

Then she smiled and hugged me again "Oh.. Krissy but mommy really loves you. And I want you to be my baby forever! Huh?" I just rolled my eyes and pouted "Always remember that mommy loves you, okay?" I didn't responed and just nodded my head but she tightened her grip "Yes, mommy.." I replied in a small voice.

 

 

"Okay! Good boy!" She then ruffled my hair and kissed my cheeks.

 

 

"Honeypie!" Thankfully mom averted her attention to dad. I covered my face with the pillow again when they started cuddling. It's really horrifying! (T-T)

 

 

"So what's wrong with our baby and he's so grouchy?" After their sickeningly sweet cuddling moment mom finally asked.

 

 

Dad chuckled "Well.." He looked at mom with a knowing look

 

 

"Well?" Mom was confused for a bit

 

 

"Well.. Kris here.. Has a girl problem.." He smirked at me

 

 

"Really?! My baby's having a girl problem?" She looked at me wide-eyed "Are you thinking about marrying already?!" Mom screeched

 

 

"WHAT?! No!" I exclaimed dibelievingly "I'm never getting married to her!"

 

 

"Oh? Having commitment issues are we?" Mom giggled

 

 

"Mom" I said but she glared so I added quickly "mi"

 

 

"Mommy.. I don't have commitment issues okay? And no one's getting married here.. I'm just... Argghh!! How can I explain this?" I'm getting really frustrated (mainly because of that lunatic) "I don't even like her.. Infact I hate her.."

 

 

Mom and Dad looked at each other meningfully and then back at me. "O..KAY.." They both said at the same time..

-_-

 

 

"Well.. Is this going to affect our partnership with them?" Dad asked seriously

 

 

 


AMBER'S POV

 

 

"Josephine!!! You are so dead!!" Key shrieked and stomped his foot "If the Wu's don't come back here and cancel the partnership.. I swear I'm going to make your life miserable that you'll go crazy!"

 

 

Uhh...

 

 

This whole Boss-dead-partenership-bastard thing is really driving me nuts! I don't know what should I feel.. Happy, beacuse that lunatic at the same time my soon to be boss is gone.. or Sacred, because Key might anytime kill me.. or maybe sad, 'cause I'll also lose my job.

 

 

"It's not entirely my fault.." I said in small voice.

 

 

"Then whose fault is it?!"

 

 

"His?" I replied with a smaller voice and bit my lip.

 

 

"What?! His fault? How could you say

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter