Fate

Purple Moon

Jessica was staring into her reflection . Myungsoo came over to her but Jessica didn't seem surprised . Lately , she has been staying indoors . " Yes ma'am ? " he quietly asked after bowing . " Why are you here ? I told you to follow Sunggyu and Baekhyun and you disobey me ?! " she said in a disgusted tone . She then took off her robe and her beautiful long legs bcame the tail of a snake . He was seeing it with his own eyes . " Why ? " she suddenly asked as Myungsoo tried to stay his calmest . " When we got there , we already saw spy ninjas . Didn't you send them ? " he asked confused . " FOOL ! " she yelled as got out of her pond . " THEY WEREN'T MY NINJAS ! " she then grabbed a sword nearby and threw it into his chest . Blood was starting to fall out of his mouth and then he fell to the ground . 

Taeyeon was still walking around the two repeatingly . " Why would you lie about Jessica betraying us ? " Baekhyun asked , " Those ninjas were yours . " Taeyeon then laughed , laughing like he told a funny joke , but he was drop dead serious . " And that story about your parents getting killed by ninjas , what abou-- " Taeyeon then cut him off , " That story is true but they were Jessica's ninjas . These ninjas are the ones who left Jessica and rescued me . " she then continued , " I just wanted to know how much you trusted Jessica with such a lie . " While they were conversating , Sunggyu went off looking for a good place to escape from these ninjas . He then noticed a little hole underneath the water . " Pst , Baekhyun . " he called in a low voice . Baekhyun noticed the hole and he knew right away about the plan . While Tayeon was talking , the both of them made their move . They swam in the water and went through the hole . " HEY ! AFTER THEM ! " Taeyeon demanded . Her ninjas then jumped into the water and followed the both of them . But the cave had more than one path . Baekhyun and Sunggyu went in the first path hoping hoping that they would take the other . Their plan succeeded , the ninjas took the second path . Baekhyun and Sunggyu swam through the path and it led them to an open cave . The water in this cave was not deep , it was only up to Sunggyu and Baekhyun's knee . It took forever until they reched the end . It was a huge waterfall coming down before them . Baekhyun was panting lightly , " No , you've got to be kidding me . " , " We have to jump with this water to get out of here . " Sunggyu answered . Baekhyun shook his head  , " Do you think I'm crazy ? What if we jump and the water isn't deep enough ? What if I fall and I land head first ? I can break a bone ! " he complained annoyingly  " Come on ! " Sunggyu said as Baekhyun stepped back . " I'm scared . " he said with his eyes open wide . " Baekhyun then stood at the edge and looked down . " Oh , come on . " he said as he pushed him off . After he pushed Baekhyun off , he jumped off as well . " YOU CRAZY BASTARD ! " Baekhyun cried to Sunggyu as he splashed first into the water . The two were beneath the water , swimming up to surface . Baekhyun was still crying  , but he wiped is tears . " That was scary , are you nuts ?! " he asked as Sunggyu sat down  " I kew we'd make it . " he said happly . Baekhyun then sat down next to him . " That Taeyeon girl , she's psyco . " Baekhyun said as he lay on the grass . Sunggyu got up as he stared into what was before them . He noticed ths water was no more than a hige mass of water . It was an , ocean ? " This can't be . " he said as Baekhyun stood up as well , " What ? " he asked in amusment . Just then the both of them spotted a girl  facing away from them . Her back was facing towards them , but she was sitting in the water . They had no idea how she appeared there , they were sure she wasn't there before . But what caught their attention was her long beautiful silky purple hair . " Do you think that is Purple Moon ? " Baekhyun quietly asked . The girl then noticed Baekhyun and Sunggyu . She stared at them as she turned around . " That can't be Purple Moon . " Sunggyu answered . " But . " Baekhyun continued , " Your job is to assassin whoever had purple hair . Jessica will kill us if she finds out . " Baekhyun smirked , but Sunggyu was still very stiff and calm . The girl stood up with her blue dress all damp . She walked owards them , " I'm not Purple Moon , but I can help you find her . " she told Sunggyu calmly . " What kind of girl are you ? You seem to know our thoughts . " Baekhyun said as she chuckled softly . " I was expecting you two . I saw you guys in my dream . " she them walked towards Sunggyu and held his hand  . Images then appeared in his head  as if her power had taken him to another universe . " What's going on ? " Baekhyun confusingly asked  like always . Sunggyu then saw the image of a girl in his head , but he had seen her beforre . She was the ninja he's been seeing with that other golden armor ninja . Suddenly , another image appeared . He saw himself getting stabbed through his chest , and it was a sharp object that went through him , a long  light blue crystal . He was dying and blood was everywhere . The girl with purple hair then let go as Sunggyu gasped in release . She had let go of his hand . " What the hell was that ? " he asked in shock and panic . " I just showed you your fate . As you can see , i'm a psychic but Purple Moon too isdraining my powers . Soon everyone will become powerless . She's draining ever power we have . " she calmly told them . " Then i'll die . " Sunggu said to himself . " Wait ! You'll die ?! " Baekhyun asked , " That can't be . " he disagreed . " Sunggyu is the Golden ninja , he can't die . " 

The girl turned away , " I'm sorry but nothing can be changed . " she walked further away , " You have to save Purple Moon . " she said as Sunggyu and Baekhyun turned around . " Why should I ? I'm here to kill Purple Moon . " Sunggyu argued . " That's your fate . " she said to him . " No ! Why should I ? Because you told me to ? " he argued again as Baekhyun watched the two argue with his eyes wide open . He watched as if it were some kind of show . " Because that's your fate . You're the one that chose to help Purple Moon . No one else . " she continued . Just then Sunggyu took out a side pocket knife , holding it against . " You crazy ladt , the fate you see are lies . "  he said not wanting to believe her . She had a smile on her face and she chuckled to herself . " What's so funny ? " Sunggyu asked as she smiled again , " You can't kill me , i'm immortal . " she answered . " No way . . ." Baekhyun whispered to himself . " I'll see about that ! " Sunggyu said  to her with a smirk . With a quick slice across , she fell to the floor as blood rushed out . " EW ! " Baekhyun said to himself as he covered his eyes and hid behind Sunggyu . Just then a familiar voice shouted  " Get them ! " it was Taeyeon . They knew right away that it was her . " Damn ,she's really annoying . " Baekhyun complained . The ninjas ran towards the two for an attack . Sunggyu was through with her games , so was Baekhyun . They both couldn't wait to get rid of Taeyeon . Sunggyu ran towards the ninjas and kicked them . He punched some ninjas and even cut some in half . All that came in his mind was to kill all these fools . Sunggyu threw his pocket knife into the eye of a ninja and Baekhyun climbed up rocks because the ninjas cahsed him as well . Sunggyu noticed Taeyeon behind him . She tried to sneak an attack but Baekhyun jumped off the tree squishing her to the floor . Baekhyun took out his star , using her as a hostage . All the spy ninjas stopped , frightened she'll be killed . " Got you ! I can't wait to kill you ! Especially infront of all your slaves , tools , workers ! " he said as Sunggyu chuckled as in victory . " Finally we got your annoying master . Come any closer and she'll be dead withen seconds . Well except for seven minutes . She'll be seeing her whole life starting from a baby and then when she dies . " Baekhyun teased as the ninjas paniced . They didn't know what to do . Baekhyun then whispered in her ear , " Now , be a good girl and tell them to go away and never show up again . " he said as Taeyeon scoffed , " No . " she refused . " NOW ! " he threatened as she sighed , " I'll be okay , just surrender . " she said as her ninjas stood still . hey didn't want to leave her side but they had to , in order for their master to live . " LEAVE ! " she yelled as they slowly left . " Good job , Baekhyun . I'm proud of your . " Sunggyu smiled as Baekhyun happily smiled back .