The Other Ninjas

Purple Moon

Sunggyu then got an idea . He went to the nearest rock and got a vine . They then ted Taeyeon up and the vine connected to Baekhyun because he had it around his waist . " This is dumb . It's like i'm a dog . " he complained as Taeyon frowned , " Don't think you'll get away from me . " she said in a snotty tone . Sunggyu and Baekhyun laughed together . " You talk too much . If you keep going on , who knows what i'll do with you . " he said as she chuckled , " What can you do ? " she asked  as Sunggyu smiled . " I told you before , I''ll let him harrass you and do personal things with you . " she then laughed but Baekhyun jerked the vine and Taeyeon flew to him . " Dare me . " he whispered into her ear . They continued their journey once she became silent . " Hey , don't you think that psychic is weird ? " he asked , " She told you that you chose to save Purple Moon . How crazy is that ? " Sunggyu then sighed , " I don't believe any of it is true . Besides , she's dead . " he said as Taeyeon walked quietly along , listening to their conversation . " Yeah , you're right . I mean , she told us she was immortal and she's dead . Maybe she's crazy . " Baekhyun agreed . Suddenly Taeyeon cut through , " A psychic , does she have long purple hair and is very pretty ? " she asked out of curiousity . " Why should we tell you ? " Baekhyun asked as  Taeyeon took a deep breath , " I've already heard your conversation anyways . There's a chance i've heard of her . " Sunggyu then paused , " She has long purple hair . There , I answered you . "

" Whoa , she really is Tiffany ! I've heard of her ! She may be a little strange and weird but she's a true immortal ! Her powers are almost as great as Jessica's  . " Taeyeon excitedly said , " I've always wanted to meet her . " Suddenly Sunggyu cut her off , " Wait , her name is Tiffany ? " he asked as Baekhyun gasped in shock , " The great Hwang Miyoung . Wait . . . Or is it The great Hwang Tiffany ? Anyways , i've heard she's a very powerful like goddess . " suddenly Sunggyu spotted the Golden armor ninja and the strange girl . When he looked up at the tree , he noticed that the both of them were following him and Baekhyun . They were the ones who saved them from Taeyeon and her ninja's attack . Jinyoung knew right then that when Sunggyu saw them , he was going to go after . Quickly he grabbed Ji Eun's hand , " Lets go . " he said as he dragged her . Sunggyu then ran after the both of them . " HEY ! " Baekhyun yelled as he followed Sunggyu . Taeyeon was being dragged along in the run . " Sunggyu ! " he yelled trying to catch up . Sunggyu recognized Ji Eun  , she was the one Tiffany made him see in his vision . Sunggyu caught up and attacked Jinyoung from behind . Jinyoung did a quick kick to Sunggyu's face but Sunggyu pulled away also kicking him in the face . The two continued fighting and Ji Eun turned around and saw that Jinyoung was in trouble , so she rushed over to Jinyoung but before she could get there , Baekhyun and Taeyeon finally got to the scene . Baekhyun ran over to Ji Eun but out of nowhere , she shot out a strange looking blade , hitting Baekhyun's shoulder . Taeyeon was trying to escape seeing that Baekhyun was down , but Ji Eun also attacked her . " Whoa . " Taeyeon dodged from the attack . As Ji Eun and Taeyeon continued fighting , Baekhyun took out the blade . Just as he threw it to Ji Eun , Jinyoung stopped fighting and widened his eyes . He ran to her and caught the blade . He then threw it to Sunggyu but he blocked the blade with his armors . " Who are you ? Why are you following us ? " Sunggyu asked as Jinyoung chuckled , " We're just other ninjas . " and he rushed over to Ji Eun . " That girl is crazy , she tried to kill me with that weird looking awsome blade sword thing . " Baekhyun said as Taeyeon nodded , " She almost killed us ! " . " Good , you were trying to escape . " Baekhyun said as she opened , " She almost killed you too , and she's a girl . " Sunggyu picked up the blade on the ground . " Why didn't you kill me ? You're much stronger than I am . " he questioned as Jinyoung kept quiet . Sunggyu finally noticed that Ji Eun's eye color was purple . " You're Purple Moon . " he said as he threw the blade . Before the blade could hit her , lightning appeared , striking the blade , making it fall to the ground . " Huh ? " Sunggyu said as he stepped back . There appeared Tiffant . " Weren't you dead ? " he asked her fiercly . She smiled faintly , " I'm immortal , remember ? Taeyeon threw the knife through me , you slit my neck open , abd yet i'm still alive . Though the first time I died , you didn't even realize that I was at the ocean as well . " she said  as everyone stood there staring at her . " You can't kill her , for she can take you to Purple Moon . " Tiffany said as he looked at Ji Eun . 

After a lot of talking . . . 

" Partner with them ? " Baekhyun then started laughing , " You must be kidding . " he said as Jinyoung walked to Sunggyu " Jessica sent you on this mission . Its not safe . " he told him . " We've been spying on you for a very long time , for you are the chosen one . The only one who can stop this madness . " Jinyoung said as Sunggyu stepped back , " And how can I tust you ? " he asked as Jinyoung smiled , " You can trust him . I am here to help . " Tiffany saida s Ji Eun looked at Tiffany strangly , but did not say a word . " I don't think we can . That pretty ninja girl almost killed me . What if they're tricking us ? " Baekhyun  said to Sunggyu . " But they have saved us before . " Baekhyun then knew he couldn't say anything because that was a fact . Jinyoung had a big polite smile on his face , " I'm Jung Jinyoung . . . " suddenly he paused and turned to look at Ji Eun . She was looking at him blankly , waiting for him to continue . " And , well , she's Song Ji Eun . " he finished . " How are you a golden armored ninja when Sunggyu is a goden armor ninja ? There can't be two , can there ? " Taeyeon asked curiously . " I'm immortal . " he said as Taeyeon , Baekhyun , and Sunggyu gasped . " How's that ? " Baekhyun asked , seeming interested in Jinyoung's past . " Before . . .  800 years ago , Jessica gave me a golden armor . She assigned me to a mission , which was to also kill Purple Moon . But I couldn't do it . Purple Moon was too strong . Jessica wanted Purple Moon's mortality . If I couldn't kill Purple Moon , I must bring her blood , and once you drink one dip  , you'll become immortal . I knew if I couldn't kill Purpe Moon , Jessica would kill me , so I took a cut Purple Moon's hand and drank her blood . When I came back , she tried to kill me , and she thought that I died . Luckily with the help of Ji Eun , I was saved . Jessica became immortal after  , for she found a sacred potion that made her immortal . " he said as Baekhyun smiled , " Seems more like you are against Jessica . " Jinyoung shook his head , " No , I want to end both Jessica and Purple Moon ." 

Sunggyu turned over to Ji Eun , Taeyeon watched her closely . " Your also immortal ? Whats with all of these ancient mortalities ? That's not fair for us . " whined Taeyeon . " So that's why you can help us find Purple Moon . " said Sunggyu . Ji Eun sighed deeply sitting alone later on while everyone was resting . Jinyoung decided to go over to her . He then sat besides her , " What's wrong ? " he asked , " Its going to be a purple moon tonight . " she said as Tiffany then appeared . " I've lost my powers , completely . " she told them . " Why did you lie that you still had your powers ? " he asked as she sighed , " Purple Moon needs him , he's important to her . And I know you guys need him . " Ji Eun smiled faintly , " We really have to kill Jessica and Purple Moon , before I g--- " suddenly Jinyoung touched her hand , causing her to fall silent .