In the cold cold night

Just Music

•note: Siyoung is Giriboy, Sungmin is cjamm.•

"So, where'd you wanna go?" Sungmin asked, and it felt like the millionth time he had done so. 

"How about a cafe?" Siyoung offered, and Sungmin is secretly thanking god because finally a definite answer. 

"Sounds good. Let's go!" Sungmin cheers, hurrying Siyoung towards the door. 

"Should I take my jacket?" Siyoung asks, and Sungmin immediately shakes his head. Maybe if he gets cold I can lend him my jacket and he'll thank me or something, Sungmin thinks, giddy. 

Siyoung doesn't seem to question him as he hurried him out of the small office they worked in, because maybe Siyoung would change his mind and want to go somewhere else, or choose to get his jacket or something even worse and Sungmin is sure his poor heart couldn't take that. 

"Shoulda brought my jacket, it's kinda nippy out here." Siyoung stammers as they're a block out from the office. Sungmin slipped off his hoodie and wrapped it around the older, receiving only a small smile from his crush in return. 

"My hands are cold." Sungmin murmured, thinking that, hey, maybe Siyoung would hold his hand. 

Turns out his luck isn't that good. "We're right here, you'll warm up in the cafe." Siyoung gestures to the cozy little building half a block away. Sungmin cursed mentally, and slipped his hand in Siyoung's, complaining in his head about how he had to do everything himself and how all the guys he liked never caught on. Siyoung raised a lone eyebrow, but didn't let go of Sungmin's hand. 

"What do you want?" Siyoung asked, and it was Sungmin's turn to be indecisive. 

"Hot cocoa, I guess." He said and Siyoung nodded. The elder of the two ordered for them and then lead the other rapper to a table in the sparsely-populated cafe. 

Things seemed to go normally as they chatted and drank their hot beverages, but as the last couple leaves the cafe, Sungmin's confidence spiked. He smiled coyly at the boy across from him, but Siyoung didn't even notice. 

I always have to do this myself, Sungmin thought to himself. He leaned in and closed the space in between the two, and finally he got the kiss he had been waiting for--

"Sungmin! Sungmin! Wake up, I wanna go out to eat." Siyoung said, practically sitting on the younger rapper, who was sprawled out all over the couch, having disrupted him from his nap and his dream. 

Suddenly Sungmin felt like screaming. He only got the nerve to ask out Siyoung in his dreams. 

A/N
Written for Xunluhunhan! I didn't have a prompt so I hope this met your expectations. I'm out of requests again y'all, if there is any drabble/ficlet you want written I'll write it (as long as it isn't ).