Rejected (Cjamm)

Just Music

•note: Cjamm's real name is Sungmin, and will be addressed by his real name. Happy reading!•

Sungmin looked around on the subway. He was lonely and bored, not a good combination on a Thursday evening. He had just gotten a new phone; no fun apps yet. He hummed to himself, trying to find a source of entertainment. 

Then he laid eyes on her. She was pretty, with large eyes and long hair, the type of girl anyone could fall for. Sungmin grinned, and walked up next to her. 

"How are you?" he asked, hoping to start off on a good foot. 

"Fine." she stated coldly, immediately cutting off the conversation. 

"Kinda chilly, huh?" Sungmin smiled sweetly. Everyone always fell for his smile, this girl would do the same without a doubt. 

"Sort of. Glad I brought my jacket, at least I wasn't dumb enough to wear a wife beater like you." she chuckled, looking at Sungmin. 

"Haha, yeah I was dumb. But you distracted me from the cold, we should do something some time. What's your name?"

"Hayoung."

"So Hayoung, wanna go out? I really like you." Sungmin smiled, looking at Hayoung with happy eyes. 

She looked at him with a straight face. "Dude, I'm a lesbian."

A/N
Written for wsyoung! She wanted a drabble where Cjamm got rejected. Emotionalwordplay, your drabble is still in the works, expect it soon! Thank you to all two of you subscribers, hopefully more people will subscribe to this. Leave a comment, I want to hear y'all's thoughts.