Forgotten City

Purple Moon

Baekhyun rushed over to Sunggyu who was sitting alone , " Hey , you sure we can trust them ? What if their plot was to destroy Jessica ? " he asked as Sunggyu frowned , " Our only chance to find Purple Moon are these ninjas . Do you want Jessica to kill us ? What if we weren't done with the mission , like Jinyoung said , she might kill us too . " Baekhyun turned over to look at Taeyeon who was sleeping ontop of a log . Jinyoung then walked up to Sunggyu , " I hope you can defeat whats up ahead of you . " he said as Sunggyu looked up , " What do you mean ? " he asked , confused . " You've become stronger . " Jinyoung said while walking pass him and sat besides Baekhyun . " Whoa , what happened to your eye ? " Baekhyun asked in an amazed tone . Tiffany then appeared , " Jessica did it . 800 years ago when she tried to kill Jinyoung . " Baekhyun then looked at her , " Who was talking to you ? " he asked s she chuckled and placed her hands on her waist and threw mist into his eye , blinding his left eye . " The mist of dust . . . ISN'T THAT DANGEROUS ?! " he asked as she smiled , " Of course , but I don't enjoy the way you speak to me . Please talk politely to me . "

Sunggyu awakened the next morning ontopa tree , " We should get going . " everyone then woke up from their sleep . " Why ? " Baekhyun yawned and streched . " He's right . " Tiffany agreed . Ji Eun sat up and yawned tiredly . " I can't believe this , are you serious ? " Taeyeon asked disappointedly . " YEP ! " Tiffany said as everyone grabbed their belongings and continued their journey . " You lead the way , you're the psychic . " Baekhyun told her as she smiled , " Uh , I don't think so . " the truth was that she had no more visions , no more dreams , she had lost all her powers . " Ask Ji Eun or Jinyoung to lead the way . " she answered , " I vote for Ji Eun . " Taeyeon called out as Baekhyun laughed , " Your stupid . " he teased as Sunggyu sighed deeply . " It doesn't matter , anyone can . " he said as Jinyoung let go of Ji Eun's hand , " I should . " he volunteered . " I-it's okay , I can . " Ji Eun said as Jinyoung stared at her , " But . . . " Jinyoung said as she cut him off , " Trust me . " he then knew that she knew what she was doing . Everyone then followed her , " I'm so tired . " Taeyeon complained while walking . Just then Ji Eun stopped , " We should split up from here . I can sense it , there are two cyclops ahead . " she said as Baekhyun widened his eyes , " Cyclops ? What the hell is that ? " Baekhyun asked Ji Eun as she touched the ground , " They're heading towards us . " she said rationally , " I'll split with Baekhyun and Tiffany . " Jinyoung said  as the three disappeared . Sunggyu quickly looked at Ji Eun and Taeyeon , " Lets go . " he hopped above the trees with both of them following . Once they caught up to him , they saw that he was fighting the cyclops . " This is crazy ! " Taeyeon shouted as Ji Eun stayed calm , " We need to help him . " By the time Ji Eun got to the scene , Sunggyu was being squished by the cyclops's big hand but he poked the eyes and escaped . He then grabbed the cyclop's sword and stabbed it's eyes . " NO ! " Ji EUn shouted as she pulled the word out . " We need him , he can't die . " Taeyeon then looked at Sunggyu and then at Ji EUn . Both were confused . " Why ? " they asked as she sighed , " He's one of Purple Moon's warriors . " she answered . " Then why didn't you say anything ?! " he asked as Taeyeon sighed , " How'd you know ? " she asked as Ji Eun frowned . She endicated to his forehead . " Those who work for Purple Moon has those symbols . A rising star of Purple Moon . " Taeyeon stood up , " He would've killed us . " suddenly came Jinyoung , Baekhyun , and Tiffany running from the cyclops . " Watch out , " shouted Baekhyun said as the Cyclops sprayed fog out of his mouth . No one could see what was happening because of the fog but Sunggyu sprung into action and attacked . He then pinned the cyclops down , " Where's Purple Moon ?! " he asked as the cyclops laughed and grabbed i's sword . After the fog disapeared , the cyclops cut off it's own head . Blood squirting everywhere . Sunggyu walked past Ji Eun who stood their faintly . She turned back seeing him walk away . " That's nasty . " Baekhyun said looking at the cyclop's head . 

 

Jessica was in her own little room , she had sense something . She looked over her shoulder , staring at her warrior ninja . " Call the ninjas in , I have something to say to them , and tell them that it's important . " the ninja bowed and left the room . Sunggyu sat alone by himself , while the others sat around the fire . The others were laughing , talking , having a good time . " Well , i'm about atleast 800 yers old , I was around when Jinyoung was , I heard of him , but I never met him , until now . " Tiffany said as Baekhyun was taken by surprise , " Whoa , that's cool , I wish I was immortal then . Since you're all my seniorsa , i'm gonna start calling you grandpa and grandma . " he joked . Taeyeon and the other laughed , except Ji Eun who sat quietly around the fire , she just sat faintly , with her eyes focused on Jinyoung's eye patch . " Hey , i'm a little older than you , but not that old . " Taeyeon said with her arms crossed . Baekhyun then laughed and , " Silly girl , did I say you ? I was talking about the three of them . " Jinyoung then looked over to Ji Eun and she quickly put her head down and looked at her hands . " Are you okay ? " he asked her . Before she could answer , Taeyeon cut her off , " Are you two inlove ?! " she asked happily as Baekhyun agre" he asked as Tiffany laueach other ? " he asked as Tiffany laughed and shook her head . " Don't get the wrong idea , i'm the only one she has left . Other than that , we're not in . . . Inlove . " he asnwered as Taeyeon smiled , " Yeah right ? " they all giggled . Ji Eun looked around and noticed Sunggyu sitting alone by himself . " What's with him ? " Tiffany asked as Baekhyun chuckled , " Nah , he's always like that . He likes being on his own . " he answered , " What a loner . " Taeyeon laughed to herself . Ji Eun got up , " I'm going to sleep . " she then walked to a tree and fell asleep on the grass . Sunggyu took a deep breath and looked over his shoulder , watching then talk and laugh .

Jessica had her ninjas prepared , ready to go . " My dearest ninjas , I call you here today , is because I need you to assassin the people in Forgotten City . Find Purple Moon for I sense she is not at her realm . She's prepared already to attack us any day . Be sure to kill everyone in that city , and bring back every head .  " 

Sunggyu and his crew began their journey again the next morning .  " The Forgotten City is near . " Ji Eun said as she continued to walk , " Maybe a mile or two . " she said to them . " Finally , a village nearby . " Taeyeon sighed as Sunggyu sensed something evil coming their way . " We should rest I mean I haven't slept . " Baekhyun complained as Sunggyu looked at Ji Eun , " I'm not going to that city . If you guys are then go . I can travel in my own after all . " suddenly Tiffany coughed , " I sense nothing , your over reacting . " she argued as Jinyoung and Ji Eun watched speechless . " I'm not going . " he argued back  , being stubborn . " What a brat , I'm going . " Taeyeon said as Baekhyun walked over to Sunggyu , " The village dies have a lot of Purple heads , Purple Moon can be anywhere . You're to assassinate whoever , remember ? That was your duty , you should go . " Baekhyun then left after Taeyeon with Tiffany following after . Jinyoung and Ji Eun stood there , " You coming ? " Jinyoung asked leaving after Ji Eun . Sunggyu then had no choice but to follow everyone else . When Baekhyun noticed Sunggyu , he started smiling in excitement , " Yes , you came along ! " Baekhyun said as he happily jumped and hugged Ji Eun and Jinyoung . " But why is it called Forgotten City ? " he asked as Jinyoung smiled , " Purple Moon died in that city back 800 years ago . "  He said as Sunggyu looked up at Jinyoung , " Wait , Purple Moon died before ? " he asked as Jinyoung held onto Ji Eun's hand tightly , " Yes , 800 years ago . That's why after 800 years , Purple Moon is coming back . " Taeyeon was in shock after hearing that . Finally they reached the Forgotten City . " Wow this place is beautiful . " Taeyeon said , filled with surprise . Everyone then walked through the entrance of Forgotten City , the city looked so different , it was beautiful and Crystal clean  , crowded with people walking around . aeyeon and Baekhyun then rushed in happily . Everyone had a smile on their face , except Ji Eun , she seemed to always be frowning , even when she was with Jinyoung . There was finally a place for them to relax . The guys stepoed into the city  with a relief to rest , besides Ji Eun . 

Everyone was inside a hotel , the group split into two . The girls in one room and the guys in the room across . The girls walked into a bedroom with three single beds . " This is what I'm talking about , no more trees , logs , or branches for me to sleep on now ! " Taeyeon happily said  as Tiffany smiled and joined with Ji Eun still standing at the door . The guys got in their room and jumped on their beds " Finally , my back can be relaxed and not stiff . " Baekhyun said as Jinyoung sat on his bed with his arms crossed . Sunggyu took a long deep sigh , " I hope we don't stay long  . " he said and he started lying down on his bed . Baekhyun laughed " So serious , huh ? Is it to hurry up and kill ? Assassinating purple headed girls , huh ? It's wrong , I mean , It's not fair , since you didn't kill Tiffany . I mean , why does she get to live and the ither purple headed girls die ? "  Baekhyun teased . " She's immortal , I can't kill her , it'll be a waist of time . " Sunggyu answered as Jinyoung chuckled , " True . " 

" I thought everyone hated ninjas , I mean , Jinyoung , Sunggyu , Baekhyun , and Ji Eun are ninjas , so why didn't they get attacked ? " Taeyeon asked as Tiffany looked over to Ji Eun who was sleeping . "  Because , Purple Moon won't let them . She controls and demands them . Before she died , she became a hero to these villagers . They promised her not to hurt those who are ninjas . Even if they are Jessica's ninjas . " Why is that ? " Taeyeon asked as Tiffany looked at Ji Eun's hands . " Purple Moon was once inlove with a ninja . " Taeyeon smiled , " This reminds me , what's between Ji Eun and Jinyoung ? " both laughed quietly . " it's nothing , I'm for sure . But I don't kniw all the details , I barely know much about Ji Eun . So I don't know a lot about what her relationship is with Jinyoung . He's just there to protect her . " Tiffany said , " Maybe after all , he did say that Ji Eun saved him 800 years ago . " Taeyeon said . That night , Ji Eun was walking around that city  , she then walked actiss the bridge above the stream that split the city into two.  She heard foot steps behind her , it was Baekhyun . " Hey , Ji Eun . " he chuckled and stood besides her on the bridge . " Had a good sleep , I did ? " he asked as she looked at him , " Me too ." She then looked at her reflection in the water . The stars were also reflecting in the water with their reflections . " How are the boys ? " she asked as Baekhyun smiled , " Good , besides Sunggyu , he wants to leave . " he answered as she sighed , " Then we should leave . " , " Why , I think we should rest , at least till tomorrow . Besides , you must be ancient . You're better than Sunggyu , how do you know how to do all of that ? Don't you have special powers ? I never heard of such a ninja . " Baekhyun said said staring at Ji Eun's reflection . Ji Eun sniled faintly , " I don't know much , I don't know why I kniw how . It's just by instinct . " Baekhyin laughed , " Cool . " he praised her . Sunggyu was staring out the window . The moon was a faded purple .