The Mission

Purple Moon

All the ninjas stood before Baekhyun and Sunggyu as in bravery , Jessica watches them leave as the sun was beginning to set . As Sunggyu and Baekhyun walked further into the dark forest , the distance between their village grew further away . After walking a few miles , the two were already covered in sweat . Baekhyun was already exhausted , tired from walking . He was panting heavily , already ready to pass out . His foot grew weaker and then he collasped to the floor . Sunggyu then turned around to look behind him , and he discovered that Baekhyun had already fallen down . " Lets rest . " Baekhyun yawned , still panting heavily  . " How are you ever going to do this mission , when its only the beginning ? I might as well leave you . " Sunggyu said as he walked away . " Hey , wait for me , will ya ? " Baekhyun shouted while running after him . " Jessica will definately kill us if we fail this mission , if she is not satisfied , we'll both die . " Baekhyun carelessly said as he caught up to Sunggyu . " Well . . . Actually , of course she wont kill you , I mean you and Jessica already . . . You know . " Baekhyun teased sarcastically . Sunggyu shook his head and rolled his eyes unbelievably . " You are the lucky man , how is it like ? Did it feel good ? " Baekhyun teased , desperate to know , but Sunggyu continued to avoid him . Baekhyun was still exhausted trying to catch up , especially with his breath . " I'm not trying to be nosy , i'm just trying to be friendly and get to know you better . " he said as Sunggyu sighed and wrapped his cape around himself . The moon was already out and the cold breeze was getting even colder . " You're lucky you have an armor and a cape . " Baekhyun commented . " Anyways , how are we going to find beautiful woman with purple hair ? " Baekhyun asked as Sunggyu cut in . " You talk too much . We'll get caught , not everyone likes us ninjas . " he said as Baekhyun tried to point his view . " That's Jessica's fault . She's immortal , who told her to be so immortal and kill so many people , i'm just stating a fact . " Sunggyu shook his head , Baekhyun was driving him nuts . " If Jessica heard that , she would've killed you with her own two hands . " Sunggyu told him still wrapped in the cape . " Its cold . " Baekhyun shivered , rubbing his hands together . " Well " he continued , " I already know that . That's why I'm saying this now , besides , I can see it in your eyes . You don't like her at all . " 

All night , Sunggyu did not get a chance to rest . He walked all day , as for Baekhyun , he was trying to catch up with whatever strength he had . Just then Sunggyu spotted a waterfall nearby . " HEY , THERE'S WATER NEARBY ! " Sunggyu yelled as Baekhyun was panting for water . " Are we close ? " he asked as Sunggyu nodded . As soon as he saw his answer , it was as if he was never tired . When Baekhyun heard that water was nearby , he seemed to gain all of his strength and energy . " COME ON ! " he rushed ahead of Sunggyu . Just as they reached the waterfall  , Baekhyun was getting ready to drink water when suddenly someone attacked them with an arrow . Luckily the arrow did not hit them . Of course with the speed of ninjas . " What's this ? " Baekhyun asked as Sunggyu , panting . Sunggyu and Baekhyun looked around , just then an arrow came flying down towards them . Sunggyu grabbed the arrow before it could hit either him and Baekhyun . He now spotted the person shooting arrows at them . It was a girl ontop of a cave . " Got her ! " Baekhyun said as he drifted into the trees . Sunggyu grabbed Baekhyun's leg and pulled him down gently . " I'll get her . She attacked me . " he said and jumped from tree to tree , chasing after the girl . She was still in the rocky area , where the caves were . But with the speed of a ninja , Sunggyu caught up to her . Before she knew it , he was before her . She was no purple head , just a young girl with red long hair . The girl then attacked Sunggyu taking out her side pocket knives . She had two in her hands and tried to stab Sunggyu , but it was all too easy for him . All he did was dodge her attacks , " Why are you attacking us ? " he asked as she frowned , " I hate ninjas . " she shouted . Somehow he knocked both knives out of her hands . He carried her over his right shoulder , " HEY ! " she screamed while kicking andhitting him . He carried her through the branches back to the waterfall . By the time he came back , Baekhyun was fishing . " What the hell are you doiing  ?" Sunggyu asked still carrying the red headed girl on his shoulder . " Fishing . Hey , i'll tie her up . I have extra ropes . " he said as she continued to wiggle around . " Who do you think you are ?! " she asked as Baekhyun tied her up . " Who are you ? Planning to kill us when you're a weakling . " he said . Before he could finish tying her up , she found her way out and attacked him . This time Sunggyu let Baekhyun handle her . All he pretty much did was dodge her attacks as well . " I'll kill you all ! " she angrilly shouted . She was so angry to the point that she forgot they were too much for her . Baekhyun just laughed crazily , " Are you crazy ? I wanna see you try . " he said playfully . He finally tackled her down and tied her up . After he tied her legs and arms together , Sunggyu and Baekhyun cooked the fish . Sunggyu sat down and watched the fish cook while Baekhyun continued to bug the girl . " What is with your hair ? Its red ? Whats wrong with you , why are you attacking us ? " he asked as the girl sighed , " You guys killed my father . The ninjas did it . " she sadly said while trying to struggle out of the ropes . " How are you sure that we are the ninjas that killed your father ? " he asked as she scoffed , " I'm not sure but I hate all ninjas . " she said as he shrugged , " Damn Jessica . " he said as someone interrupted , " I told you to keep down , not everyone likes us . " Sunggyu whispered to Baekhyun . " Want chicken ? " Baekhyun asked as she rolled her eyes, " Thats fish . " she corrected him . " But it taste like chicken . " he said as Sunggyu chuckled to himself , listening to Baekhyun's selfish , unfunny jokes . Baekhyun headed towards Sunggyu , " Should we take her with us before she gets people to attack us ? " he asked him , " No , I bet Jessica has the spy ninjas spying on us . " he said as Baekhyun pouted , " But what if we let her go and she gets her friends to kill us ? " . " That's why you kill her . " Sunggyu said to Baekhyun , still eating his fish . Sunggyu sighed as he pulled his fish out of the fire , " But she's cute ! " Baekhyun said as Sunggyu shook his head, " No . " , " Please ? " Baekhyun begged as Sunggyu gave in . " Fine , but only for a while . " he said as Baekhyun smiled . From above the trees were spy ninjas . They now know that Sunggyu let a stranger join their mission . 

" WHAT ?! " Jessica asked with a shock . " I can't believe it , he has now disappointed me ! Just anyone can ruin this mission ! " Jessica yelled to the spy ninjas .