Untitled

Just Music


"You think," Daewoong pauses, pointing to the girl on screen. "you think I could do that?" Nochang stares at the girl on the computer screen who was twerking her heart out to some crappy song with beats that barely kept a tempo. 

Nochang looked at the girl, and then Daewoong. He stared at the chick's , and then Daewoong. The girl. Daewoong. The girl. Daewoong. "There's no way in hell you could do that."

"But what if I could." Daewoong pressed on, staring at Nochang. 

"But you have no ." Nochang quirked an eyebrow up, wondering why he decided to associate himself with the person in front of him. 

"That's not what you were saying last night!" Daewoong grinned, slapped his boyfriend's , and ran off cackling like a maniac. Nochang stood there for a second, blank-faced, before dashing off after Daewoong. 

----

"What would you do if I was gone?" Daewoong asks, staring at the ceiling, tapping his foot absentmindedly as he can't ever be bothered to stay still. 

Nochang purses his lips in thought. "I'd be sad. I'd also get a lot more work done, so maybe I'd make more money." He grins, teasing Daewoong. 

"But who would remember to buy the cereal?" Daewoong asks, and he sounds like some pitiful child, it makes Nochang want to pull him into a hug.

"Hmm, that would be a problem. I guess you'll have to stay with me after all." Nochang smiles, pecking Daewoong's cheek. The two lay there next to each other for a while, content with the world. 

A/N
Two more drabbles, because I ship Nochang and Black Nut. Can't think of a name for the two though. Also, please request drabbles, I write anything but