Massacre Of Forgotten City

Purple Moon

" I hope that Sunggyu can see that Jessica is evil . I don't want him to assassinate innocent people . " Baekhyun said calmly to Ji Eun .Sunggyu took a breath before assassinating and a second thought ran through his head . He took out a star , ready to throw at whoever had purple hair . As soon as he threw the star , ninjas came out of nowhere . Stars flew everywhere surroundint the beautiful city . " What the hell ? " Baekhyun asked as Ji Eun sighed , " Get the others ! " Sunggyu nticed some ninjas crawling over the walls and attacked but as soon as he did , the others were already there fighting . Baekhyun recognized that the ninjas were Jessica's . " Damn it . " he said as Jinyoung sighed and took out some blades . Innocent villagers were dying as the fight went on and more ninjas were coming . Ji Eun looked up and saw Sunggyu talking to some of the ninjas . Just then she saw a ninja coming from behind , ready to stab him . " Watch out ! Behind you ! " she yelled . but she knew that by the time he turned around , he would be stabbed , with no choice she used magic so powerful that the ground shook as if an earthquake was occuring and houses were crashing down . " What the hell is going on ?! " Taeyeon asked as she and Baekhyun hid in a corner . A light then came flashing right over and through the city a hard breeze of wind came blowing , all they could see was light noting else . Everything then went silent , no sound of motion , no noise at all . Just pure silence and a bright white light . After that even Sunggyu found himself asleep . He then woke up from a voice that he's heard before . It was fading away softly . " SUNGGYU ! WAKE UP ! " Taeyeon shouted as he sat up and saw many dead inncont lives lying on the floor . Only a few villagers had survived and were looking around for their family members , their loved ones or even friends . Guilt had come over them and Baekhyun had sat down on a torn down house in dissappointment . " Jessica sent them and this is awful . " Tiffany angrilly stomped over to SUnggyu , " You knew didn't you ? You knew that Jessica  was going to do this ! " she asked as he looked at Ji Eun . She was staring at him but since she was always so serious , he didn't know if she was angry or not . " You are the psychic weren't you supposed to sense it ? " he asked as Tiffanysat down , not being able to answer back . Sunggyu stood up feeling guilty . Seeing this tragedy reminded him of the attack that occured in his life fourteen years ago . He gained the guilt that he never once thought he would get . He hated seeing this and feeling guilty because his past still haunted him . He didn't want the same history to keep on repeating in his life . He made his way to a six year old boy crying next to his dead parents . Sunggyu then picked the corpes up and burried them . Feeling guilty , everyone still alive helped and yearned sadly . Baekhyun jumped to the roof that Sunggyu was at , " Its strange , isn't it ? " he asked seriously . Sunggyu found it weird that Baekhyun was so serious , but he understood why he was serious . " We're under that arms of Jessica . To us , she's a great leader , but to everyone else . . . " he sighed as he went on , " She's an evil murderer . " Sunggyu then sat down after Baekhyun . " Snake ? Why ? " Baekhyun asked himself but he knew Sunggyu wanted to be alone , so he stood up and left in a flash . Taeyeon was still shocked at how powerful Ji Eun's power was . " That was really strong . " she saida s Tiffany laughed , " I believe immortals are stronger than heros and villians now . " she giggled .

Ji Eun was walking to the stream that spilt the place into two . She stared sharply at her reflection and sighed . She saw that her eyes were glowing a pretty purple and she hit the water to ruin her reflection . Jinyoung suddenly came and touched her shoulders , " You're upset , aren't you ? " he asked as she saw her reflection becoming steady again . Her eyes were back to the purple colour it was before . " No , I'm just being my own normal self . " she said as he smiled . " But , who am I ? I am so different from other people ,  but why ? " she asked as Jinyoung sat down next to her and put his hand in the water , ruining her reflection . " You are Song Ji Eun . You are different because you are your own self . You own your life and you make your own choices . So don't let  others get to you . " he answered as she sighed and looked up to the sky . " Who am I ? Why can't I remember anything ? " she asked as Jinyoung sighed . " What do you mean ? " she looked into the water and saw that her reflection was still there . " Do you dream ? " she asked as he laughed , " Everyone does . " he said as she shook her head . " When I dream , I feel like i'm going back in time . Instead of a dream , it feels so real as if I belong to another world . " she chuckled and looked at him , " I sound crazy right ? " she asked he shook his head and touched her hand , " Of course not . " he said as he held her hand even tighter . He stared into her eyes and glistened , " Remember , you can't forget who you are . I am here to protect you . When you need me , i'll there there . " he said as Ji Eun's fake smile turned into a real smile . " Thank you . " she said as he giggled . " Thank you for really smiling . " he said as she looked at him again , " How do you know when i'm smiling for reals or not ? " she asked as he poked her cheek . " When you're smiling for reals , your dimples come out . I've been with you for a long time so I should know . " he said as she looked away and frowned again . 

Sunggyu went to a tree in the village . It was the most beautiful tree he had ever seen . He found it peaceful and sat under it . He found himself asleep .