An intervention

Just Music


"So San, where are we going?" Jonathan asked, looking at his older friend in the front seat. 

"We're going to a pension with the rest of the Just Music guys." San said, keeping his eyes on the road. "Minus 'Yul, he's staying home with Seop."

"Sweet!" Jonathan cheered. 

Approximately thirty minutes later....

"We're here." San said, and lead Jonathan up a flight of stairs into a homely little beach house. Jonathan couldn't help but grin; what was better than getting to spend time with his best friends at the beach? But oh how he was wrong, so wrong. 

"He's here?" Daewoong asked, looking extremely serious for once. Jonathan gaped, Daewoong was never straight-faced. San simply nodded, pulling Jonathan through the doorway and down a hall into a darkened living room, Daewoong closing the door and following them. 

Suddenly the lights in the living room flickered on, revealing Siyoung sitting on a love-seat in the center of the room. "Ah, Jonathan Moon, we've been expecting you. Please take a seat, we need to talk."

"What's going on guys?" Jonathan asked, puzzled as he sat next to Sungmin. Nochang quickly walked in, sitting next to Daewoong on the other couch. San leaned up against the wall, stern faced. Something was wrong, very very wrong. 

"Jonathan, we can help you." Nochang started. 

"Okay guys, seriously, what's going on?" Jonathan questioned, chuckling nervously. 

"You have a problem, and we're going to fix it." Siyoung stated. Sungmin nodded solemnly, his eyes were puffy, had he been crying?

"Is this an intervention?" Jonathan asked, completely confused, and possibly horrified as well, none of his friends had ever acted like this before. 

"Yes, yes it is." Nochang said. 

"Jonathan, you have a problem. You do body rolls." Siyoung sighed, sliding his hands up to the bridge of his nose, obviously pained. 

"I've only done them on stage a few ti-"

"We're doing this for your own good. We figured if we stopped you now we could prevent it from getting out of hand." Nochang said, sounding motherly. It seemed like he was the sanest out of the friends. 

"I don't see how a couple of body rolls on stage could harm anyone." Jonathan stated, confused as to why his friends were being so serious. This had to be a joke, he said to himself. 

"IT NEARLY BLINDED ME YOU BASTARD!" Sungmin sobbed, bursting into tears, cradling his beloved pororo pillow. 

"It made me turn straight for a week! A week!" Daewoong squeaked, waving his arms in the air for emphasis. Jonathan paused for a second, Daewoong was gay?

"I puked twice because of those damned body rolls." San groaned, looking a little green. 

"I almost gave up being a vegetarian. I ate chicken! Poor chicky-chick-chickens." Nochang cried, guilty tears slipping down his cheeks. Daewoong pulled the other onto his lap, rubbing his shoulder and telling him it was okay. 

"See what you've done? You need to stop! Sungmin and Nochang are crying, San nearly puked again, Daewoong nearly got a girlfriend, and me? I NEARLY OFFED MYSELF!!! YOU NEED TO STOP BEFORE YOU KILL US ALL YOU BASTARD!" Siyoung screamed at the top of his lungs, completely losing his cool, flailing his arms everywhere. 

"All of you are insane. But if it means so much to you then I'll stop." Jonathan sighed, nearly getting a headache from all the crazy that had happened within the past fifteen minutes. 

"Thank The Lord." San said, his face regaining it's normal color. 

"Now what's this about Daewoong being gay?"

A/N
Here's your oneshot/drabble loveforever77. I had way too much fun writing this, I think I might have gotten a little carried away. The characterizations were way too much fun to write. Anywho, I'm all out of requests so someone please request a drabble/oneshot. Please.