The Assassin

Purple Moon

Screenshot_2014-09-28-09-56-47-1_zpswdha

A.K.A Krystal Jung is not going to be in this story . I like her a lot , but I cose Jessica instead .

 

Long long time ago , before cars were invented , before men built houses , ninjas used to rule the world . Especially the warrior ninjas . For thousands of years , the ninjas were undefeated and dispicable . They killed thousands of others to be at the very top , and after all these years of killing , the ninjas were finally satisfied and the murders ended . Not for long though . Their evil master , Jung Sooyeon , known as Jessica , has finally chose a ninja to wear the golden armor . But there is a mission that comes along with the golden armor , and that is to find Purple Moon . 

It was a quiet night , and Jessica chose to give the armor to Sunggyu . All the ninjas , different kinds of ninjas , sat on the floor , watching from the very top of the mountain stairs , a ninja being rewarded . Ths ninja's name was Kim Sunggyu , a very quiet , calm , unfriendly , lonely , and heartless ninja . He was the best ninja ever . His skills were unpredictable , hard to explain because he was just so fast and strong that everyone would be in shock . As Jessica gave Sunggyu the armor , he bowed in respect . The sparkles in her eyes watched him closely , she wanted to present him more , after all , he was her favorite . Jessica had a smirk on her face , but there was no communication , no thank you , no applause , because the sound of silence was already their respect . After watching him be awarded , all the ninjas were excused back to their doings . Everyone envied Sunggyu , especially knowing that Jessica awarded him because she was interested in him . " That's unfair , she rewarded him to wear the golden armor just because she likes him . " complained Sungjong , " I mean , what about me , i'm pretty good , and I still have to wear this old silver armor . " he said as Dongwoo nodded , " You're definately right . " he agreed . Just then , Sunggyu walked by and overheard the conversation but he didn't seem to care , and he just continued to do his own thing . Sunggyu remembered that Jessica wanted him to meet her in her room so he walked up to her room . Sunggyu entered Jessica's room and he was already in his golden armor . Her back was facing him and she only had on a robe . He walked in without making a sound and she then smiled . " I gave you that armor for a reason . " Sunggyu then stopped walking . " I'm immortal , but as it seems  , the purple moon had revealed herself . I need you to go after her , before she drains all of my powers . she told him as he looked at her back , " How long will I be gone ? " he asked as she urned her head towards him , " A year , maybe longer . " she answered . He did not say anything but he stood there quietly . " I gave you this armor because you are the best , not because you are my favorite . " she then stood up , walking towards him , " I called you in because you are my favorite and because you are going to be gone for a long time . " Jessica then leaned towards him , whispering into his ears . " I'll miss you . . . " Sunggyu then stood still again , without any movements . He was very stiff once Jessica opened her robe and took it off . Standing before him baring all of her . " This is my favor , my present to you . " she said as Sunggyu lookd into her big eyes . He was not at all . Jessica tip toed and almost kissed him , but instead she realized that he looked a little displeased . " You aren't pleased ? " she asked as he frowned , " You are my master , you can do as you please . " Jessica sighed deeply as if she was ashamed . Jessica quickly put on her robe and sat down again . " It was going to be your first right ? " she asked as he looked away staring out the window . His eyes were gazing at the beautiful purple moon . " It was you who got me this far , I was just a kid when you took me in . You've done so much for me . " he said as she angrilly muttered , " I'm not talking about that ! "

" You already know i'm heartless , with the death of my parents , my heart wont open up for anyone ever again . " he said as he opened the door and left her room . Once he got out of her room , all the ninjas were smiling and cheering for him . They seemed to expect that they were making love . " Hey , you must've been lucky , soon you'll be our leader . " a close friend of Sunggyu's teased . He was a god ninja as well , and his name was Kim Myungso . " What are you talking about ? " Sunggyu asked as he saat down on the wooden floor . " Didn't you , you know . . . Sleep with master ? " Myungsoo asked as Sunggyuhe shook his head . " I didn't even get . She's my , our master . Why do you always think like everyone else ? " he asked as Myungsoo replied , " Of course Snake likes you  , so that is why we think you would sleep with her . So , when are you leaving ? " he asked as Sunggyu shrugged , " I don't know . " Myungsoo then sighed , " I wonder who Purple Moon is , and I wonder if she is pretty . I mean , it happened so suddenly . Don't tell me Jessica is leading you off to assassination .  " he asked as Sunggyu's eyes opened widely . He never thought of that . " Who is Purple Moon ? Why is this mission going to be so long ? How will I know who to kill ? " he asked himself . 

Morning arrived , the sun was rising east , as Jessica stood on top of the tallest trees staring into the sun . " Every full moon , the moon turns into a darker purple , and my eternal mortality will be drained . I will grow weak and die . " That was the voice of Jessica running through Jinyoung's head . He then awoke in a flash . He had fallen asleep in the forest . He too was a ninja warrior with golden armors , but he was an ex-member . He breathed heavily , as if someone had strike an attack right into his chest . He realized that a light weight was on his thighs and he looked down . Remembering that he let Ji Eun sleep on his lap . He seemed worried , horrified . He quickly shook Ji Eun to wake up . " Ji Eun . " he called . She then opened her eyes and looked into Jinyoung's eyes . Her beautiful purple eyes were reflecting with his brown eyes . She looked just like a ninja , but annonymous to know if she was an ex-ninja , maybe a runaway . Ji Eun got up within seconds , " Why ? " she asked  , but there was no time to explain . " Come on . " he said as he dragged her along with him . 

Myungsoo sighed , shoving the salted rice ball into his mouth . Both he and Sunggyu were sitting on a rap above the trees . " It's going to be a purple moon tonight . " Myungsoo reminded as Sunggyu just continued to eat . " Jessica can'tbe seen out tonight or her powers will be drained even more . " he said as Sunggyu nodded . Suddenly someone appeared . It was Baekhyun , a regular ninja . He is very talkative , outgoing , and flurtageous , also very into girls . His name was Byun Baekhyun and he was never really close to Sunggyu before , but for some reason , he dared to come by . " Ah~ the chosen Golden Boy !! "Baekhyun shoutedloudly in a playful tone . He had a bright smile on his face . Sunggyu and Myungsoo stared at him as if he was some strange person . Of course , he was to them  , not many people liked him because of his loud sense of humor , most ninjas liked quietness , but of course Baekhyun didn't . " I'm Byun Baekhyun . " he said as he bowed . Myungsoo and Sunggyu both stayed quiet . " I'm Myungsoo , he's Sunggyu . " he said as Baekhyun smiled , " I know . " he said as they shrugged . " Can I join ? " he asked as Myungsoo turned to Sunggyu , " Look kiddo , no . " he said as Baekhyun frowned , " Look , Snake told me to protect Golden Boy no matter what . " he said in a very serious tone . It was weird to hear a serious tone coming out from this noisy person . " Impossible , you can't go on that mission . " Myungsoo said as Baekhyun smirked , " She said I had to . " 

" Maybe she just wants to get rid of a noisy ninja like you . " he teased as Sunggyu finally stood up . " When did I agree on having a body guard ? " he asked as he rushed over to Jessica's room . " You came . " she calmly said as she sat down i her little pond . " It is because of your body guard ? " she asked as he frowned , " Why ? " he asked as she glared at him , " I'm not going to let you die alone , am I ? I mean , after all , you must come back alive . I need that power of purple moon . Everyone thinks that if I step outside during a full moon  , my power will be drained , but its not like that . Even if i'm indoor , my power will drain . " she said as she slithered into her robe . " You'll leave with Baekhyun tonight , and don't fail me . My mission for you , is assassination . Find who you can with long purple hair , assassin them . " she coldly spoke . " What if the purple moon reflects to Purple eyes ? he asked as she chuckled , " There's no such thing as Purple eyes . Just be sure you do your job right . Leave , NOW ! "